Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Because I've never met one who can know and accept completely.

Actually if we r being technical, I can and do enjoy the company of women who know about my fucked up shit including infidelities etc. these women are friends-fam I wouldnt fuck

Is this the answer u imagined?

whether or not you meet a woman who can know and accept you is irrelevant

i think you know that already

you won't or can't maintain a monogamous relationship, but you can't imagine committing to a woman who would accept your philandering ways

you don't want your partner to know about your offensive behavior

if she does know and accepts it, she disqualifies herself

would you like to try again?

Edited by jamokes

why do you care so much, 70% of the guys i know do the same shit its not like sschad is an exception or anything. you can ask any other guy and get the same half-cocked answer. the dude wants to get laid freely with a main bitch and fuck other girls as he sees fit. its an evolutionary trait, spread the seed. just let the man be a caveman and move on. 

whether or not you meet a woman who can know and accept you is irrelevant

i think you know that already

you won't or can't maintain a monogamous relationship, but you can't imagine committing to a woman who would accept your philandering ways

you don't want your partner to know about your offensive behavior

if she does know and accepts it, she disqualifies herself

would you like to try again?

Tiger Woods response to the media after they found out about all of his affairs, "To the public I'm sorry, but you know I, just like most men, I want to have my cake and eat it too."

y u even care tho?

Because I've never met one who can know and accept completely.

Actually if we r being technical, I can and do enjoy the company of women who know about my fucked up shit including infidelities etc. these women are friends-fam I wouldnt fuck

Is this the answer u imagined?

i hope you find happiness and what you're looking for one day,

and you hurt a minimum of people to find your happiness. 

i hope you find happiness and what you're looking for one day,

and you hurt a minimum of people to find your happiness.

Thanx man.

you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs

why do you care so much, 70% of the guys i know do the same shit its not like sschad is an exception or anything. you can ask any other guy and get the same half-cocked answer. the dude wants to get laid freely with a main bitch and fuck other girls as he sees fit. its an evolutionary trait, spread the seed. just let the man be a caveman and move on.

you've missed my point 

i never asked him to explain or justify his desire for variety

the fact that he would be repelled by a woman's acceptance of his personality is what interests me

it's as if women devalue themselves in his eyes by valuing him

Tiger Woods response to the media after they found out about all of his affairs, "To the public I'm sorry, but you know I, just like most men, I want to have my cake and eat it too."

y u even care tho?

you've failed to answer my question again, but i'm glad you mentioned him

http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2009/12/i_am_tiger_woods_part_1.html

he was a child prodigy who became a billionaire and used his status to marry a scandinavian model

there are plenty of circumstances separating him from most men

• 2 months later...

If you were really,really good friends with your ex before you hooked up, after you break it off is it better to try to act like you were before or cut them out

They moved to a different city anyways so the only way we talk is chat or w/e

You can still talk to her, it's fine, but it also depends on the aspects of the breakup etc. If you were such awesome friends or what have you, why'd you break up with her in the first place?

that shits gna happen. i recently broke up with my gf of 6 years we're still good friends but you gotta realize even if things go back to just being friends you guys live separate lives now. dont worry so much about a girl who left you and had to move away for school. say she was just a friend, how many good friends you have that are long distance anyway? that shits never easy.  if she really mattered maybe one day you guys will work it out but for now fuck it shes not in the right place let her do her thing.

• 2 months later...

Do you know what I hate? Flaky bitches. I need a chick that'll ride or die, pullin' the five, gettin' high with Gucci frames over her eyes.

link

I've learned a few things whilst in sales.

If people really wanted to, they'll make time for you.  No matter how busy they are. Same applies to life.

Obviously they haven't prioritized you in their life as high as you have (prioritized) them in yours.

If it's just one or two chicks out of a dozen, I'd say move on.

If its been like that with every girl you've encountered lately, you may want to reevaluate your game.

link

I've learned a few things whilst in sales.

If people really wanted to, they'll make time for you.  No matter how busy they are. Same applies to life.

Obviously they haven't prioritized you in their life as high as you have (prioritized) them in yours.

If it's just one or two chicks out of a dozen, I'd say move on.

If its been like that with every girl you've encountered lately, you may want to reevaluate your game.

