Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Wow dude I don't know

Going on a limb here buuut

maybe she's just old fashioned really into you?

But what does that mean for you?

You like her back or are you just in it for the vertical horizontal babymaker?

Cause it sounds like she's getting hella attached and you don't like that.

Sleeping with a girl I work with who is starting to get strong feelings for me (I will admit to leading her on). Been talking to my ex lately and things might be heading at a reunion. What's the best way to deal with a situtation like this without being a huge scumbag?

this girl keeps staring at me whenever we go out or w/e

At first I didn't mind but now I've come to realize that when we're walking down the street she keeps staring at my face and not watching where she's walking nearly bumping into things.

Eating dinner and she rarely looks down at the plate or around the room or anything. Sometimes she puts on a shit eating grin.

at one point i felt she was just giving me 'the eyes' or whatever people call it but she does it after sex aswell.

Really getting annoyed now.

something like this?

article-2161236-13AC1C75000005DC-751_634

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a girl at work always walks up to me and starts talking about clothes and party's etc but she's really religious and I dont know how to ask her to do something outside of work. Any tips?

Edited by Tobi

• 1 month later...

it was more of a meetup, but yeah probably

date went ok. Had good thai food and great conversation. still it felt like a friend date though.

Edited by Schoon

it was more of a meetup, but yeah probably

date went ok. Had good thai food and great conversation. still it felt like a friend date though.

She's your friend but you dunno if she likes snails or oysters? She's just someone you know, which is fine. Now get to know her.

Fuuma you're right. Thinking about it now, I was trying to go from acquaintance to dating too quickly.

Dating? Aren't you going to want to have sex with her first?

need some reassurance on something

cute girl who i had mutual friends with during highschool passed through my town, i caught her on tinder, we caught up over some drinks and had a good time

she added me on fb since she was just passing through and we've tossed a few messages back and forth, normal stuff

but her later messages have been harder to reply to, not complete brick walls but it's felt difficult to continue the back and forth. i figured it was better for me to leave the conversation at a high point so if we ever end up physically closer to each other it would be easier to start trying to chat her up again

cant decide whether this was a good idea or if im socially retarded

(also to give some closure for the lastp ost i made in this thread, that girl was oldschool into me and when i "broke it off" she started crying etc, etc. i didnt even know we were going out so eh)

not sure if here, superconfessional or superdepressed is the best. I just got dumped (via email) by a girl ive seen since september last year, and it hurts so bad. She really is the one I want to be with/can see my future with. The whole deal was pretty much mutual love at first sight, but apparently she has had a hard time letting go of the long relationship she ended around the same time we met (june), to the the degree that she not cant have a relationship at all at "the moment" (although I dont think/hope she will get together with that guy again): I think she really likes me still, but is messed up about it. What sucks now is that I will wait for her to get in touch again when she has figured out her issues, which very well will not ever happen.  How the fuck should I cope with this? Really long time since I felt this bad, like everything good is gone from the world and I have no hope about the (super)future..