Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Haha, neither, rather I dont want to look over eager, im mildly interested just to see where it will go, but seeing as ive never even hung out with her in person, much less talked to her I dont want to make it look like im going hard as hell now.

i just got a message from her

"i just really feel like Jesus wants me to stay single.

nothing against you personally."

is that it? or is there more behind the wordsz

That's it bro.

Don't pass go.

Don't collect $200 dollars.

She isn't interested in you.

You're probably on the wrong thread and forum then.

Here you go: http://www.christiansinglesforums.com/

:(:o:):D:confused::eek:

eh. im not even christian

tell her you had a dream of jesus and he said you guys should have a baby for he will return within the child this could work cus it if she fuckin wit u she'll think its funny if she christian she'll take it as a sign of god win=win

if shes fuckin with you your safe.

if shes a really devout christian your going to hell.

or everyone could be right and shes plain not interested

the fuck does that have to do with anything

my friend used to go to various churches to hit on women. hes going to hell

Du you seriously wanna get into her panties? Is she like mega hot or something?

Like it's quite obvious she aint into you.

my girlfriend and i are extremely happy, wanna know how i got her? being up front about how i felt, if you guys are that serious just be yourselves, i know for the insecure kids on here thats tough but it's really as simple as act how you feel, be your fucking self. if you're a douchebag then please spit in their faces, if you're a nice guy like me buy them flowers on the first date and pay for meals and movies, if you're apathetic to it, then make sure you actually don't care. having a relationship is easy as being yourself, first dressed by the internet and now put on by the internet, smh.

i apologize for being so inadequate

dude don't come with that shit, we all have girls that we like alot and don't reciprocate, but fuck man, you move on until theres a girl thats worth your time, if this beezy isn't into you then you shouldn't waste your time on something below what you deserve, have some self worth man, you'd think every kid on here had abusive parents or some shit (irony concepts)

tell her you had a dream of jesus and he said you guys should have a baby for he will return within the child this could work cus it if she fuckin wit u she'll think its funny if she christian she'll take it as a sign of god win=win

if shes fuckin with you your safe.

if shes a really devout christian your going to hell.

or everyone could be right and shes plain not interested

my friend used to go to various churches to hit on women. hes going to hell

I thought I told you stop posting advice in this thread. Stop giving this boy garbage responses like this man. He's obviously young and inexperienced, the last thing he needs is advice from a dumb ass like you.

my girlfriend and i are extremely happy, wanna know how i got her? being up front about how i felt, if you guys are that serious just be yourselves, i know for the insecure kids on here thats tough but it's really as simple as act how you feel, be your fucking self. if you're a douchebag then please spit in their faces, if you're a nice guy like me buy them flowers on the first date and pay for meals and movies, if you're apathetic to it, then make sure you actually don't care. having a relationship is easy as being yourself, first dressed by the internet and now put on by the internet, smh.

What the hell are you talking about?

Why all of sudden we got these young 20-somethings thinking they are the next messiah spreading the gospel.

We know you got a girlfriend.

Get over yourself.

Hey mouko,

Whatever happened to those girls you were trying to juggle?

Did things ever work out with any of them?

I've actually been dating a shit load lately. The girls I mentioned in the previous post are all out of the picture, mainly cause not investing so much in them and feeling them out helped me see the b.s. early on.

It's funny, 8 years ago I would have put up with a lot of the stuff I've encountered cause I only focused on one girl, but now I've been brushing them off and moving onto a new one.

I friended this girl on facebook who I used to go to school with. I was always attracted to her but we hung out in different circles and I never really got to know her that well. anyway, we live somewhat close by now so I figured I should message or email her to hangout sometime. how should i do this without getting friendzoned quick (happens too often) or looking like i just want to smash?

Sigh.

I feel like all you high-school/college kids have the same damn questions but phrased different ways.

There is no RISK-FREE WAY TO ASKING A GIRL!?

Whenever you ask a woman out there will always be an element of risk and the potential for rejection!

Get used to it.

Regarding your facebook question: Its fucking simple.

Just say: "Hey what-up, its blah blah blah. You might remember we did blah blah blah. I just notice you are nearby. Just curious if we could catch up."

Then the ball is in her court.

Get the number asap.

Then get the face-to-face asap.

That's it.

Heh.

I ended up with a number last week when I stayed at work during a busier night and drank with a friend. And a text 2 days later asking what's up. I genuinely did not remember this girl that night, but I had met her earlier in the month during a friend's birthday; she remembered me. Bought her a shot and didn't think much else of it for the rest of the night. Got pretty bent so the end of the night was hazy but friends say she was always stopping by me.

It's so strange that they always pop up when you're not really looking. Girl I posted about last month has been working out well, but since we aren't exactly official, who knows. This new one is a lot younger though.

went out with my friends and this group of 7 girls 2 nights ago.

1 of my friends was all over one of those girls like 2 months ago.

we were getting drunk and im feelin that girl+she feeling me.

so i ask my friend: "whats up with you and girl x?" and he is like: man fuck that, she doesnt mean nothing to me. fuck her. i dont even care. he+1 of my friends decide to go to another club, im staying with the beezys

the evening moves on and i and girl x hook up make out and she is like "call me, i got my friend sleeping over tonight blahblah."

next day my friend (who was into her like 2 months ago) is like "SOOOO how was you evening!?"

i tell him that we hooked up and hes like "I KNEW IT MAN! but its ok. alright..."

i call him later that evening and apologize but explain, that i didnt ask him whats up with him + her for nothing. he aint blind, i was hittin on her all night, with him right next to us. (he sometimes is quite unsure + got weak execution when it comes to women).

end of the story is him telling me "i dont know man. cant trust you. gotta make up my mind if i need someone like you as a friend."

what to do? call her, say fuck it+ wait for him to calm down? (gfs + exgfs+ girls my friends are feeling are those beezys i would never touch, but if he would ask me as i did it. its another story....)