You make me sound so pathetic! Don't get me wrong, that's good advice, but I just meant that it would nice to meet someone who is sincere and ambitious. Type As are elusive.

You make me sound so pathetic! Don't get me wrong, that's good advice, but I just meant that it would nice to meet someone who is sincere and ambitious. Type As are elusive.

Sorry, that wasn't my intention at all.  Just saying what I've learned... not sure what your game is like, or anything about you.  So that def was not my intention.  

BUT, it is one thing to be able to meet someone like that; and another to be able to get someone like that.

Sorry, that wasn't my intention at all.  Just saying what I've learned... not sure what your game is like, or anything about you.  So that def was not my intention.  

BUT, it is one thing to be able to meet someone like that; and another to be able to get someone like that.

No worries! And again, your second point is very astute. I'm the quintessential Type A with decent, if limited game (I can't work total strangers). Historically, I've had more problems with moderating my own social expectations than living up to anyone else's, and with seeming accessible. The most recurring critique is that I am intimidating simply in my togetherness (or rather, in the assumed judgementality thereof). That is all to say that I would like to think that there is more to a relationship than a MacBeth-like rivalry, but that I think I can also satisfy the vicarious ambition of likeminded women. 

No worries! And again, your second point is very astute. I'm the quintessential Type A with decent, if limited game (I can't work total strangers). Historically, I've had more problems with moderating my own social expectations than living up to anyone else's, and with seeming accessible. The most recurring critique is that I am intimidating simply in my togetherness (or rather, in the assumed judgementality thereof). That is all to say that I would like to think that there is more to a relationship than a MacBeth-like rivalry, but that I think I can also satisfy the vicarious ambition of likeminded women. 

If you have your shiet together (congratulations btw, not a lot of folks can say that), and you appear intimidating because of that--you should have the guts to approach total strangers + work them.  Being a guy, it's actually a little easier.  Girls like an assertive guy.  We don't want you to ask, so much as charm and than go for it.  We can sense when you're hesitant, and we also can pick up the hint that maybe you're into us.. time is of the essence.  You either keep enough distance that they can't friend zone you or; you guys become really good friends and later on there may be a chance that something will happen (people do win the lottery right?).

I think it might actually be a good exercise for you to go to a bar and try to pick up a hot woman; and see where the conversation goes.  The more people you talk to, the more practice you get; the better you'll be.  

• 2 months later...

its horribly uninteresting and much more related to djrajio's personal life experience than advice you can find in a how to.

but it does involve gf and and does involve clothes and forever reason this is the place I thought to come to.

hi all.

If you have your shiet together (congratulations btw, not a lot of folks can say that), and you appear intimidating because of that--you should have the guts to approach total strangers + work them.  Being a guy, it's actually a little easier.  Girls like an assertive guy.  We don't want you to ask, so much as charm and than go for it.  We can sense when you're hesitant, and we also can pick up the hint that maybe you're into us.. time is of the essence.  You either keep enough distance that they can't friend zone you or; you guys become really good friends and later on there may be a chance that something will happen (people do win the lottery right?).

I think it might actually be a good exercise for you to go to a bar and try to pick up a hot woman; and see where the conversation goes.  The more people you talk to, the more practice you get; the better you'll be.  

i disagree on going to a bar and trying to pick up hot women if your self-esteem sucks.

you might have it together, but confidence and building up respect for yourself with what you can do (hobbies, work, etc) are going to do a shitload more for your self-respect than getting rejected one after another by women. 

but ymmv. 

i disagree on going to a bar and trying to pick up hot women if your self-esteem sucks.

you might have it together, but confidence and building up respect for yourself with what you can do (hobbies, work, etc) are going to do a shitload more for your self-respect than getting rejected one after another by women. 

but ymmv. 

i agree w this

you cant fake being in a good place in life, and once you get there relationships etc just kind of happen on their own

Edited by ProfMonnitoff

If you don't take the first step u never going anywhere

and it's only rejection after rejection if you don't learn from the first rejection but hey,

If you don't have the belief then anything I say doesn't matter anyway because your mind is already made up

ETA--or the second, or the third. Shiet doesn't happen like *snaps* that.

Edited by whitney