Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

was going to have dinner tonight ( well planned ahead) but she said she wanted to eat with her dad or something. went on fb turns out shes chillin with her friends.

wtf. she wants to eat next sunday. dont know if i should give her the cold shoulder

She's not interested in you. Move on.

my girlfriend of two years starts a sobbing fit every once in a while cuz i have "interested in: women" on my facebook.. she says im still "advertising myself"... even though right below it says in a relationship with:  (her name)

i havent changed the facebook thing cuz i dunno how and i think she should find the security to get over it

Edited by keagan

Don't do it, she loves the attention. It will end up leading you on and you will get nowhere with her. Tell her to pound sand or just ignore her, which is the better option here since you won't be giving her the time of day.

i've come across that blog before. heartiste comes across as a fucking narrow-minded wanker, one of those guys that perpetuates the whole Alpha/beta male bullshit mentality that so many people are buying into nowadays. i'm sure there's some useful stuff somewhere on there, but not worth the time to sieve through all the other crap

• 2 weeks later...

So I think I went on a date today? I was coming home from work, rolled up onto my driveway/sidewalk and started opening the garage door. There's a silver accord parked in front of my house and the driver is still in the car. I take off my helmet and gloves, setting them on top of my motorcycle when an asian girl gets out of the drivers seat of the accord. I ask her if she's leaving any time soon cause I want to park my truck in her spot(because my truck was parked on the next street over and it's street cleaning tomorrow morning) and she tells me she's eating at the korean restaurant on the corner. I tell her no worries and she asks if I need an ETA but I tell her I can just look out my window.

and then while she turns to leave, I say, "Also, you are really pretty."

she turns around and her head is cocked to the side a bit, "Did you say something..?"

"umm. yeah.. I said, I think you are really pretty."

"Oh thank you.."

She turns around and continues walking towards the korean restaurant. I go to put my helmet and gloves inside the garage and when I go back out to push my bike in, she's back.

"Do you ever give rides on this?"

"umm, what do you mean? for like. money...?" (I'm a courier so my first thought was delivering a person...)

"No, as a passenger. I used to ride.. by the way. I'm Tammy"

"Bobby"

small talk ensues. and fast forward to

"I'm sorry but I feel like I'm keeping you away from your date."

"Oh it's just my aunt. it's no big deal"

"Well, just ring my door bell when you get back and I'll go grab my truck."

and then my roommate comes home and we start cooking some food and smoke some weed.

fast forward about an hour. the door bell rings. i am super high.

I walk downstairs and there she is, I am wearing slippers. oh well. I ask her if she wants to warm up her car but she says she'd rather walk with me to my truck. We talk, get to the truck, get in and we end up driving around for 20 minutes just talking about random bullshit. Anyway, she asks for my # and says something like "well, I guess I'll see you soon"

What the fuck just happened?