Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

I can't get over my ex.

It's not that I'm still only stuck on her and not getting at other girls. I am (on both counts), but I'm invariably comparing each and everyone of them to her and finding all of them far way short in some area or another.

It's been a year since we went off to college on opposite ends of the coast and I still think about her multiple times everyday; I've dated a few girls since, hooked up with a whole bunch more... but I'm finding nothing compares.

Somebody kick some sense into me.

how do i gauge whether i'm in the friend zone?

this chick is difficult as fuck to interpret

met her through a bunch of mutual friends back when she had a boyfriend, but have only really gotten to know her since they've broken up. i feel like she's interested but i might just be misreading it. normally i'd just ask her out but that'd make it weird since we essentially chill with the same people

how2playdis

Ask her out. Pussy. Who cares about interpreting the signals 100%, if you want to see this chick again and she seems to be humoring you; just give it a go and if it fails then life goes on.

Is he the du that ate hard boiled eggs? Haha. I can't believe I still remember you telling me about this.

yeah i think so, i can't remember dude, but I do remember telling yo uabout that dude in real time, 9 years ago. lol.

how do i gauge whether i'm in the friend zone?

this chick is difficult as fuck to interpret

met her through a bunch of mutual friends back when she had a boyfriend, but have only really gotten to know her since they've broken up. i feel like she's interested but i might just be misreading it. normally i'd just ask her out but that'd make it weird since we essentially chill with the same people

how2playdis

you can only read into this two ways: allowed sex has already been predetermined, after all, she is hanging out with you... or she really is friend zoning you. Is she worth it, as just a friend? (not, right?) You have nothing to lose.

not a cry for advice, just want to bitch because im down

in the process of moving on from girl who meant a lot

i get offer from friend to drive to toronto to meet another friend and party, going to be a good time

ended up being hanging out with 3 couples, like i was seventh wheel... and what's fucked is that everyone acting like married couple like lemme show u my home and decor and 'oh honey we should go eat there, it looks lovely, doesn't it?' and i lay out a shot/line for a friend and his bitch is like 'nonono name, you shouldn't'

i end up fucking bummed and calling the girl

gah

hope everyone is doing well

not a cry for advice, just want to bitch because im down

in the process of moving on from girl who meant a lot

i get offer from friend to drive to toronto to meet another friend and party, going to be a good time

ended up being hanging out with 3 couples, like i was seventh wheel... and what's fucked is that everyone acting like married couple like lemme show u my home and decor and 'oh honey we should go eat there, it looks lovely, doesn't it?' and i lay out a shot/line for a friend and his bitch is like 'nonono name, you shouldn't'

i end up fucking bummed and calling the girl

gah

hope everyone is doing well

you are not wrong, man. you just need to find new friends for the time being.

so school just started up again. my roommate and I are both interested in this one girl, but he met her first and so I told him he had dibs. recently we all hung out together and he told me he wants to just play it cool and say that it would only be over when she gave him a clear rejection. even though at the same time he's not really actively pursuing her, just kind of waiting for her to come to him. meanwhile I'm a third wheel because we all have mutual friends and the dude is my roommate and good friend. bros before hoes? how long of a time period should I give him to make his move?

^sorry, you can't claim people. this is not a situation where "I saw it first" applies. however, since you already agreed to this deal and it would be a dick move to not say anything, tell him he has 2 days before you move in.

so school just started up again. my roommate and I are both interested in this one girl, but he met her first and so I told him he had dibs...

jesus christ. please act like an adult, tell your friend you like the girl, and make your own damn move on her. if your friend is actually your friend he should be fine. There's no such thing as bros before hos, that's just something that cowardly dudes say to drag you down with them.

If you like the girl and the girl likes you, why the hell should you have to wait for someone else to make a decision? you aren't all dating, are you?

Can we have a separate thread for kids in high school/freshmen in college or something? This shit is just pathetic.

Sounds like hes scared, the way he said "its only over when she gave him a clear rejection" makes it sound like hes worried that if he fucks it up you'll succeed and then hes gonna have to hang around you and your new girly that he still has feelings for.

unless your a model or rich girls don't just "come to you". I'd give him 2 weeks to make a move.

so school just started up again. my roommate and I are both interested in this one girl, but he met her first and so I told him he had dibs. recently we all hung out together and he told me he wants to just play it cool and say that it would only be over when she gave him a clear rejection. even though at the same time he's not really actively pursuing her, just kind of waiting for her to come to him. meanwhile I'm a third wheel because we all have mutual friends and the dude is my roommate and good friend. bros before hoes? how long of a time period should I give him to make his move?

bros before hoes is a two way street.

bros before hoes is a two way street.

it might just be the oldest street in new york.

so school just started up again. my roommate and I are both interested in this one girl, but he met her first and so I told him he had dibs.

She's not a hamburger, guys.

^^ Make sure she is on birth control and tell her you don't want to have kids. As a safeguard, pull out and wear a condom just to be safe.

So I've been seeing this girl for a while, and were starting to get to the point where things are serious. We had sex for like a minute before she stopped me because she has cold feet. I guess the deal is this girl has only had sex with one other guy and she doesn't want to have sex with me unless I go out with her. Problem is that I am on a roll right now and even though this girl is attractive and very cool, I feel like playing the field. Unfortunately if I play the field word will get around and my time with this girl is essentially over. Is it worth gambling my relationship with this girl just to fool around more? My chances of getting caught are about 50/50, so im on the fence. If it means anything, this is also the first girl ive been with that doesn't want to give head. Thats almost a dealbreaker for me.