is anyone on sufu a survivalist?

homi29

if you dont know what that is

definition from wiki. I've been reading a bit on the subject lately and i find it pretty fascinating.

Survivalism is a commonly used term for the preparedness strategy and subculture of individuals or groups anticipating and making preparations for future possible disruptions in local, regional, national, or international social or political order. Survivalists often prepare for this anticipated disruption by learning skills (e.g., emergency medical training), stockpiling food and water, preparing for self-defense and self-sufficiency, and/or building structures that will help them to survive or "disappear" (e.g., a survival retreat or underground shelter).

anyone wanna share their bunker?

sort of.

trained in small-arms accuracy/handling/ammunition manufacture

emt trained

lately been doing a lot of endurance style shit, and want to get my camping/multi-day hike groove on over the summer.

i think i'm going to get sufu survivalist and buy some final home shitz.

sort of.

trained in small-arms accuracy/handling/ammunition manufacture

emt trained

lately been doing a lot of endurance style shit, and want to get my camping/multi-day hike groove on over the summer.

i think i'm going to get sufu survivalist and buy some final home shitz.

why'd you do it, for personal fitness or do you really want to be prepared because you think a massive financial/whatever sort of collapse is imminent

chowin on some caloriemate

toss on your best bigboss voice to exclaim how delicious it is

CALORIE MATE.

i lived off of these when i first moved out. had a friend who worked at a japanese grocery market and would bring home two or three every night.

i think i could handle myself pretty well.. i think? i mean, you can't really know without... not being on superfuture...

funny this threak pops up. my manager at work is all about this and mentions blood on the streets as a way to tell everyone to be prepared. i have done training in cert and first aid. been shooting handguns since i owned them now im waiting on my zombie killer to arrive. i used to have 2 week dried food supply but it expired.

cant wait for i am legend concept / mad max swags.

just finished drafting my zombie apocalypse contingency plan with some friends, and i've been getting an emergency bag together. fun mental exercise, let's just hope it never needs to go to use

I'll be honest in saying that I'd be screwed too. Without fail, every time I go camping in an attempt to imitate Les Stroud I just get completely drunk with my buds. All the zombies need to do is wait for our bear grylls impressions, by then its too late.