Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

when the girl snaps the ball but you fumble and end up with 5 unanswered touchdowns

*the feels*

If u azn and want white wimmins try hey-ai. They luv custard!

Yeah, when I was in Japan almost every white chick over there (US, UK, Canada, AU) had yellow fever bad. One Australian girl I knew married this Jap monk over there. Tons more cute Australian girls married Jap dudes over there. I think they like the tan skin and hairlessness or something..when I was at TAFE the cutest white girls were into Asian dudes also, it was like a trend. Like Viet and Cambodian dudes with PRL, long pinky nails and gold chains had the cutest white girls all the time..I don't know where this white chicks won't touch asians comes from?

I know white chicks wouldn't touch me, ever. I'm white.

Edited by MilFX

Hey listen up, I'm old. I got some persepective for you young motherfuckers.

Basically when you're a young dude you get lucky sometimes. I did. Sometimes. Thank god for Jap girls though. I was always a "low value male", no money, no car, bad grades, goofy lookin.  So I could get em but I couldn't keep 'em coz I had no value in the long run.

So I tried to get a career and failed at that too. So now I'm old, still got no money, no car, casual job, still goofy lookin. But now I can't even get em let alone keep em. Gotta pay now.

Moral of the story, life gets hard. You would have to try a lot harder than I did to give yourself value. Like try really hard at something to get money or be cool. I dunno. yeah.

Edited by MilFX

Basically when you're a young dude you get lucky sometimes. I did. Sometimes. Thank god for Jap girls though. I was always a "low value male", no money, no car, bad grades, goofy lookin.  So I could get em but I couldn't keep 'em coz I had no value in the long run.

So I tried to get a career and failed at that too. So now I'm old, still got no money, no car, casual job, still goofy lookin. But now I can't even get em let alone keep em. Gotta pay now.

Moral of the story, life gets hard. You would have to try a lot harder than I did to give yourself value. Like try really hard at something to get money or be cool. I dunno. yeah.

ok thanjks

Or the other way, join a church or a cult. Or like a cultish Church (Mormons etc) They always get hot wives

I can't bring myself to believe in God though and I can never bullshit about anything, one of my weaknesses..

Edited by MilFX

i'm probably around yr age and i somewhat agree although i don't know what it is to be a white aussie.  in general i think it's the times.  for america, hollywood is portraying the azn man in a more posi light than it did years ago.  imo for all younger azn dudes trying to get that white puss in america i think  that the level of exposure now is about optimum.  yeah azn dudes complain about the way azns portrayed in the media, but any more exposure will open the floodgates for hard(er) competition for that western pussy.  lotsa fuckable foreign girls dating or fuckin w/ azn dudes that we (other azn guys or girls) think are undesirable from a azn cultural stand point.  there have always been white guys in japan.  goofy guys like yourself as you put it, financially more viable one, and etc etc.  jap girls would and still fuck white dudes alot.  some have the fantasy of marriage and living overseas.  some fuck/date a white dude for the experience/trophy.  others jbz just can't get not attention from jap guys so they get that dick from gaijin who perceive attractiveness with gaijin eyes.  dating a white girl or guy in asia is still somewhat seen as a rare and commendable feat by the ignorant majority.

most gaijin girls are either really into azn guys or aren't.  not too many on the fence.  more exposure will up the ante per se.  it's like when chinee food or sushi starting getting big in the west.  foreigners either loved it or didn't. BUT they didn't know quality shit so they'd just eat whatever.  even if they did have an inkling of knowledge of what was good or shit, they'd still doubt their nonazn upbringings and eat that shit (i'm not really talking about my-jap or my-asia complex people(s). now foreigners are getting more aware about shit.  for example:  i had air sealed packed unagi kabayaki. this was for one person, but my white friend was over hanging out one time so i couldn't just not feed him unfortunately.  there wasn't enough sauce in the pack for two, so i used it all on my allotment and secretly poured soy sauce on his shit.  although he didn't complain,  in so many words i think he suspected. you see, this knowledge/exposure is a double edged sword.  detrimental sometimes...

so parallel to yr past situation (but still relevant now) we got all these gaijin girls into azn dudes due to 3 main factors:

media exposure.  let's put all those anime/cosplay/music/film otakuisms under this umbrella just to simplify.  basically any one of these, any combo, or all have gotten into their psyche.

other is foreign not azn bitches living overseas for whatever reason trying to assimilate, survive and remain there, thus dating and entertaining the thought of marriage w/ that of a national.

and lastly the undesirables getting w/ azn dudes who for whatever reason just want a foreigner.

all that being said, i think  the main reason you gotta pay is because you are past your prime and seemingly are not financially viable. the realm of possibility has shrunken for you.  girls can usually sense this.  basically  they see your stock's to be low and do not see the potential in it's increase. like u said, get money  c.r.e.a.m.  at our age looks isn't really a factor anymore.  sure it helps, but not as important as other shit.  you gotta front/stunt better.  in terms of nanpa how is your verbal game anyway?

