Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Went out the other night to a friend of a friends birthday and got all charai and met homegirl and got her number. Proceeded to call her today up to make plans for us to get together over the weekend. She hit me with "I'll let you know". How can you not know what you're doing if you're trying to make plans in advance? I am not stressin it, if she calls thats great but she could have simply said she got shit to do.

Edited by Caps Lock

Went out the other night to a friend of a friends birthday and got all charai and met homegirl and got her number. Proceeded to call her today up to make plans for us to get together over the weekend. She hit me with "I'll let you know". How can you not know what you're doing if you're trying to make plans in advance? I am not stressin it, if she calls thats great but she could have simply said she got shit to do.

She's not interested in you.

Probably wait a week or two and try again.

If she gives you the run-around again move on.

okay so hey wassup guys i just turned 22 and like ive been talking to this lady thats like 10 years older than me and i met her when i was in chicago and like...damn she is fine and got it all in the package. i messed around her with her but i didnt have sex. just foreplay stuff. im considering dating her. she doesnt look her age though. i feel like im gonna get alot of shit for the age gap though

okay so hey wassup guys i just turned 22 and like ive been talking to this lady thats like 10 years older than me and i met her when i was in chicago and like...damn she is fine and got it all in the package. i messed around her with her but i didnt have sex. just foreplay stuff. im considering dating her. she doesnt look her age though. i feel like im gonna get alot of shit for the age gap though

I've been in your position, but opposite as the older one. Shes had ten more years in this world than you, which is nearly 50% longer. Its probably fun but not serious for her. Your lack of life experience and differing focus in what you want out of life will eventually get old for her and you. Expect it... but enjoy the secks while you can

you don't enjoy nightlife in Roppongi either

you're interested in helping my little research for "consumers'" mindset about prostitution

you have long hair and are interested in posing

for my personal photo project

you speak French,Spanish or Hebrew

you are not very much metro-sexualized

you like Ann Demeulemeester -

whether you're a consumer or watcher

you are mentally naked

---------

HOW COULD ANYONE LIKE ANN D AND NOT BE CONSIDERED "METRO SEXUALIZED"

Edited by herpsky

• 1 month later...

First post here so forgive if I use lingo incorrect. Found an in with a french/japanese mix who works at Starbucks down here. She asked a mutual friend if I was a photographer as she wants to boost up her portfolio and then we got introduced. Played majime at the intro but her english isn't up to par so was kinda awkward. Will change it up to charai at the shoot. Anyone had success being majime to non-english speakers?

First post here so forgive if I use lingo incorrect. Found an in with a french/japanese mix who works at Starbucks down here. She asked a mutual friend if I was a photographer as she wants to boost up her portfolio and then we got introduced. Played majime at the intro but her english isn't up to par so was kinda awkward. Will change it up to charai at the shoot. Anyone had success being majime to non-english speakers?

of course.

OG djrajio

i don't love no thotty. i won't get played by a bitch. i'm like Sam Jackson w/ Bridget Fonda in Jackie Brown, def not like Matthew Lillard in SLC Punk. but my homie isn't like that. he will try and attempt to redeem ratchets that i know to be incorrigible, too far gone into the depths of thot-dom. and i wonder, did i give up on people too easily?