6ixes&7evens

Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Sorry to jump in Dj,

but coldturkey I honestly think that once you've let go of her, she's pretty much gone. It'll be extremely difficult to get her back especially after a long period of time has elapsed. She opened herself up to you at that point, so that was your perfect opportunity to go for the gold.

If the two of you still talk, then there's a possibility, however again it's highly unlikely. Women don't tend to cling on for very long unless you give them a reason to.. You can try to establish a fresh start with her, but it's going to be an uphill battle for you.. I suggest you move onto something else..

are hostesses/waitresses/bartenders at restaurants to be treated generally the same as SAs?

^^^ even more jaded than SAs. SAs don't generally get hit on, but hostesses/bartenders etc., have dozens of drunk or nearly drunk dudes trying to get into their respective pants.

Rajio

How can I pick up girls in the elevator. I'm fortunate, being at floor 19 I have plenty of time to make moves. But, time is precious. Moves must be made quick. Finance terminology is preferred in your explanation haha

is it a bad idea to go after the girl that sits right next to me at work? i dont want her as a girlfriend, she is kinda annoying. but her ass is out of this world.

What do you think?

I think part of the success of Djrajio is that the man is balling. 'Money talks' IMO.

I tell women I'm an English teacher nowadays. So I don't follow your logic.

I gonna be a CPA in 3 years time. I hope it better be ballin or else I gonna jump ship.

Can CPA's ever reach b.a.l.l.a status?

This has nothing to do with dating advice.

CPA = possible trophy g/f in 5 years?

Hardly. But we can always dream right?

CPA = possible trophy g/f in 5 years?

CPAs usually end up with gfs who are CPAs as well.

No lie? Looks like future is pretty bleak...I look at my schedule and I dont think I even have time for hunting for tail.

this sounds super exciting. Bumping uglies would be the most apt term here.

Yes, the world needs more BIG 4 accounting + CPA + MBA douche bags. I can't tell you how many times I've run into these types flashing their Ernst Young or KPMG cards like they are gods gift to man thinking we'll ooh and ahh...

at least he wont be an accountant

what did you major in?

please dont say physics

djrajio, so what do you do now if you dont mind me asking?

Computer Science

Edit: I a NOVA English teacher.

Would relationship start better off as like friends then eventually develop into something more or let the girl know that you're interested from the get go?

Would relationship start better off as like friends then eventually develop into something more or let the girl know that you're interested from the get go?

Are you serious?

I should neg you for asking this question.

What's the first rule of sales:

Always assume the sale unless proven otherwise.

^^whoops.

thread is becoming gold for virgins

game's been out of whack for years. so i offically consider myself noob/chump status.

question: i know these 2 girls are into me. but thing is they are best buddies. assuming i get anywhere with one and things go south, would it be wise to go for the other chick?

How about to take an abundance mentality and find yourself a third unrelated chick. Then have the two fight for you.

You win both ways.

Yes, the world needs more BIG 4 accounting + CPA + MBA douche bags. I can't tell you how many times I've run into these types flashing their Ernst Young or KPMG cards like they are gods gift to man thinking we'll ooh and ahh...

hmm I found them to be boring, humble people, with the exception of the occasional hot latina cpa.

Yo so I got this pretty good dilemma goin on. I've always gone after one girl at a time..meaning I've never gone on dates with a couple girls, but I was just featured in this a magazine in their summer dating issue and got a handful of girls to go on dates with. Any tips for juggling this shit?

I mean, I'm playing email tag with them so I can weed out the girls I don't want to go on dates with, but there are already about 4 really good potential girls.

If I decide to really pursue one whats the best way to tell off the other chicks? I figured just not responding anymore would be a quick way but that seems like a dick move.