It's not the times. There have always been white girls into Asian guys. Before the internet. yeah. I mean these refugees from Vietnam and Cambodia when I grew up were considered cool. Their buddies dealt drugs, they had gangs, they dressed cool and like I said a lot of white girls liked how they looked. Tanned smooth skin is generally considered attractive in the West too. So if these dudes had swag as well, coz a lot did, and weren't too short, they often got some of the best girls. And no homo but Asian dudes can def be handsome as well.

That whole weaboo culture thing is a new thing yeah, another bonus for asian guys who want white girls..

But some overweight asian nerds who were born in Australia, live with their parents go round now, can't get girls. Then the famous Asian chip on the shoulder fronts up, "oh I can't get girls coz I'm an asian, aussies are racist". Bull shit. I tell em. You can't get girls coz you're a fucking loser. I can't get white girls either. Coz I'm a fucking loser too.

Your sushi analogy is a good one for cross cultural dating. Yeah it's true that a lot of FOB white dudes in JP initially have pretty poor taste in Japanese girls. But usually when they learn the language, get access to more normal girls and less gaijin leaches and get used to seeing Japanese people every day they "get" asian looks more and trade up..?

No shit I'm past my prime. That's what I said.

My nanpa verbal game? I can speak Jap, but I don't live in Japan.  I don't try any more anyway. Not worth the effort to just fail 9 times outta 10 and I don't want to give any bitch the satisfaction of seeing me try. I don't actually need em. That's the thing about being single most of your life, you don't need other people, you become resilient and self reliant if you don't off yourself early. That's what weak motherfuckers do, they get depressed about this shit, kill themselves or they settle for some fat crazy woman who ruins their lives. And I'm not saying you gotta settle down with a model with a perfect personality. Just not the exact opposite, which is about the only option a lot of LVMs have.. Fuck that shit.

Edited by MilFX

It's not the times. There have always been white girls into Asian guys. Before the internet. yeah. I mean these refugees from Vietnam and Cambodia when I grew up were considered cool. Their buddies dealt drugs, they had gangs, they dressed cool and like I said a lot of white girls liked how they looked. Tanned smooth skin is generally considered attractive in the West too. So if these dudes had swag as well, coz a lot did, and weren't too short, they often got some of the best girls. And no homo but Asian dudes can def be handsome as well.

That whole weaboo culture thing is a new thing yeah, another bonus for asian guys who want white girls..

But some overweight asian nerds who were born in Australia, live with their parents go round now, can't get girls. Then the famous Asian chip on the shoulder fronts up, "oh I can't get girls coz I'm an asian, aussies are racist". Bull shit. I tell em. You can't get girls coz you're a fucking loser. I can't get white girls either. Coz I'm a fucking loser too.

Your sushi analogy is a good one for cross cultural dating. Yeah it's true that a lot of FOB white dudes in JP initially have pretty poor taste in Japanese girls. But usually when they learn the language, get access to more normal girls and less gaijin leaches and get used to seeing Japanese people every day they "get" asian looks more and trade up..?

No shit I'm past my prime. That's what I said.

My nanpa verbal game? I can speak Jap, but I don't live in Japan.  I don't try any more anyway. Not worth the effort to just fail 9 times outta 10 and I don't want to give any bitch the satisfaction of seeing me try. I don't actually need em. That's the thing about being single most of your life, you don't need other people, you become resilient and self reliant if you don't off yourself early. That's what weak motherfuckers do, they get depressed about this shit, kill themselves or they settle for some fat crazy woman who ruins their lives. And I'm not saying you gotta settle down with a model with a perfect personality. Just not the exact opposite, which is about the only option a lot of LVMs have.. Fuck that shit.

i wrote a couple disclaimers.  the main stated "in general."  i think that for this fluff discussion's sake that this is important to consider. the times def denote the change of the playing field.  internet and and the "it's a small world" cliche which is way more relevant to this era than previous others.

yr opinion about the viet/cams in where you grew up can be applied geographically anywhere in any era.  while it is not wrong i am more interested and meant to talk about the bigger pic.  of course you are going to have your exceptions!    you took two extreme ends of the spectrum.  the tall "good looking" guys and later the "overweight asian nerds who were born in Australia, live with their parents."  regardless of cultural/social perception of both these groups, it goes with out saying that which will fuck alot and which won't.  it's all about how bitches can benefit. i'm saying that the media's exposure of asians in the west is making it easier (than b4) for most asian dudes to get that vanilla pussy.  

tbh jbz beauty is objective, but i'm talking about (again) the general jap's collective image of what is attractive and what is not.  i know "high value" foreigners who are "handsome" whom are actually in relationships with jbzs who are considered unattractive  to a majority of japanese.  i see this all the time not just in japland but all over the world.  i'm not saying that all foreigners go out with wackass jbzs, but alot do.

