Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

nothing is definite with females

ive dated a girl ive been friends with for 2 years, best friends and we went out

ive went out with girls for months and we have nothing in common as well as girls who i have thousand things in common,

drama queens and chill personality

I say alot depends more or circumstance and mood rather than the person and the first impression can sometime be changed too

my 2cents from experince.

i was wondering how many if you guys were in semi-serious relationship versus f-buddies.

i get girls wanting to date me more but sometimes i just wanna throw down and get my dick wet and keep fucking em but i dont want the emotional turmoil or for their expectations about whats going to happen to get too high..

how do i manage their expectations 1), and 2) still hang out and have sex with girls i like but not neccesarily get into a relationship as i dont like being in relationships with someone who i know i cant be with longer term and dont want to see ALL the time

Say this and you're good.

Listen (Girls Name), I love hanging out with you and we always have fun. I'm just not the kinda guy to jump into relationships. I feel people always do that and end up messing everything up and I wouldn't want that to happen to us. When I commit to a relationship, I go all in and don’t half ass it. Until I feel I can give you a full commitment, I just want us to keep having fun with each other. Okay?

This thing works like a charm.

That's a good movie/link.

Hits home the point I've been making on this thread about how women think with emotion.

Also, look how he was on her mind 24/7 despite him doing nothing.

Keeping distance / giving her the gift of missing you is a very important tool.

Thanks for the link.

so you played along with her "friend" view of things for two years just to smash. creeper status.

Actually I didn't realize I was attracted to her until after a while. Plus she lost a lot of weight and looked slammin after...

Last night was another 2nd night stand w/ a girl I met last week at nomikai/gokon.

And again in the morning this girl too says "Thank you" like she's indebted to me.

Why are girls saying this to me all of a sudden?

Shouldn't I be telling them "Thank you"?

I think I've hit a new plateau...

NON-WOMEN RELATED, but a serious question.

I am approaching the 20's with a year left of college. I have a few interviews lined up for accounting/investing intern positions with the possibility of working full time once my remaining year of school is complete. When it comes to professional working attire, I'm a rookie. I've known this site since late 2005, but hardly care about fashion anymore. I really only care about keeping myself clean looking and well-groomed as possible. So I ask, what is the suggested clothing to wear in hopes to nail the interview and create a great first impression, considering my age, status (student), and position I am trying to land? Besides the clothes, I think I am fairly prepared for the any question thrown at me. Thanks.

Blue/gray suit. White shirt. Conservative tie. Laced dress shoes w/ matching belt. This is rocket science rookie.

Last night was another 2nd night stand w/ a girl I met last week at nomikai/gokon.

And again in the morning this girl too says "Thank you" like she's indebted to me.

Not a plateau man, just the beginning. Give the gift of your sex and company to women. You're giving them something another guy can't, and they are giving you something any girl can. It's one sided, you're the generous one.

The ex, whom I'm still very fond of, recently started communicating with me and I keep getting all sorts of mixed signals.

It's really fucking up my emotional state.

So, need advice.

Play it cool? Or confront her and ask her wtf is up?

Know how you feel man, got the same shit happening to me atm aswell.

I'd say just don't think about it too much,

perhaps since you're still very fond of her, you're misinterpreting these "signals" because it's something you want to see?

what kinda signals is she giving you?

she might just be trying to rekindle friendship between the two of you.

Goodluck.

The ex, whom I'm still very fond of, recently started communicating with me and I keep getting all sorts of mixed signals.

It's really fucking up my emotional state.

So, need advice.

Play it cool? Or confront her and ask her wtf is up?

Whenever the ex contact you after a long hiatus it most certainly means she had a falling out in her most recent relationship and needs an emotional pillow to bounce feelings off of. It's an ego thing; she's probably thinking right now panicnation was so into me in the past and I bet I can still have em catch feelings with me after all this time. But there is a reason you guys broke up: you guys aren't compatible. Play it cool. Like any good poker player, don't call her out on her bluff....

Now all you have to do is wait for the jawnz, servicing, and baked goods to start rolling in....