Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

u doing it wrong. Because you and your match both swiped "yes" based on physical attraction alone, you are not even supposed to have anything to talk about, really. Just tell the match that you are out at a bar. Ask for recs. Tell her that you will hit that up. Somehow make up some BS story and either join her or ask her to come to the bar you are hanging out then seal the deal. 

Read it on some very credible looking blog. it's called  "easy online dating for cool bros" or sumthin

My friend went out with a bunch of white girls via tinder in hong kong in a week.  He played the tourist card on them, made them feel empowered by letting them play tour guide to a chinaman and they took him around HK, and even had one repeat date.  I think one of the days there he went on 3 dates in one day.  I was expecting them to be ugs, but pretty decent british, scots, and aus.  

Edited by DaBestSpoona

Besides weeaboo and otaku females, what white womens in general down with custard Dix?

French and German IMO...but other than that?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

My friend went out with a bunch of white girls via tinder in hong kong in a week.  He played the tourist card on them, made them feel empowered by letting them play tour guide to a chinaman and they took him around HK, and even had one repeat date.  I think one of the days there he went on 3 dates in one day.  I was expecting them to be ugs, but pretty decent british, scots, and aus.  

i think european women are generally more accommodating and nicer to asian boiz. american women all bout blues eyes and six pack abs

any advice on asking out barmaid/waitress at a place you frequent?

seems like a bad idea obv, but i've been told by two distinct parties that this waitress wants my nuts. i'm definitely on board, but i go to this place like 2-3 times a week and i don't wanna screw up a good thing. just play it cool and hope for after hours encounter? should prob just forget and keep on keepin' on

the only other advice i could seek right now is going after a coworker, which i know is bad. so...

just throwing it out there. ime tinder is easy to get dates, but it's mostly a waste of time because there's no incentive to continue getting to know each other. a lot of girls will be new to your area looking for tour guides, girls looking to find friends, girls who just like to meet new people, whatever. it's a high variance place to meet females is all. better than nothing, but as always life will throw you curves you gotta be open to. i have absolutely zero online dating experience, but don't get your hopes up with the tinder is all. but i'm probably just an asshole anyway so whatev

(all anecdotal and small sample size)

Edited by jayrock

Besides weeaboo and otaku females, what white womens in general down with custard Dix?

French and German IMO...but other than that?

I see lots of white chicks with azn dudes on my campus.. like pretty cute females with dweeb and bro azns all around

Its a bit weird weird but I could care less about dating or finding somebody right now. I feel like everybody in this city is on a quest to get laid or find their soulmate, what about just living life and enjoying yourself? I constantly feel this looming pressure to find somebody, or that if I'm not hooking up with somebody I am worthless. Genuine question - I can't be the only one in this situation right? Does anybody else feel like people are companion-crazy nowadays?

Its a bit weird weird but I could care less about dating or finding somebody right now. I feel like everybody in this city is on a quest to get laid or find their soulmate, what about just living life and enjoying yourself? I constantly feel this looming pressure to find somebody, or that if I'm not hooking up with somebody I am worthless. Genuine question - I can't be the only one in this situation right? Does anybody else feel like people are companion-crazy nowadays?

oh, it ain't broke? may i humble suggest not fixing it mane.

I highly respect this. Maybe its because i'm still in college, but I am constantly surrounded by people who just feel the need to find someone to date, fuck, whatever. I haven't met many who can just truly be independent.

That being said.. I'm really into this one girl. We've hung out a couple of times and they've gone fairly well but she's hard to read. I can't tell whether there is any sort of mutual interest. Friends tell me that the fact that she's said yes to the times I've asked to hang, and the types of things we've done (sitting at the beach and just talking, supply shopping together, etc.) shows some sort of interest but I still am unsure just because she seems like the person who is just chilled out enough to do all of this with a friend-zoned guy. At this point though I think need to be straightforward with her and just find out. 

Edited by harotron

yo shad sama if i go to tko can you hook me up wi jp sluts that like chiney????

yeah i think so. i try my best

u should do ok tho.  u better lookin than jeff staple and he got jbz.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

I highly respect this. Maybe its because i'm still in college, but I am constantly surrounded by people who just feel the need to find someone to date, fuck, whatever. I haven't met many who can just truly be independent.

That being said.. I'm really into this one girl. We've hung out a couple of times and they've gone fairly well but she's hard to read. I can't tell whether there is any sort of mutual interest. Friends tell me that the fact that she's said yes to the times I've asked to hang, and the types of things we've done (sitting at the beach and just talking, supply shopping together, etc.) shows some sort of interest but I still am unsure just because she seems like the person who is just chilled out enough to do all of this with a friend-zoned guy. At this point though I think need to be straightforward with her and just find out. 

if you want to be alone and do something you feel is more interesting thats fine. MOst people at your age just have them urges...

i've had three girls tell me i look like johnny depp in the past week. one was real cute bartender. are they hitting on me?

They are just telling you you look like Johnny Depp man...

Recently I was given some intel that this girl i dated back in high school wants to get together again.  Hesitant to do so because of the distance but it could make for a fun summer.  From what i remember she wasn't too affectionate but she got really hot so i'm willing to roll the dice

Recently I was given some intel that this girl i dated back in high school wants to get together again.  Hesitant to do so because of the distance but it could make for a fun summer.  From what i remember she wasn't too affectionate but she got really hot so i'm willing to roll the dice

that sounds like a terrible idea

i wouldn't qualify dating an old flame you already dated as potential ''fun summer'' but being majime pursuing multiple (new) girls could be

^Im not expecting anything serious to emerge from this, don't think she is either.  besides I could use a meaningless fling after a string of lengthy but unsuccessful relationships

just throwing it out there. ime tinder is easy to get dates, but it's mostly a waste of time because there's no incentive to continue getting to know each other. a lot of girls will be new to your area looking for tour guides, girls looking to find friends, girls who just like to meet new people, whatever. it's a high variance place to meet females is all. better than nothing, but as always life will throw you curves you gotta be open to. i have absolutely zero online dating experience, but don't get your hopes up with the tinder is all. but i'm probably just an asshole anyway so whatev

(all anecdotal and small sample size)

I've been on tinder for 2 and a half weeks and I have the complete opposite experience to yours. Could have gotten into a relationship easily already, not even gonna talk about numbers because that's just silly. Let's just say Tinder has been keeping me quite busy. Hell I even made what I think will become a great girl friend.

I think it's also highly dependant on the country you're living in to begin with, your personality and a lot of other variables. For me it has been feeling like playing Bushido Blade with god mode on.