Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

I wanna lay a hot cougar, i'm young, I like to think i'm good looking (no physical deformities of any sort). I know there are hot older women out there who merely want to get plowed by young dudes! Where do I find em?

First off, I gotta say, you got a great choice of women there, my friend. Women are indeed like wine, the older they are, the better they get.

Well, they are everywhere dude! Your mom's friends, someone from work, clubs, your best friend's mom, heck, even your gf's mom is a possibilty!

And like raj mentioned a few pages back, these women are no longer playing those high school mind games no more, and are more open and direct (prolly cause time is of the essence! With all those menopause and body clock etc). So just let your intentions be known and throw it out there in the open, if she's interested, she'll bite. Prolly hard too :D

Good luck, dude!

I wanna lay a hot cougar, i'm young, I like to think i'm good looking (no physical deformities of any sort). I know there are hot older women out there who merely want to get plowed by young dudes! Where do I find em?

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2009/08/hello_ladies_fur_flies_at_bay.php?page=1

Which type of cougar? There's both the 40 year old knocking back scotch and soda type and the gym bunny trying to stay as hot as the 25 year old girl type here in chi; I'm still seeking the young gym bunny who would rather fuck me than spend an hour on the stairmaster but sadly the young ones are antisocial. (Because they're fucking militant)

I don't really have much interest in older women as you really give up the optionality to potentially have a relationship.

Preferably, one that buys you lavish gifts (e.g. Patek or AP watch will do just fine), pampers you wit kristal champagne in a presidential suite room cladded in la perla lingerie sounds ok to me. A little plastic surgery here n there is still acceptable for me, so long as she doesn't look like she just got out from the zoo. Nothing above 50kgs though, I like em petite. Thank you very much!

Which type of cougar? There's both the 40 year old knocking back scotch and soda type and the gym bunny trying to stay as hot as the 25 year old girl type here in chi; I'm still seeking the young gym bunny who would rather fuck me than spend an hour on the stairmaster but sadly the young ones are antisocial. (Because they're fucking militant)

I don't really have much interest in older women as you really give up the optionality to potentially have a relationship.

I'm not much of a fan of this thread, I read it at times, but for the most part it comes off as a misogynistic version of a relationship column in like People magazine, which is pretty hilarious, but not my cup of tea.

That being said, I'm wondering what I can do to keep a girl really interested in me. I'm doing alright thus far, gorgeous girl, we've hooked up a couple times and I took her out on her first date ever (apparently her old bf's never took her out, though she's prob. just saying that) and she tells me she likes me a lot and I her, but she's hard to get a bead on sometimes. I've been playing it pretty aloof, trying to be a gentleman and all that, but I dunno - any suggestions? She's a beezy and a lot of fun to mess around with, but I can't tell what she wants from me if just that.

just wanna get some feedback from Raj or anyone else in the peanut gallery. Thoughts?

Stick your fingers in her cooch next date. (10)

You should probably express more interest and create more physical contact next date (0)

Don't forget its just a beezy after all, don't get too hung up on her.

edit: San Fran cougars look fucking busted...and the guys look like dorks.

I'm not much of a fan of this thread, I read it at times, but for the most part it comes off as a misogynistic version of a relationship column in like People magazine, which is pretty hilarious, but not my cup of tea.

Duh, if it came off any different, no one would give a fuck about this thread.

That being said, I'm wondering what I can do to keep a girl really interested in me. I'm doing alright thus far, gorgeous girl, we've hooked up a couple times and I took her out on her first date ever (apparently her old bf's never took her out, though she's prob. just saying that) and she tells me she likes me a lot and I her, but she's hard to get a bead on sometimes. I've been playing it pretty aloof, trying to be a gentleman and all that, but I dunno - any suggestions? She's a beezy and a lot of fun to mess around with, but I can't tell what she wants from me if just that.

Why so worried about maintaining her interest in you?

Maybe because you are worried about losing her?

I think this is the wrong mentality to take.

If anything she should be worried about doing the things to keep your interest in check.

Stop worrying about what she wants from you.

She'll let you know.

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as

· Romance 9.5 and

· Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as

· NBA 5.0,

· NFL 3.0 and

· Golf Clubs 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

· Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate.

DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind,

· Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while

· Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.

· If that application works as designed, Husband1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.

· Please note that Beer 6. 1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend

· Cooking 3.0 and

· Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck!

Tech Support

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this thread. Received this private msg. Here was my response.

I can't find your thread. This is also a honest question.

Apart from ending a 3 year relationship, I've been doing my best keeping myself occupied and busy (nothing to do with her), in addition to only talking to her when she contacts me out of the blue. I've been hanging and talking with another female and my ex-girlfriend shows an attitude of disapproval. Some immature shit, "Why don't you go fuck her", "Why don't you go hang out with her", "Tell me what's so good about her" etc.

