sutocorp

[NEW]Japan Proxy service / Buying service from Japan with low fee

Edited by shiiro

I'm making my third order in about a month from sutocorp (Maybe they're starting to get familiar with my name). Great service, really fast shipping.

I just finished my yahoo.jp transaction with Sutocorp and it was awesome! I couldn't be happier! Reasonable fees & good communication. I will definitely be using your services again! Thank you!!

Got the down vest today.

Took only 3 days ship from Japan to Canada.

Very responsible guy, I will definitely do business again with Suto.

Hi guys!

Want to buy few things on the Yahoo auctions, but a little bit anxious about the situation with the Fukusima accident. Please, tell me, is it safe to buy the stuff on auctions and is the radiation level is normal in all regions of Japan, except the Fukusima clear zone, of course? Thanks in advance.

I highly recommend sutocorp to anyone thinking about purchasing from yahoo japan. I have just received my Julius Bag thanks to sutocorp. Great service and excellent communication. I will definitely use them again.

just ordered some stuff from rakuten through sutocorp. been 12 days already, just wondering how it usually takes.

Wasn't sure about this service, even with all the good feedback... BUT... They really are as good as everyone says!!

I've just received a jacket via Sutocorp and it was packed perfectly and delivered safely & quickly with no hastle! The communication and service has been incredible! They have been very polite & responsive even with my last minute complicated demands.. Sutocorp really is the best!!!

Responded really fast to e-mails. Once they shipped I got the stuff on the third business day.

Incredible service!

great service, really fast replies and shipping, answered all my dumb questions courteously.

shipped on the 5th, received on the 9th (from jpn to la)

A quick question to you guys that have been buying stuff from JPN to USA. What values have you been declaring to customs, and did you request to have the price tag taken off?

I just received my package, thanks a lot Sutocorp. Quick response time and easy communication. I ordered something from the states because they didn't ship to Canada and they didn't accept international credit cards. Highly recommended service - will use again in the near future!

great 1st experience with sutocorp - very fast responses and updates. thanks!

THANKS FOR YOUR ALL LOVELY FEEDBACK

WE ARE HAPPY TO SERVE YOU TO HELP BUY SOMETHING FROM JAPAN,

Also we have warehouse in usa, australia , and singapore ==> CAN PROXY

so for other question : contact us at [email protected]

THANKS ALL GUYS in here :)

haven't had such a good proxy experience in a while.

great communication. always kept me updated on the transaction and where the item was.

fast shipping time. once the item got in to them it was quickly to the shipping carrier.

all these perks are lost by other proxies. i won't blast the other proxy here but it's obvious since they aren't here anymore.

sutocorp is the proxy of choice. :D

sutocorp are the best, i've had so many orders with them this year i decided i might as well upgrade my membership to platinum :)

only problem i had was that when bidding on yahoo auctions his bid gets canceled pretty often for god knows why. lost two auctions so far when i was ready and willing to pay very much more than the ending price.

Edited by Kamikaze

Just received a Undercover T-shirt I ordered through them today, super fast delivery to the UK! Brilliant communication! Highly recommended! :)

I'm interested in the proxy service but I was wondering is www.visvim-japan.com a legit website?

They have some good prices but can it be trusted?

Thanks!

Used sutocorp a few times now, they've been quality each time. They keep you updated with what stage your order is at then fast shipping with no problems at customs. Top drawer proxy, would recommend them to anyone.

thank you for the amazing service. replies are always fast and the shipping was, too.