you may not even wanna try anymore, but for the sake of conversation, i shall bestow upon you some common wisdom. it is because you are past your prime that you need to offer them stability.  this is moneys.  if you don't got or do not want to spend the money, you must imply that you can/will.  this is where the fronting and stunting come in.  frankly i'm old, but i've got some money.  if i wanna bed a particular bitch i shall do what is necessary to do so.  i'm not saying that i'll pay her to sleep with me, because i like fancy myself as a big game hunter.  i go on safari.  i like the kill. 

maybe i was unclear, u don't need to wear "girl" jeans or dress a particular way to get a woman, but although you seem to possess self-awareness you must know that in order to get establish a  relationship of duration that certain concessions must be made.  i mean i don't like it anymore than you or any other guy.  perhaps it is your militant stance about being unwilling to change that hinders you (not talking about yr personal dress code)?    if you just wanna fuck a bitch then just front and stunt for alittle bit.  that's the sport!  meaning although it may be contradictory to your self imposed principles/ethics that you tell them what they wanna hear or imply what they'd like to believe. once you nut then you can go back to being milspex.  you are not giving them the satisfaction of  seeing you try.  in fact in your case you should and can get the satisfaction of beating them.

then again, if you are satisfied with being alone and don't need girls...well i suppose that's pragmatic for you.  i'm not trying to be condescending at all, but good for you.  some are sportsman other aren't.

Shut the fuck up Junior. Stop acting like you know shit.

I know about life, I know what it takes to fuck girls, I know my limitations. Stop giving me fucking advice I'm not asking for

Edited by MilFX

I know about life, I know what it takes to fuck girls, I know my limitations. Stop giving me fucking advice I'm not asking for

i'm as old if not older than you.  i've lived in more places than you. i dare even say i know more about life/fucking than you. ever consider that? where were you at again?  sendai or some shit?   you know yr limitations?  man, you just sound like a defeatist. 

if somebody offers u a line of low grade coke or a shitty bottom shelf drink you can opt to politely decline.  when sschadenfreude 

offers u advice u outta listen, junior.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

I'm 41, I've moved house over 30 times in my life. Lived in 7 cities, been to 6 countries ( including stopovers), lived in 3. I've lived with boozing Aborigine homos, Ms Korea's younger sister, Korean martial arts school owners, single mums, adrenaline junky jocks, students, supermarket workers, IT managers, tradies, executives, teachers, Anglosphere country people, eurotrash, africans, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese...whatever you can think of..

Maybe I know more than you motherfucker? Besides no motherfucker actually knows about another motherfucker's life. The only person that knows is them. So fuck you.

Edited by MilFX

are u really 41?  guess i'm talkin 2 a man-child.  peter pan syndrome kinda played out, bro.  but by all means, keep doin u!

maybe u know more than i, maybe u don't?  probably bout some shit i don't care about.  not really sure why our conversation degraded to this, but i'm semi-happy to oblige.

"no motherfucker actually knows about another motherfucker's life?"  no shit, bitchface!  but thanks so much for opening up and letting us in!  4 real tho man, u outta take the chip off yr shoulder, insert it into yr butt then eat it

Unlike trust fund kids like yourself I don't travel to take pictures for instagram, I only travel to get work.

...no motherfucker actually knows about another motherfucker's life. The only person that knows is them. So fuck you.

i thought  that no motherfucker actually knows about another motherfucker's life?  lol

I'm 41, I've moved house over 30 times in my life. Lived in 7 cities, been to 6 countries ( including stopovers), lived in 3. I've lived with boozing Aborigine homos, Ms Korea's younger sister, Korean martial arts school owners, single mums, adrenaline junky jocks, students, supermarket workers, IT managers, tradies, executives, teachers, Anglosphere country people, eurotrash, africans, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese...whatever you can think of..

Maybe I know more than you motherfucker? Besides no motherfucker actually knows about another motherfucker's life. The only person that knows is them. So fuck you.

whats your secret for never aging past 14 y.o. mentally? 

Keyboard warriors yo

You set ur own limitations.

I mean, the human body can't fly biologically but that's why airplanes are made. Granted, now it's used to fly folks from place to place, Instagram that shiet (which I love because there is too many sq ft in this world for me to physically cover even if I was uber rich, which I'm far from).

I mean if man can fly to the moon, u can get a career if you want. Never too late until u six under.

The only person that knows is them. So fuck you.

And sometimes we so into ourselves on a micro level that we don't see shiet others see in us. Maybe he's wrong, who knows. But u sure showing he hit a nerve with this line.

how much older are you? honestly nothing wrong with it but assuming you are mid 20's or whatever the level of immaturity you will deal with will be unparalleled. I usually set a soft limit of ~4 years within my age. Beyond that its hard to find a common ground.