Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

MIT math majors get picked up by BlackRock and Google strait outta college.

oh dude you go to UCSD? Is it true that UCSD is almost as ugly as Cal?

the average google worker has a bachelor's from a top tier school

MIT math majors get picked up by BlackRock and Google strait outta college.

oh dude you go to UCSD? Is it true that UCSD is almost as ugly as Cal?

did go to ucsd

and yes the quote goes "9/10 girls in san diego are hot, the 1/10 goes to ucsd."

but i make up for it, i'm usually surfing with brazilians in ob

so whatevz

also sdsu makes an appearance often in my life ;)

but my cse buddy just went to work for google in nyc a few weeks ago

Take hard classes. Crush your GPA. NETWORK.

There are tons of high GPA economics/engineering barf apps from top schools -- it's not enough.

Look for an internship where not only you can pad your resume but work with and meet people who can be useful in your future. Hit up professors who left hedge funds, banks, trading firms, pe shops etc and see what they can do for you.

Don't obsess about learning a lot about the field, but learn about the various culture.

is this the investment banker threak ???

going somewhat back on topic,

what are some sex tips? (besides using a condom)

what moves get the beezies coming back for more?

? games? foreplay?

go down on her if she smells ok in there

pull her hair, pinch her nipples etc lightly, works like a charm trust me

talk dirty

real talk

also the more you do it, the better you get. practice makes perfect.

can't think of anything else.

is this the investment banker threak ???

going somewhat back on topic,

what are some sex tips? (besides using a condom)

what moves get the beezies coming back for more?

? games? foreplay?

I downloaded this a couple years ago (Lol) I took two of the hand motions (the 'come hither') ones and have been using those ever since. Every girl I've been with since then has squirted, even if she had never squirted before. That usually keeps them coming back for more.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4649047/White_Tiger_Tantra

go down on her if she smells ok in there

pull her hair, pinch her nipples etc lightly, works like a charm trust me

talk dirty

I already know these. They are good and work well, but I want some next level shit (no American Psycho) :o

um all korean-korean talk shit about each other

if you are smart you wont let that get to you.

you seem to want to be part of korean-korean crowd-ok.

you have to play their game! hold off hidden emotions and keep enemies close; after all they not inviting/recruiting you to join their group right?

so all the korean-korean girls at my school think i'm a manhoe because i played this girl going to my school in korea this summer.

this may also fuck my relationship with korean-korean upperclasmen because they love the girls who are talking shit about me.

do i just burn bridges quickly or attempt to fix relationships?

I already told you when you were in Korea man, but you aren't gonna get anything done with your life if you try to make your college days into something they aren't - that is, some Asian college experience.

plus, these two tenets will ring true for you:

-if you fuck one beezy in the clan, chances are you won't get to fuck too many others

-Korean int'l students in college are essentially like kids exiled to summer camp. They have the emotional development of your typical American high school freshman, social skills to match, and for them, hanging out in groups of Koreans is not a strength or pride thing, it's a survival thing, as most of them are too lazy to learn English properly and also really don't know too much about living on their own, since they grow up all the way through high school having their asses wiped for them.

hang out with American kids, you will get to do a lot more with your time and get more development done.

I already told you when you were in Korea man, but you aren't gonna get anything done with your life if you try to make your college days into something they aren't - that is, some Asian college experience.

plus, these two tenets will ring true for you:

-if you fuck one beezy in the clan, chances are you won't get to fuck too many others

-Korean int'l students in college are essentially like kids exiled to summer camp. They have the emotional development of your typical American high school freshman, social skills to match, and for them, hanging out in groups of Koreans is not a strength or pride thing, it's a survival thing, as most of them are too lazy to learn English properly and also really don't know too much about living on their own, since they grow up all the way through high school having their asses wiped for them.

hang out with American kids, you will get to do a lot more with your time and get more development done.

fuck this is so true...

dismal, you have the knowledge of a 100 year old man, but are trapped in a good-lookin young man's body. i've always knew something like this, but you articulate shit so well. A++++

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dismalfuture again

i don't wanna spread rep no more, ima give you virgins or somethin

I be chatting up this cute hapa broad for a few weeks, last week she told me she was going back to school. So I said we should get together for lunch or something and possibly check out an art gallery before she starts school. I told her i'd give her a call sometime to make plans. I called about 3 days later to see if we is still up for the hot date, left a message but she never called me back.

