Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

yo, so I have been trying to ignore my ex this whole week but she's been texting me telling how you misses me and is sad and shit. Wtf is this? Should i be an asshole and ignore her texts?

If you don't want to get back, send her one text that nice to her but firm and then ignore them. No use drawing things out.

Sure, but she hasn't even said anything about breaking up. Do you think he wants to call her and ask her to "drop my stuff off in front of the house" like a drama queen?

...except it's pretty clear that they are broken up. I'm just trying to help the guy get his things, and frankly I'm not sure how making it a smooth transaction with no contact is being a drama queen. Stop being so grouchy, man.

Mharci, everything you need to know has already been said. You already know what's going on and what you need to do. You just keep hoping that it is not going to turn out the way it has turned out, and that last bit of hope is killing you. Let it go and just follow everyone else's advice on moving on. You'll be fine eventually.

Fade and Fob, just talk to the girl. I dated models in NYC, and I met them because I just went up and talked to them. There's no elaborate plan to meeting girls and dating them. It's just like forming a connection with any other human being. I will say that approaching them with the mindset of "I want to fuck this girl so badly" is not going to help you at all. First things first: just walk up and say hi, honestly.

Guest on-display

I've dated models, doesn't hurt to say hi. Models are people too.

F2D, the way you said you've known her for two years and you intend to "win" her during the next 3 years sounds creepy as fuck man.

so theres this beezy i dig that i think digs me also, but she's had the same boyfriend for at least the past year and a half, even before I met had her .

how to i get it in without being 'that dude'?

um, maybe you just don't. call me old fashioned, but that's just crossing over too many lines, codes, et al..

and karma can be a bitch.

...except it's pretty clear that they are broken up. I'm just trying to help the guy get his things, and frankly I'm not sure how making it a smooth transaction with no contact is being a drama queen. Stop being so grouchy, man.

Listen, I don't why you somehow took that personally, but don't. You gave him bad advice. It's premature for him to be making that kind of a call, and you know that.

what if I want her back?

Call her and be nice. There is strategy involved when it comes to tricking models into blowing you. This is someone you've been in a relationship with and presumably care about. She is expressing that she still cares about you. Don't fuck it up.

F2D, the way you said you've known her for two years and you intend to "win" her during the next 3 years sounds creepy as fuck man.

2d27joi.jpg

^ that just brought me back to my first ever boner. imma watch this VHS when i get home tonight.

and we need djrajio back. all you chivalrous men on the last few pages are giving me the spooks.

pick it up the morning after you sleep with her sister/roommate/housemate/mom (5)
have you not learned anything? DONT WAIT.

if you are, at least PRETEND that you didn't.

when she finally gets back to you, act surprised like "oh yeah!, what about it?"

let's put it this way, she is either:

a) on her own forum, crying to her bitches about what she should with this *great guy*, contemplating

B) moved on to other guy(s)

if it's a), showing her you don't care will make her think SHE is the one losing YOU, although everyone here knows the opposite is true.

if it's B), she was using you the whole time. you MUST fuck her mom/sister/best friend in return

your first post was dumb but it's like ehh whatever everybody loves to come in the djrajio thread and be like ohoho i am so silly here is sum advice get muney fuck bitches haheheheehohoh

second post was just really fucking dumb!

diggin american_hearts' posts the past few pages. the thing that made this thread good was that djrajio gave advice on the attitude you should have in a situation, instead of succumbing to people's demands for play-by-play advice on how to deal with their lady troubles.

how should i go about asking "customers" for their phone numbers? My biggest fear is creeping someone out and end up getting a customer service complaint or some shit.

for example: asking black girls out is easy, if it does not go well we can joke it off. On the other hand if I try with an asian chick she make be spooked and I don't need that.

haha this thread sucks now. success story:

tall skinny model girl i posted about in confessional. Redeemed myself couple days later, been spending more nights at her place than my own recently. was pretty easy to get in with her, just made fun of her constantly (that's not even game just how i am), in a way we were both laughing at, I'm guessing with her looks she doesn't get that often.

LESSON: pay attention to signals guys!! This post is a real LOL

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ci4px/male_redditors_what_are_some_hints_females_gave/

"I once had a cute female in my bed. Said she was cold. So...I gave her another blanket. Not one of my most shining moments."

"One time, a girl kissed me on a school bus without warning and told me that I could get off at her stop and we could walk to her house because her parents weren't home. I said no because I was going to miss dragonball z"

^^^ you do realize that most of those instances happened when the respective reddit users were like 14-16?

most of sufu is 20somethings fyi

most of the stories involving college experiences involve people that are around 20 fyi. man if this doesn't make you laugh i don't know what will

how should i go about asking "customers" for their phone numbers? My biggest fear is creeping someone out and end up getting a customer service complaint or some shit.

for example: asking black girls out is easy, if it does not go well we can joke it off. On the other hand if I try with an asian chick she make be spooked and I don't need that.

