Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

ya i definitely agree...if your taking it to the level of analyzation and all that jazz about touching girls thats a little to far.

I think you guys are thinking this is some tactic or something...as soon as your thinking 'oh i need to touch her because ____' then youve failed.. (of course...there are people who do this!)

Anyone with 'natural' game naturally makes physical contact with people of both genders, where its easy to tell that someone without any game at all rarely touches any person.

The whole point is to make it natural to actually touch other people..

anyhow, thats great clopek, i dont think anyone was saying that you needed to know what kino is? or that you have to read books on the subject lol

sadly theres an enormously high amount of people who just dont know how to function liek they want to..thats why these books exist because theres a high demand hah

Edit: As a side note I guess I should say that I have read some of these PUA books etc....

I was curious as a friend was boasting that he had some amazing new thing...honestly those books are ok...but most people who aren't socially inept will just shake your head...some of the stuff is common sense or things that you realize naturally by LIVING and going out...these were essentially tailored for people with absolutely no skills of any kind with women.

However, there is some interesting theories and information...and "The Game" by Neil Strauss is just a great book overall as its not focused on Pick Up, but just the life of a dude.

Also, the best part of having read the books is noticing when someone is trying to 'apply' their knowledge in the 'field'. Especially when they have no idea what they are doing and you walk in and screw it up for them and make off with their 'target' haha.

ya some dude at a lounge/club tried to come up to me and my homie's girl..

He walks by..stops awkwardly still facing away from us and tries to crane his head all the way around to look hahaha Then he spouts some nonsense hella stumbling asking 'if we feel that?' then tried to run some random stuff and reloop back to the feeling saying he gets this positive vibe from us like an ocean...then a rollercoaster...

then i say 'dude...you need some work. First, kino, second, work on your threads and drop the canned shit, third...

he had been trying to talk over me then when he realized what I was saying stood their dumbfounded...not to mention he was wearing some ugllllyyy ass shit...couldnt even peacock right

so then i just patted his back and said you shoulda rolled off by now, come back next week :cool: chumpedd

ahh i feel like a dick but shit was too fun

Bottom line just make touching women a habit. If you know how to touch women in the right way you can turn her on while making her feel nice and safe(deff a win win). I've actually learned a lot just by watching how women touch each other when they are talking to one another.

BTW: I think all that PUA stuff is silly. I'm all about understanding women and using that knowledge to help me show them how much of a regular down to earth guy I am. I am not trying to manipulate their emotions or anything...lol

also, it should be noted that i'm unfamiliar with "kino" because i've never felt it necessary to read a book about how to pick up girls.
I have. Back when I couldnt find a girl to save my life. Pretty pathetic really. I even went to one of those secret 'lairs' in TO for a while. That was actually tons better than any book, because the guy knew what he was talking about. But in the end I never actually did any of the stuff the books said, no routines, no NLP none of that stupid shit, just thinking about that lame shit was embarassing enough. The one thing I did learn was to take pussy of a pedastal, which anyone could have told me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bringing this back from the dead to get some advice because I'm pathetic.

Called this girl the other day trying to set up a time to get together for lunch/coffee since we both have busy schedules and she texted me back later that night basically saying she works every day but x and y, and she'll call me soon. Should I try to initiate again after a certain period of time or if she doesn't call should I basically just take that as a sign she's not into me.

I guess I'm just questioning shit out of insecurity. But if I don't hear from her would I just be embarrassing myself by not noticing a subtle rejection or am I reading into things too much.

• 4 weeks later...

go out, try some new things at new places with new people, or go back to the old things with the old people you used to hang with--- a night of drunken debauchery with friends is a must.

keep your mind occupied. don't let yourself get into the 'blame game' over the reasons for this breakup, which will lead you to think about her more, which will lead to you feeling like shit.

alcohol works here, but that isn't the best idea.

my gf just broke up with me and it was the worst feeling ever. I am madly in love with her and want her back :( Anyone have any tips?

just focus on yourself dude. Go do some shit that you couldn't do when you were with her, like outdoorsy stuff she didn't want to do, or seeing a show she didn't want to go to, that kind of thing.

