Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

djrajio-san, how to stop girl (who had a fling with you) from liking you/ trying to make it a long term thing?

thanks

Tell her you want to be her gay best friend, duh.

Edit: Or just kill her, has worked for me in the past.

Edited by Egpt

I'd at least have the decency to tell her I won't be taking her calls anymore. Or just box in her hair. 

Meh. Yeah you could do that. But women have fragile egos....

Raj, your outlook / advice has become so much more on point post-Lehman-turmoil-soul-searching. Props for seeing the process through.

Getting older I guess.

Not about that BLING BLING BALMAIN ACE-OF-SPADES IN THE CLUB W/ B-LEVEL CELEB LIFESTYLE anymore.

Edited by djrajio

who has advice on maintaing a long term relationship with two girls at the same time? anyone? what are the rules?

Do they know about eachother and are 100% cool with you sticking your dick in each of them? If the answer is no, then write it off, it will never work. If the answer is yes, which I'd be baffled by if so, then still write it off, it'll still never work. I juggled a few girls at once not long ago and it is fucking exhausting. You're allowed a month or two of fucking around before they give you the talk, it'll come. Best move is to be super honest with both of them, but still...it's not gonna work.

Completely semi-unrelated / related, I started to slip into being someone I'm not, and don't want to be with my GF. Someone neg rep me and tell me to stop being such an idiot. I gotta get my shit back together. She's cool, it's all me. I genuinely need to give fewer fucks in this circumstance instead of more.

To be honest man I get the in the same situation as you constantly and I always fuck myself over. I'll be with a super chill girl, absent of most crazyness that plagues other chicks and then I find another girl and move on to, only to realize how crazy the new girl is. I think we might have a problem where we are looking for something to fill a void that doesn't exist. If anything just take some time away from your girl and get some fresh air. I took a week off to just be by myself and lay low and it really helped me out. 

who has advice on maintaing a long term relationship with two girls at the same time? anyone? what are the rules?

dude! yr bitch in thailand dont count!

but anyway there arent any rules per se.  just dont get caught

solid advice. i tried to take some time off. with my current gf...she wont let that happen.

i gather that having two gf is not going to work in the long run....oh well i have to treat the crush i have on an old coworker as passing...

be stupid. keep playin

To be honest man I get the in the same situation as you constantly and I always fuck myself over. I'll be with a super chill girl, absent of most crazyness that plagues other chicks and then I find another girl and move on to, only to realize how crazy the new girl is. I think we might have a problem where we are looking for something to fill a void that doesn't exist. If anything just take some time away from your girl and get some fresh air. I took a week off to just be by myself and lay low and it really helped me out.

dude! yr bitch in thailand dont count!

but anyway there arent any rules per se.  just dont get caught

you mean the tranny in thailand that you thought was a girl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...