Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Man, this is some chump type shit, but I got nowhere else to turn at the moment:

So I've been seeing this girl for a few months and for whatever reason, I decide to ask her if we could get more serious today. Turns out there's another guy she's seeing, which is totally fine, because there was no commitment in the first place. Thing is, it seems like she's leaning a little bit more toward this guy and I dunno if I'm wasting my time here or not. Right now, I'm the only one she can be seeing since he isn't around, but I'll be leaving in a week for home (for a month and a half) and he'll be here while I'm gone. She could be playing both of us, but I dunno.

I'm torn between waiting this out or totally bailing. She wants to see me Saturday and we still parted ways tonight without any awkward shit between us, but I don't know if I should even continue to see her. I know the many fish in the sea concept but the thing is, is that I really don't have many options at the moment, otherwise I'd totally cut. When I go home for the month I'm for sure not going to be meeting anyone and I'm a little bit introverted in the first place so it's a hassle for me to meet people.

I actually do have another girl that I've been seeing, but she couldn't find work around here so she won't be around for the summer. I'd have to wait until September to start things up with her again.

Oh yeah, and while we were talking she mentioned "I like you, but now isn't the right time" and she went on to try to explain to me about all this universe bull shit and how we're all on set paths. I dunno, I just feel like I'm fighting a somewhat losing fight and I don't really want to be the second fiddle. On the other hand, I don't have many other choices, and I'm somewhat discouraged after putting all this effort into this girl.

Jesus christ dude. Have some pride. She's keeping you on a string just in case the other dude bails. Why do you want to be No. 2? Tell this girl to fuck off and find another woman. If it feels like you are losing her, you probably already have. Trust your gut, it's usually always right.

Man, this is some chump type shit, but I got nowhere else to turn at the moment:

So I've been seeing this girl for a few months and for whatever reason, I decide to ask her if we could get more serious today. Turns out there's another guy she's seeing, which is totally fine, because there was no commitment in the first place. Thing is, it seems like she's leaning a little bit more toward this guy and I dunno if I'm wasting my time here or not. Right now, I'm the only one she can be seeing since he isn't around, but I'll be leaving in a week for home (for a month and a half) and he'll be here while I'm gone. She could be playing both of us, but I dunno.

I'm torn between waiting this out or totally bailing. She wants to see me Saturday and we still parted ways tonight without any awkward shit between us, but I don't know if I should even continue to see her. I know the many fish in the sea concept but the thing is, is that I really don't have many options at the moment, otherwise I'd totally cut. When I go home for the month I'm for sure not going to be meeting anyone and I'm a little bit introverted in the first place so it's a hassle for me to meet people.

I actually do have another girl that I've been seeing, but she couldn't find work around here so she won't be around for the summer. I'd have to wait until September to start things up with her again.

Oh yeah, and while we were talking she mentioned "I like you, but now isn't the right time" and she went on to try to explain to me about all this universe bull shit and how we're all on set paths. I dunno, I just feel like I'm fighting a somewhat losing fight and I don't really want to be the second fiddle. On the other hand, I don't have many other choices, and I'm somewhat discouraged after putting all this effort into this girl.

Treat her like shit and hate fuck her

Went out with a girl for pizza and a drink last night and I was kinda pissed she didn't at least offer to pay for half. I mean, I got over it after we went back to her place and she blew me, but I thought most girls nowadays would at least make the offer to split it and then the guy can be all like, "Nah don't worry babe I got it."

Standard?

Hey she returned the favor for a slice and a fanta, what more do you want.

i dont know if its me but is it weird to get with someone who is younger than my younger brother (3 years younger) ? seeing her fb she friended some of my bro's friends which is a small world cause she from so.cal and theyre from nor.cal.

and i hate my young bro's friends.....

i dont know if its me but is it weird to get with someone who is younger than my younger brother (3 years younger) ? seeing her fb she friended some of my bro's friends which is a small world cause she from so.cal and theyre from nor.cal.

and i hate my young bro's friends.....

tumblr_m7q5m5RUNp1rafjk0o1_500.jpg

I've been in a idgaf mood lately towards women, basically i'm being honest to them about the first thoughts that run through my head. The ironic thing is, it either leads to an actual conversation or getting her number.

