Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

I guess I'm just judgemental. And a hypocrit. Considering I definitely fuck on the first date. I guess I just like the challenge when I vibe well with a girl, and she doesn't sleep with me right away. I like working for things I suppose.

Also, the important thing to note is that it really doesn't change much about how the relationship will go now that I think about it. Thanks for the advice. I'm going to get into a "relationship" this weekend hopefully.

this is going back a page, but I'm actually gonna back up the quality of Djrajio's advice...for me at least. When I posted that novel a bit back, and he bluntly said to break up with her, I just dismissed it automatically. Thinking back, I really should have done just that. I should have booted her that minute, as Rajio recommended, but my emotions really clouded my thinking...that, and my assumption that people are inherently good and wouldn't hurt the ones they love. I was def wrong on both fronts, and I actually knew it at the time, just didn't wanna face it. Maybe he doesn't tell anyone anything they don't already know, but he puts it bluntly enough so that maybe the concept stands out. I think I know what I'm doing with women for the most part, I just don't listen to my intuition and act on it like I should, and I know I could use a reality check sometimes...even if it isn't what I necessarily want to hear. I can't speak for everyone, but I've noticed him being right more often than wrong (omitting the decision to wear that sweater under that jacket of course).