Why the fuck are you trying to hit on chicks at work? You go to work to work.

^Sounds like you got a sexual harassment story to share.

If there are babes coming into your work (and depending on what you do for work) it can be totally acceptable to flirt. I used to work in a boutique and that was pretty much part of my job.

^Sounds like you got a sexual harassment story to share.

If there are babes coming into your work (and depending on what you do for work) it can be totally acceptable to flirt. I used to work in a boutique and that was pretty much part of my job.

Being friendly by being a little flirty is way different from actively trying to PICK UP chicks at work. Unless they are really going at you, one backfiring attempt is enough to land you on your ass.

There's so many other opportunities to meet good (or decent... whatever) girls- conflating work with that just isn't going to end well.

yeah i was just wondering how others went along with asking customers out. I already am very flirty with the ladies that come in but rarely do girls actually come up to me and ask me for my number.

If she wanted to be with you, she would be with you right now, and on your level. You will have to take that information and understand what it means. There isn’t “zero chance,†but – let’s say it’s the lottery. There is not zero chance that you could win the lottery. Certainly, it’s possible, but it’s not likely. I’m not saying your odds are the same; I’m saying that you don’t even have the benefit of knowing the odds.

Maybe she will. Maybe she won’t. The in-between scenario? She will come back; partly due to her feelings for you, but also partly out of guilt for hurting you. You will stay together for a few months -- half a year if you’re lucky. But the same reasons she wanted to leave in the first place will still be there. They’ve been there the whole time. It will end again. You will feel this way again.

Regarding this situation, she called me today, her exact words where "we can't avoid each other forever, we should see each other." I paused, and then I don't know why I said it, but I said "I'm not sure if I want to do that" the rest of the 2 minute conversation is hazy, but in any case were seeing each other Monday.

The funny thing, I'm kind of telling myself that now I don't want to be with her, but it's entirely possibly that's justmy anger and resentment talking. Seeing her facebook pics come up on my feed it's like... Oh god want you.

Moving on to possible scenarios; she wants back in, do I take her? More importantly she wants back in but she fooled around with someone else in the time we were apart?

If she wants out, and this is just a closure meeting for pitiful old me, I'll say bye and duckout. At least that's what the currently rational part of me is saying.

Opinions all?

I've dated models, doesn't hurt to say hi. Models are people too.

I don't get how it's creepy! It's not as if I want her for anything other than just so I can brag and post pics on sufu. I'd still continue dating/fucking 6-7's like I've always been, but before she graduates(and I graduate) I'd like to have went on a date with her.

She is def higher than a dime, but my friends that know her personally say she's a cunt.

Any tips? Do I have to save her life or something for a chance? What if I rent a lambo and drive to school one day and have her see me and make up a story of how I work for google AND apple?

I don't get how it's creepy! It's not as if I want her for anything other than just so I can brag and post pics on sufu. I'd still continue dating/fucking 6-7's like I've always been, but before she graduates(and I graduate) I'd like to have went on a date with her.

She is def higher than a dime, but my friends that know her personally say she's a cunt.

Any tips? Do I have to save her life or something for a chance? What if I rent a lambo and drive to school one day and have her see me and make up a story of how I work for google AND apple?

Alright Gatsby.

Regarding this situation, she called me today, her exact words where "we can't avoid each other forever, we should see each other." I paused, and then I don't know why I said it, but I said "I'm not sure if I want to do that" the rest of the 2 minute conversation is hazy, but in any case were seeing each other Monday.

The funny thing, I'm kind of telling myself that now I don't want to be with her, but it's entirely possibly that's justmy anger and resentment talking. Seeing her facebook pics come up on my feed it's like... Oh god want you.

Moving on to possible scenarios; she wants back in, do I take her? More importantly she wants back in but she fooled around with someone else in the time we were apart?

If she wants out, and this is just a closure meeting for pitiful old me, I'll say bye and duckout. At least that's what the currently rational part of me is saying.

Opinions all?

She's made a decision- no one knows what that is, but the likelihood if you changing it is basically nil. Just remember, whatever that decision is, that outcome is the best that could have possibly happened.

If she wants you back, and you want her back... go ahead and try to make it work. If you want something, no one needs to make your decisions for you lo.... But do prepare for the final closure talk, the "you're a great guy, but I think we should just be friends".