Don't let your happiness and identity become dependent on anyone else. That's a surefire way to screw yourself up - when you get so used to another person that there isn't any space for "I" anymore, just "we". The parts of your being that used to be occupied by her, you just need to fill up. Learn a new skill, focus on work or music or whatever...eventually love with come around again. It's like a hit record, man. Side A is fantastic, but wait till it ends, then flip it around so Side B can blow your mind, you know?

Good luck dude. If you were in Washington DC I would take you out. I assume you are in Washington state though(the better washington).

my gf just broke up with me and it was the worst feeling ever. I am madly in love with her and want her back :( Anyone have any tips?

There are plenty of fish in the sea and given enough time, you'll probably find one that's an even better fit for you. Consider this a blessing.

I'm keen on this girl but she sends some seriously mixed signals, like, "come watch my game and grab some food after" and then the next two weeks isn't up for anything, till she randomly cheerily talks to me again. I dunno if it's her inexperience, 1 boyfriend(2 years just broke up), was ugly in highschool and now is hot, a bit religious. I think it's way early to do the "i like you" thing, is there any better ways to get a definate answer or should i just give it time.

just focus on yourself dude. Go do some shit that you couldn't do when you were with her, like outdoorsy stuff she didn't want to do, or seeing a show she didn't want to go to, that kind of thing.

don't really agree with this

because why were you in a relationship where you had "shit that you couldn't do" in the first place?

I'm keen on this girl but she sends some seriously mixed signals, like, "come watch my game and grab some food after" and then the next two weeks isn't up for anything, till she randomly cheerily talks to me again. I dunno if it's her inexperience, 1 boyfriend(2 years just broke up), was ugly in highschool and now is hot, a bit religious. I think it's way early to do the "i like you" thing, is there any better ways to get a definate answer or should i just give it time.

She might be interested in you, but shes interested in other du's too... unfortunately, looks like you aren't at the top of the totem pole. She's interested in doing shit with you when she can't do shit with whoever she more or less prefers.

This piece is becoming so common it should be a fucking meme now... Game other girls- she may or may not come around, but who cares really.

it's not too early to do the "i like you" thing; you never do that thing, or at least not in the literal, telling her that part.

If you want her back, you will not get her back.

She will come back only when you no longer want her back.

Anything better only happens in the movies or in stories you hear about a friend of a friend.

damn I wish this shit was like the movies :(

don't really agree with this

because why were you in a relationship where you had "shit that you couldn't do" in the first place?

you telling me you only date girls that are exactly like you? as in some faux-masturbatory thing going on?

I tend to date girls all throughout the spectrum of interests. A lot of times I have to sacrifice something I like/want to do in order to be with them. Like dating a girl that's vegetarian, when I eat meat. Or giving up rafting because she wants me to come to some play she's producing or something.

A relationship is all about compromise except in one very special instance: when you are single. The only compromise then is that you can mope around and be fucking sad about the single life, or you can go out and enjoy it to the fullest extent of what you want to do, as in you specifically and nobody else.

you telling me you only date girls that are exactly like you? as in some faux-masturbatory thing going on?

I tend to date girls all throughout the spectrum of interests. A lot of times I have to sacrifice something I like/want to do in order to be with them. Like dating a girl that's vegetarian, when I eat meat. Or giving up rafting because she wants me to come to some play she's producing or something.

A relationship is all about compromise except in one very special instance: when you are single. The only compromise then is that you can mope around and be fucking sad about the single life, or you can go out and enjoy it to the fullest extent of what you want to do, as in you specifically and nobody else.

i think he's saying that just because you is in a relationship doesn't mean that you'd have to limit yourself from doing shit you want. you should've been able to do what you want anyways.

but you were just answering Dachink's question more directly, cause apparently dude doesn't know what to do with life.

She tells me she loves, she tells me that she really cares for me and doesn't want to hurt me, she tells me she doesn't want to see other people, but at the same time she tells me that she doesn't know if she wants to be with and that we need "time apart."

what the fuck does this mean, and do I just give her the space she seemingly wants and wait for her to reach out to me, or like after a week should I call her?