Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

idk what to do.. this beezy i've hung out with a few times is super flirty with other dudes out at bars including this one d bag who she used to fuck... but all her friends tell me she's way into me and basically she's mine if i want her but it's like fuck.. if we're together and she goes out without me i'm a just be bummed knowing she's hanging out with a bunch of other dudes. it doesn't help that she's cute as fuck and gets approached like every 30 seconds. i think im just gonna keep her around for casual sex or somethin.. she's super cool and i could see myself dating her but idk if i could be in a relationship with some super flirty beezy or maybe i'm just overthinking it and being a pussy. what do y'all think?

idk what to do.. this beezy i've hung out with a few times is super flirty with other dudes out at bars including this one d bag who she used to fuck... but all her friends tell me she's way into me and basically she's mine if i want her but it's like fuck.. if we're together and she goes out without me i'm a just be bummed knowing she's hanging out with a bunch of other dudes. it doesn't help that she's cute as fuck and gets approached like every 30 seconds. i think im just gonna keep her around for casual sex or somethin.. she's super cool and i could see myself dating her but idk if i could be in a relationship with some super flirty beezy or maybe i'm just overthinking it and being a pussy. what do y'all think?

I think you need to diversify your portfolio.

I don't know her very well yet, but I can already tell you how it ends up. Follow djrajio's advice on this one. Bitches that crave attention will put that before anything, including you. Keep her as an option.

yeah that's what i'm thinkin.. thanks bros. for now im a just have a good time and have sex on the reg.. if she wants to get serious over time or w/e i guess we'll just have to wait and see how she acts later on when we're a little bit closer but for now im keepin my guard up.

I think I'm finally done fucking with crazy girls, and I know the term "crazy" in relation to women is extremely broad and highly applicable, but...obviously crazy ones, gonna just let those ones go from now on. I swear, it's like hard drugs...at first it's like "oh shit, this is amazing, it's so much fun"...then a little time goes by and it becomes "what the fuck happened and what did I get myself into?"

there's emotional (all women) and then there's crazy (some women)

this bitch at the bar got sloppy and was crying about this guy she had been "seeing" and how it wasn't working out the way she wanted it? they apparently hadn't had sex yet so we're talking very early stages here. he couldn't go to some event with her so next thing u know she's texting in between sobs "you don't respect me as a person etc. etc."

everyone was trying to convince her not to send crazytxts but i was all about it; at least that du knows what he's dealing with and can run while he can.

that same night another girl ate guacomole off the top of a nacho platter with her bare hands... it was gross

Lol, post pics of your busted chicks, then reconsider calling all of us 'chumps'.

Again I have nothing to prove. But thanks for the call out.

Wow I feel like I'm in some weird bizarro world.

Went to Blacklist party last night and became friends w/ this girl who is trying to be the next Leah Dizon:

Ai Cherie.

http://ameblo.jp/ai-cherie/

http://aicherie.com/

Girl is straight up from Arcadia, LA and isn't Japanese at all.

just found out this girl i had been crushing on/obsessing over wants ya boy. apparently, this idgaf shit really works. id treat her like she was the only girl in the in the universe at times and then like i didn't even know her the others. not because I'm a douche but because I'm a pretty shy guy (working on coming out of my shell) and would have to force myself to talk to her. I've never been so happy to be so shy.

ahahahaha.

commandment #3, unless she's your wife and or you love her with all of your heart (it depends); relax, stop giving so many fucks, she's just a beezy. they come and go.

Rajio, how do you distinguish intuition and emotion? Whether for women or just life in general, I've been told many times to trust my gut, but I find that many times, that gut feeling I have is just my emotional reaction. How do you separate the two?

I think it basically comes down to experience.

Once you fail and learn from your mistakes enough times your intuition becomes stronger and you start to gain more confidence and know when to cut your losses earlier rather than continue pursing.

It's very similar to trading on the market.

What often ruins guys is they fail to recognize when to cut their losses and are acting purely on emotion.

You'll never be able to separate the two otherwise you wouldn't be human and even the best have to fight w/ the constant struggle.

djrajio, what's your take on dating co-workers?

no go? sure? depends?

girl i work with just got fired by a guy she went out with before being her boss.

dating people from work is an idea that raises a lot of red flags for me.

Edited by rafael.agp