Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Hey there's this chick at my workplace that I dig and it seemed like she was intersted in me too. We were like friends and all, got to know her when I started working, although the job was only for a month.

Anyway mid way through the job there was this staff party at some club. And since we both didn't have a date, we just acompanied each other. So like after a few drinks, we were like pretty close. Everyone we met was like "dude, is she your girlfriend?" That night, she followed me out while I smoked although she is agianst smoking. She offered to share a meal with me.She pulled me to dance with her. And when I wanted to leave she asked me to stay and that she would wait with me for the first train in the morning, which I accepted.

After the weekend, we were still pretty close when we turned up for work. But everything changed a few days later after she was unwell for a day. She suddenly sort of distanced herself from me and we weren't as close any more.

Then the job ended, and I tried calling her up a week later. She didn't pick up, and a few hours later commented on my facebook: hey you called?

I tried calling her a day later but again no response so I just left it at there and haven't tried contacting her since.

So I was wondering. What happened? Did I do anything to fuck it up? Was just leaving it at there the right move? Was the night at the club just somthing like the beer goggles concept?

PLEASE GIVE SOME ADVICE!

Hey there's this chick at my workplace that I dig and it seemed like she was intersted in me too. We were like friends and all, got to know her when I started working, although the job was only for a month.

Anyway mid way through the job there was this staff party at some club. And since we both didn't have a date, we just acompanied each other. So like after a few drinks, we were like pretty close. Everyone we met was like "dude, is she your girlfriend?" That night, she followed me out while I smoked although she is agianst smoking. She offered to share a meal with me.She pulled me to dance with her. And when I wanted to leave she asked me to stay and that she would wait with me for the first train in the morning, which I accepted.

After the weekend, we were still pretty close when we turned up for work. But everything changed a few days later after she was unwell for a day. She suddenly sort of distanced herself from me and we weren't as close any more.

Then the job ended, and I tried calling her up a week later. She didn't pick up, and a few hours later commented on my facebook: hey you called?

I tried calling her a day later but again no response so I just left it at there and haven't tried contacting her since.

So I was wondering. What happened? Did I do anything to fuck it up? Was just leaving it at there the right move? Was the night at the club just somthing like the beer goggles concept?

PLEASE GIVE SOME ADVICE!

503373.jpg

MPW-12700

but most importantly

10215582.jpg

Either:

She is afraid of "letting her guard down"

Talked to her little friends who don't approve of you

She is PMSing

Or some combination of the three.

I'm guessing it's the first option. Cause I'm good friends with her friends from work who are also her classmates. And pms can't last that long...

kay guys... moar problems.. girl always asks me to hang out, ice skate, watch movies, dinner, etc. She seems like she genuinely enjoys her time, but then she never initiates contact when we're not in person. For instance, I'm the one asking her hows shes been doing online and calling her on the phone..If i dont ask, we dont really talk except when we see eachother... whats up??

PLEASE GIVE SOME ADVICE!

should have drunk more and made a move early in the night. there was room for not spending the night alone. after you'd have fucked her, just act casual like it's a normal thing next day at work and you're good.

• 2 weeks later...

I met this girl last week, drunkenly hooked up with her, I called her couple of days later, we make plans to chill later in the week, details will be worked out.

Anyway, so I text her a couple days after that to work out the details. Shes entirely down for it, seems to express enthusiasm, were meeting up tomorrow.

Only thing is, she takes at least an hour or two or even more between texts. Were only texting to make plans, and not having a conversation, so its not totally imperative that she respond quickly, but seriously, its mad annoying, she just playing games, or its just a habit of hers?

I met this girl last week, drunkenly hooked up with her, I called her couple of days later, we make plans to chill later in the week, details will be worked out.

Anyway, so I text her a couple days after that to work out the details. Shes entirely down for it, seems to express enthusiasm, were meeting up tomorrow.

Only thing is, she takes at least an hour or two or even more between texts. Were only texting to make plans, and not having a conversation, so its not totally imperative that she respond quickly, but seriously, its mad annoying, she just playing games, or its just a habit of hers?

I got a bj out of this situation before, just depends on how she responds