- I like your boobs, do they hurt when you run?

- Nice ass

- I don't like what your wearing

- Your lipstick sucks buy another shade

- You looked depressed

- That can't be your real hair color

don't hesitate, just go and don't give a fuck

Edited by on-display

tumblr_m7q5m5RUNp1rafjk0o1_500.jpg

hahaha aiite aiite i'll try to get over that, but the next deal is that she is super outgoing. like i dont know what to make out of it when she asked me out for dinner, cause she be asking other dudes to eat with her or inviting them to make dinner or whatever.

im fucking noob at this shit. sometimes i really think im destined to be single.

hahaha aiite aiite i'll try to get over that, but the next deal is that she is super outgoing. like i dont know what to make out of it when she asked me out for dinner, cause she be asking other dudes to eat with her or inviting them to make dinner or whatever.

im fucking noob at this shit. sometimes i really think im destined to be single.

SMH. stay single (10)

lol god forbid shes ever gone to dinner before with someone who isnt you

- I like your boobs, do they hurt when you run?

- Nice ass

- I don't like what your wearing

- Your lipstick sucks buy another shade

- You looked depressed

- That can't be your real hair color

I know a few girls that would hit you for this.

Hey, been reading this thread, but this is my first time posting here.

I have a quick one.

Last weekend had sign of interests from 2 girls at a deep/house party. (been dancing around my friend & I for 2 hours), got some Eye contacts but without any smile (Y U nO smile girls?).

At the end we did nothing and they left.

Now tag orgy has started on facebook with the pictures of the event. We creeped and stalked enough to find them.

What is the next step? Add them? Or move on? next weekend, next party,next girls?

Cheers

I have a quick one.

Last weekend had sign of interests from 2 girls at a deep/house party. (been dancing around my friend & I for 2 hours), got some Eye contacts but without any smile (Y U nO smile girls?).

Now tag orgy has started on facebook with the pictures of the event. We creeped and stalked enough to find them.

What is the next step? Add them? Or move on? next weekend, next party,next girls?

Cheers

Invite them to hang out at some other event in a couple weeks.

Then stop being a dumb ass and ask for the girl's number.

Depends alot on your tone, how you look, the environment your in. You obviously don't want to say it in a condescending manner. Be playful with it or you'll sound like an ass or a creep.

playfulness and not giving a fuck is contradictory

negged your original post for not being a balla and having to approach women as opposed to have them coming to you

seriously, even if you're against the idea get one drink and just sip and hold it. It should take the edge off and at least you won't stick out like a sore thumb. nobodys going to judge you for not drinking (except maybe think youre a recovering alcoholic), there is no wrong in going to the bars with your friends and ordering a non-alcoholic drink. If you really want to meet some sober sallys, join a rec club or sport, have your friends introduce you to their girlfriends (so they can tell their friends about you). it will work out if you put the effort in, it might just take a little time.

Edited by Fycus

seriously, even if you're against the idea get one drink and just sip and hold it. It should take the edge off and at least you won't stick out like a sore thumb. nobodys going to judge you for not drinking (except maybe think youre a recovering alcoholic), there is no wrong in going to the bars with your friends and ordering a non-alcoholic drink. If you really want to meet some sober sallys, join a rec club or sport, have your friends introduce you to their girlfriends (so they can tell their friends about you). it will work out if you put the effort in, it might just take a little time.

yeah

speaking from the perspective of a fellow edge-man

it's tough

but i think you need to let go of your pretensions

i think it's a better start to sip on coca cola at a bar than to

wishfully wait to find the perfect straightedge girl at the hardcore show

don't wait for things to happen in your life

haha although i'm still edge, i haven't really been involved with hc for years and have no interest in dating a 'hardcore girl'. i just hate the idea of bars (again, going back to being in a smaller city there are only so many), although i guess i will have to start forcing myself to go sometimes.

I have a quick one.

Cheers

listen peon, learn to smile you peon. if a girls has done her makeup and whatnot, peon; and shes not smiling, peon; its because they're doing it on purpose, you fucking peon.

Now go mine me some gold after you go cry to your dark lady, queen of the forsaken.

Sylvanas_Wei.jpg

Edited by t3hcoke