What is going on here? What is my ex-girlfriend feeling and thinking about? Should I continue to give her the gift of missing me? And most importantly, in your opinion what should I continue or start to do?

Who broke up the relationship?

You?

Her?

Was it mutual?

Whenever a woman breaks-up with a man, she'll always have a sense of uncertainly and doubt that she made the right decision. 99% of the time guys will grovel and plead to get back with them, further validating that she made the right decision.

You however haven't done this. And in addition have found a new woman to spend your time and energy. Which has total blind-sided your ex.

In short, your ex-gf is jealous and saying these things as a passive aggressive tactic to elicit a reaction from you. She feels powerless in her current state so she says these things to make you angry or frustrated to gain a sense of power over you.

Whether you want to get her back or not, your game plan should be the same: Ignore her and keep improving the other aspects of your life. Game other women. Take up a new hobby or sport.

Remember the best revenge is living well.

i'm seeing this great girl, we have a lot of fun but i'm not sure if she just wants to hang out as friends or looking for something serious. I've also been talking to another girl from my last school, she's all over me and i'm just looking to fuck her and we have agreed she's gonna spend the night her next monday. should i cancel it? i really like the first girl but we haven't done anything yet, except hanging out and i don't want to destroy anything that could happen in the future... since we're only friends atm, you think i still should have the second girl over her?

In my opinion, you should just have the second girl over. Unless the first girl has made it clear to you that she's interested in you. When I say clear I don't mean clear as in: she smiled at you or laughed at your jokes, I mean she basically made it known that you and her had some sort of special connection or what have you. Life is too short to sit around waiting on girls, especially girls you aren't even sure about... especially if you're 19.

i'm seeing this great girl, we have a lot of fun but i'm not sure if she just wants to hang out as friends or looking for something serious. I've also been talking to another girl from my last school, she's all over me and i'm just looking to fuck her and we have agreed she's gonna spend the night her next monday. should i cancel it? i really like the first girl but we haven't done anything yet, except hanging out and i don't want to destroy anything that could happen in the future... since we're only friends atm, you think i still should have the second girl over her?

until you are actually dating the first girl don't hold back on any other opportunities. you'll be playing yourself in the end.

i'll use an example from work.

store A buys a clothing line, then tells me not to sell store B.

so i don't sell store B, even though they want the line.

1 day before we are going to ship, store A cancels their order, and now I can't sell store B because they are mad at me for blocking them.

played myself.

see what i mean?

What the first girl doesn't know can't hurt her... You never know what might develop with the second one either. Don't shoot yourself in the foot and deny one just to find the other is friends material only.

If you don't want anything further from her, than think about what could happen after this meeting. If she is in you, she will fall deeper in you. (pretty chieldish way of thinking, but this is exactly what I discovered by various types of women)

If you just want to gain experience, make sure you have no feelings for her and you won't hesitate to hurt her

Why do chicago girls randomly start talking about sports players or celebrities they've had the attention of in the past? "Yeah, you did? Awesome!! That reminds of when I met Soriano here. Blah blah blah and I didn't even know he was married!"

Initially, I thought this was a prove-i'm-desirable thing but it seems totally retarded as these girls usually get solid attention regardless. Is it a prove-i'm-cool-and-one-of-the-guys type thing? "You like sports? I like fucking athletes! We're perfect for each other!"

Why does it matter? It makes me think the girls are either:

a) lying - and thus crazy

B) pathetic - which kills the attraction

c) telling the truth - me feeling somewhat inadequate and out of place

I should probably just grow a dick and pretend I'm fascinated each time...

why can't i live in cali and crush stoner surfer girls instead =(

I was chatting with an old friend and found out that some girl (friend of friends, gorgeous) is leaving in a couple months and mentioned to him that she hopes to get involved with me for a casual fuck before she leaves (she has a bf, not here though). I told him that i wasn't opposed to the idea, but I'm not gonna initiate anything out of respect for her bf. It wouldn't be unexpected if my friend takes my indifference and uses it as a reason to try to set things up for me, without asking. Should I stop him?

Don't think I've read any DJRAJ advice in here about how to handle friends trying to set you up with a girl, either for a serious date or something more low-key. I am not too crazy about the idea, but he's done it before. I guess he thinks its a gesture of friendship.

why can't i live in cali and crush stoner surfer girls instead =(

Hm. I might have to trade you. Going to Chi town for grad school. :\

I like my stoner surfer girls who are also biochem PhDs. :)

djrajio, this girl i really like is coming to visit me come november, i really like this girl and have been talking to her for a while now. currentyly i plan on making her favorite meals and desserts and taking her to her favorite shops/ touring nyc and having thanksgiving together but i want to do something special, advice?