Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Curious what people's opinions are on dating multiple people at once (given you're honest and straight up with each of them that you're not exclusive). I'm very much on the side of dating a lot of people at the same time, but always run into people who can't wrap their heads around it.

it was widely accepted during a more conservative time when most people would never assume that dating a person also meant being sexually active with that person

ok. y stunted then?

despite your efforts to hide your appearance, this community has collected several photos of you

despite your efforts to hide your appearance, this community has collected several photos of you

Lulz ok if u say so. Suppose I'm not 2 tall.

But the ladies that I'd punish are presently at the most of similar ht. Glad it amuses u

my friends are fake as fuck but i don't wanna not be friends with them too cus i'll be even more lonely than i am right now if so

These are both right. Which is good, since the crazy ones are always more fun in bed.

this is a weird anecdata but I feel it's more the opposite:

the quiet, proper ones are insanely crazy in bed and the wild attention whoring ones tend to be boring.

ok so I don't have any excerpts from this conversation as its been moved to text but be warned: there is quite a bit of melodrama and teenage tumblr type shit. rest assured I will have sex with her though

ok so I don't have any excerpts from this conversation as its been moved to text but be warned: there is quite a bit of melodrama and teenage tumblr type shit. rest assured I will have sex with her though

oh good we were getting worried and thought you might do the sensible thing and just jack off and forget about her

Having sex crazy chicks isn't worth the effort/ensuing drama, unless you like turning off your phone, disconnecting your social media accounts and basically having to become an internet hermit outside of dating sites. Girls like this who take tumblr love quotes literally and think they're living in some sort of movie are no bueno, but I guess you're going to have to learn the hard way.

by now I have realized she's moderately crazy. the pursuit of sex is never over at 16yearsold though. highschool blues man. especially since middle aged adults around me at my age love to express how high school is the best time of your life.