Shes done this to me before and her claim is that "I am bad at phones". Am I being played for a fool at this moment? I know there be other fish in the sea, so its not a big deal at this point.

i say call her up again in a week or so and if she bails again then cut ties. Shes bad with phones sounds like bs? Does she have t-rex arms or something which doesn't enable her to properly use a phone?

You're basically being played. You shouldn't have left a message though makes you seem like a wuss unless you kept it short?

I kept it short, it was like "hey, just checkin to see if we are still up for the gallery, talk to ya later". Not a fan of a voicemessages that are of biblical proportions.

I will give homegirl about two more weeks, cause the whole phone thing does seem like BS to me. Its not hard to return a missed call.

went to sullivan room on saturday

hollered at a group of 3 k beezies

went to one of the beezies apt on wall street (me and these 3 beezies)

shit show

i can't believe shit like this actually happens

no penetration though

i've been trying to get with a korean-korean girl at my college for a few weeks now and, as was expected, this girl's fucking puzzling just like every other fob bitch that i've seriously attempted at or succeeded in dating. i got pretty close to her in these two weeks since school started, and by the second week we began doing the usual shit like texting and calling each other before bed. on friday she was bored and was down to catch a movie with me but shit didn't work out, so i asked her instead to go get dinner at the grove on sunday night. the next day she told me that she's in bed sick as fuck, so i got her a bag with a box of theraflu and a bottle of warm milk, left it by her dorm room door while she was asleep. a few hours later around midnight, she calls me to tell me that she was happy that i did that for her and tells me that she can probably make it to the date on sunday. then sunday comes around - she flakes out because she's really too sick to do anything. while i'm out getting my laptop fixed that afternoon (had an appointment at the mac store), some dude who's been trying to sneak up on her orders food for her and eats with her and a few other mutual friends at school. today, she gets dinner with a guy from high school and doesn't call or text me once the entire day. i just saw her outside the library with her friends including the dude who ordered food for her. i just pretended i didn't notice her because i was both pissed as fuck and too far away, but she kept looking at me and seemed to be looking for a timing to wave at me or some shit.

what the fuck? my friend who ate with her at school while i was gone did say that she actually was too sick (supposedly could barely eat), but i'm annoyed at the fact that she went to get dinner with some other dude the next day. shit, i'm beginning to wonder if there's a single fob bitch in california that's actually worth all the work that needs to be put in.

I think you're being a jealous bitchass. She had dinner with an old friend. Highschool friend. You can and should assume that said guy has been friendzoned in the past and is still there. Even if that's not true letting it get the better of you is a waste of time and not attractive whatsoever. Forget about it and go on as thought nothing happened/you don't care. Casually suggest making up for the missed date and if she says she doesn't know etc, her schedule, just say fuck it an move on. Chances are she'll see you moving and suggest something herself. (Unless korean girls don't do that? If so lead the situation and ask her schedule then set something up. Or fuck it and really move on.)

EDIT: Laid a new girl I've been talking to for a few weeks tonight. She said she was a virgin, and not being one to doubt things like that I believed her. We fucked twice and there's no fucking way this chick is was a virgin...Why do girls lie about that shit.

so i got her a bag with a box of theraflu and a bottle of warm milk, left it by her dorm room door while she was asleep. a few hours later around midnight

What the fuck is this shit!? Stop w/ this bullshit.

but i'm annoyed at the fact that she went to get dinner with some other dude the next day. shit, i'm beginning to wonder if there's a single fob bitch in california that's actually worth all the work that needs to be put in.

She owes you NOTHING. You are not her boyfriend nor her brother/family. You are just another chump trying the "NICE" guy route to get with her. WHO GIVES A FUCK IF SHE HAD DINNER WITH SOME OTHER DUDE. She has every right to.

Jesus fucking christ man. You are getting infatuated with a girl that obviously hasn't reciprocated. Get over yourself because you are obviously getting oneitus for this girl and it will destroy you. You are needy and desperate and it coming off in your actions.