Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Guest on-display

jeep I would have taken her for coffee to get more comfortable, sprung the concert idea when its obvious she's getting comfortable, don't worry about dinner that shit will just happen. it might seem you want to do too many things at once with her. stick to one and don't jump the gun

fudge... I think I was over-eager in asking this girl on a dinner date rather than for coffee first, or something like that. We've hung out a bunch, but never really properly 1 on 1 in a setting where it could be conducive to something being generated between us, and I think I got overzealous in my inebriation when I asked her to dinner. Now I'm stuck with the issue that she's barely available because of her workload as she's an art student and they have crazy many assignments. What's more, I asked her earlier tonight if she wanted to come to a concert with me this week because I had an extra ticket. Her response was she was unsure, but I reminded her that dinner was still on for whenever she was available and her response was "Maybe so"... now, I may be reading too much into this, and she's a really monosyllabic girl when it comes to responses, but did I screw the pooch here? I don't oft come in here seeking advice, but I really do like this girl, but did I skip steps 1, 2, 3 and went straight for the kill?

this is driving me fucking nuts at the moment.

this is easy.

she's not interested in you right now.

move on.

I think roughly 99% of the problems in this thread can be solved by 'she doesn't remember you exist, find another girl.'

And that last 1% can be solved by, 'hey let's go to a bar.'

I feel stupid for putting all of my eggs in one basket. I need to start all over, but without having the benefit of the "first-week-of-class" friendly atmosphere to operate in

See kids that why "many fish in the sea" concept works...

Also why did you ask her out if you spoke to her for like a few minutes every time...I wouldn't ask a girl out unless I was certain she deserves it...

Raj, while I see it from that perspective in my fit of neuroses as well, I would say she's not not interested. I should've said coffee instead of dinner but I asked when we were both less than sober and it sorta just blurted out. Who knows, I'll see what the rumor mill digs up.

Raj, while I see it from that perspective in my fit of neuroses as well, I would say she's not not interested. I should've said coffee instead of dinner but I asked when we were both less than sober and it sorta just blurted out. Who knows, I'll see what the rumor mill digs up.

Huh??

You said the following:

I asked her earlier tonight if she wanted to come to a concert with me this week because I had an extra ticket. Her response was she was unsure, but I reminded her that dinner was still on for whenever she was available and her response was "Maybe so"...

Now let's put this in perspective on an interested female.

If a bitch is interested in a guy will she say she's "unsure" or "maybe"???

You think a woman will say to Brad Pitt that she's unsure of going to a concert with him or maybe for a dinner!@?!?

NO WAY.

Even if a girl is VERY BUSY and HAS PLANS she GIVES A COUNTEROFFER if she's interested.

You girl did neither and still denied you twice.

Stop reading so much into this.

She's not interested in you.

Ooof, harsh but oh so true. If a woman wants to be with a guy she will always find a way to be there, at the expense of work, school, whatever, lest some other bitch get their paws on her prize. Keep it moving Jeep.

There's this girl in my neighborhood whose panties I like to smell when I enter her apt through the window while she's at work. What's the best way to introduce myself? I was thinking of using facebook as it seems to be working for you guys, do you think it'll work if I add myself to her facebook (she leaves her comp open)? Should I change her status to "I love Fuuma" and add a nice naked picture of myself sniffing her undies?

Also there is this girl in my class that told me to "fuck off creep" when I asked for her phone number, should I casually ask for a dinner date on Wednesday, saying I am busy the rest of the week? I wanna demonstrate major value but her boyfriend keeps giving me wedgies so I stop mid sentence.

There's this girl in my neighborhood whose panties I like to smell when I enter her apt through the window while she's at work. What's the best way to introduce myself? I was thinking of using facebook as it seems to be working for you guys, do you think it'll work if I add myself to her facebook (she leaves her comp open)? Should I change her status to "I love Fuuma" and add a nice naked picture of myself sniffing her undies?

Also there is this girl in my class that told me to "fuck off creep" when I asked for her phone number, should I casually ask for a dinner date on Wednesday, saying I am busy the rest of the week? I wanna demonstrate major value but her boyfriend keeps giving me wedgies so I stop mid sentence.

She's obviously NOT not interested in you.

Is there any way to go about asking a right time to call a girl? i got a # from a beezy i've been gaming through facebook, and im just unsure what time she works or has class and i don't want to say "when can i call you" i know thats wuss territory. But like you said they would make time to call me back right if interested and they are genuinely busy? And texting to ask her out for the first time is a no?

What happans if i/she doesn't do that tea/coffee shit? Whats plan B?

Is there any way to go about asking a right time to call a girl? i got a # from a beezy i've been gaming through facebook, and im just unsure what time she works or has class and i don't want to say "when can i call you" i know thats wuss territory. But like you said they would make time to call me back right if interested and they are genuinely busy? And texting to ask her out for the first time is a no?

What happans if i/she doesn't do that tea/coffee shit? Whats plan B?

#1 stop trying to 'game' through facebook

#2 call WHENEVER you feel like it/have time

#3 It really doesn't matter where you take a girl if she really is interested in you she will be willing to go anywhere with you.

Judging from your post it's pretty clear to me that you're afraid of rejection. If this girl rejects you (most likely will), forget her and keep it moving.

why would i stop trying to "game" through facebook?

i don't think i come off as being afraid of rejection im just trying to maximize my success.wouldn't you say so?

You don't take a half court shot when you know you can step to the three point line type of thing du.

ok, im going to ask her to go to roppongi with me (10), i'll keep you informed.

Mike Damone: First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

why would i stop trying to "game" through facebook?

i don't think i come off as being afraid of rejection im just trying to maximize my success.wouldn't you say so?

You don't take a half court shot when you know you can step to the three point line type of thing du.

ok, im going to ask her to go to roppongi with me (10), i'll keep you informed.

Then fucking ask her out already dumb ass.