Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

I'd be more interested in something longer term with her (from what I observed, for all I know she could be a sadistic psychobitch) so I don't want to use some tactic that will most likely only result in something quick.

U met her yesterday and you already contacted her the next day?!

Furthermore you initiated it via txt rather than by voice?!

Jeez man. Way to show you are a busy man and can man up to the situation.

And how the fuck you know you are interested in her in something long term if you met her in the fucking elevator for a relatively short time?!

I've dated girls for weeks and still don't know if I want anything "long term" with them.

Next time wait two or three days and call. Unless she initiates by txt, then txt a little and ask if its ok to call.

The problem with txting is that things can get misterpreted, so I leave txting for just setting up and confirming logistics.

Talking to someone by voice is so much easier and fun! Plus, you can use tonality, sarcasm, etc., to your advantage.

wow fucking roommate came in ;\

so she flies back today and instead of calling me, she gets my sn on aim, IMs me, and i wasnt about to do the aim thing so i just say hi and put up an away message telling her im gona study.

so i study and then decide im hungry so i head over and tell her to come down to go get food, grab a lil bit to eat and we talk for a bit at some bench somewhere, kissed her a few times then go to her room.

we start making out, and literally, RIGHT when i started moving up to her ears and then down her neck and her back arches in delight, her roommate busts in.

cuddled for a bit and i was like yo im gona go, she doesnt let me go so i wiggle her tit and she giggles and lets go and now im here posting on sufu.

thats my sunday update from that longass post earlier

And how the fuck you know you are interested in her in something long term if you met her in the fucking elevator for a relatively short time?!

What I meant was that I'm not interested in nor looking for a 1-and-done hookup (if that makes any sense)

^understandable but I would never girlfriend categorize a girl until I got to know her

Well, yeah. But forget it, I've recently come upon the information that she has a boyfriend.

ignore her. you're a busy, first-class man, and if she can't prioritize, then that's her fault.

actually, just drop her and see if she re-initiates interest, really.

Thanks for the advice djr. In the mean time, should I still talk to her on MSN every night or pace myself out?
I was on fire on msn a few days ago with this chick and some how we made a money bet and I lost (on purpose) and she said instead of me coughing up the money, in return she asked for a dinner instead. Definitely IOI imo.

So today I told her I realize I still owe her dinner, and I told her lets grab a bite next Tuesday (don't want weekends because I have other plans) and if she isn't available I'll hook up with my mates. She gave me a shit test saying her parents are currently over at her place and she said her parents gets 1st priority and said I'll always be around. I played it off saying okay we'll see and she said we'll see as well (mirroring or I'm just thinking too much?). How should I approach from here then?

My intuition is ignore her and not talk to her for at least a few days but DJR, judging from your POV, what is the best case scenario that I should do?

Have you learned nothing?

No fucking MSN/texting bullshit.

Give her the gift of missing you.

If she's interested, she'll contact you.

And when she does, keep it to a minimum.

Wow you quoted me from like 4 months ago man. It's fine to talk on IM or MSN but its only after she fucks around where you absolutely do not contact her in anyway. It has nothing to do with IM or MSN.

um, don't talk to her. there's no point, as there's no attraction.

any contact ,even 'oh friendly friend' contact --> reeks of desperation. trust me, I've got residual chump instincts too. :o

so this girl i dated for a little over a year, haven't spoken since may.

background, broke it off with her because of distance a year ago. still had one-itis for her 6 months after the fact. put it behind me.

all of a sudden drops a message in my facebooks,

"hey is everything ok?"

fuck i'm supposed to do with that shit?

so this girl i dated for a little over a year, haven't spoken since may.

background, broke it off with her because of distance a year ago. still had one-itis for her 6 months after the fact. put it behind me.

all of a sudden drops a message in my facebooks,

"hey is everything ok?"

fuck i'm supposed to do with that shit?

IGNORE, then DELETE HER

Hmm

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBcQww5z8Uk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBcQww5z8Uk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

wow fucking roommate came in ;\

so she flies back today and instead of calling me, she gets my sn on aim, IMs me, and i wasnt about to do the aim thing so i just say hi and put up an away message telling her im gona study.

so i study and then decide im hungry so i head over and tell her to come down to go get food, grab a lil bit to eat and we talk for a bit at some bench somewhere, kissed her a few times then go to her room.

we start making out, and literally, RIGHT when i started moving up to her ears and then down her neck and her back arches in delight, her roommate busts in.

cuddled for a bit and i was like yo im gona go, she doesnt let me go so i wiggle her tit and she giggles and lets go and now im here posting on sufu.

thats my sunday update from that longass post earlier

that's when you get the roommate in on the action. opportunity lost.

fudge... I think I was over-eager in asking this girl on a dinner date rather than for coffee first, or something like that. We've hung out a bunch, but never really properly 1 on 1 in a setting where it could be conducive to something being generated between us, and I think I got overzealous in my inebriation when I asked her to dinner. Now I'm stuck with the issue that she's barely available because of her workload as she's an art student and they have crazy many assignments. What's more, I asked her earlier tonight if she wanted to come to a concert with me this week because I had an extra ticket. Her response was she was unsure, but I reminded her that dinner was still on for whenever she was available and her response was "Maybe so"... now, I may be reading too much into this, and she's a really monosyllabic girl when it comes to responses, but did I screw the pooch here? I don't oft come in here seeking advice, but I really do like this girl, but did I skip steps 1, 2, 3 and went straight for the kill?

this is driving me fucking nuts at the moment.