Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

@okonomi

its not necessarily a "you're guaranteed to never sleep with a girl if you text them" kind of thing. It's more about increasing your chances with them by keeping the ball in your court. Calling means quick responses, while texting means they can reply either at their leisure or choose to not reply at all.

Edited by halomunkey

how to break up with girlfriend of 2 years who is really into me? nothing is wrong in the relationship i just don't want it anymore. she would be devastated btw wants this to go on forever.

ask yourself first if that's what you really want ( I dun really see a point in dumping something that's not broken). if it is:

nicely, but don't take her out to someplace extravagant, just talk to her (in person), and don't stay for the tears.

@okonomi

its not necessarily a "you're guaranteed to never sleep with a girl if you text them" kind of thing. It's more about increasing your chances with them by keeping the ball in your court. Calling means quick responses, while texting means they can reply either at their leisure or choose to not reply at all.

Right, that I do understand. I have always hated talking on the phone, so texting it is for me :blush:

Calling = you can put chicks on the spot and can sometimes get you a date you wouldn't have otherwise gotten if you texted

If I get a phone # from a BZ (usually on friday or saturday), I usually call between 230 to 4pm.

Why? That BZ might be totally hung over / not awake / getting brunch. If you call after 4, the BZ might be getting ready to go out for dinner and etc. It's also easier b/c you can always start the conversation by asking about how the night went / are you totally hung over.

I was taught this from one of djrajio's finance friends.

I really have no advice about calling women you meet during daytime.

My American friends are, for some reason, opposed to calling BZs. I've texted white wimmenz before and I failed miserably. Then again, it's not their fault b/c they never pick up phone calls from asian men anyway.

Edited by herpsky

Herp just watch s1 and s2 Girls, you'll never want to chase the pink nipple ever again.

i've seen season 1. gotta catch s2. the KAG in me loves that show.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if the mental and emotional gap between men and women has ever been more present in my mind in my entire life than it is in this current relationship. That being said, Iove my GF, she's amazing, but some of the conversations we have are nightmarish bouts of dialogue where we are obviously on completely different planets. She says in 1,000 words what any man would say in 10, and it's almost a certainty that she'll contradict herself (intentionally or unintentionally) numerous times. The words "be honest with me, I won't be upset and I won't bring it up in the future against you" basically mean "give me future ammunition motherfucker". I know she has very valid points, it's just so hard to wade through all the collateral bullshit and I often get confused or distracted daydreaming about what it would feel like to be skydiving and have the chute fail or when the next time I'm going to get a haircut and if I should shave the part back in or not. I've basically realized I can listen to and remember the first 5 words she says, and the last 5, and still have a decent understanding of the conversation. She would obviously murder me if she heard me say any of this though.

There is no chance I'll figure it out, and I don't have any illusion of ever doing so. Through years and years of dating women I realize the best I can do is manage the situation the best I can, not reply at all sometimes (in both our best interests), and sit back and wait for it to inevitably wash over and things return to normal. Until the next episode. I'm 100% sure at this exact same moment she's talking to a girlfriend or posting on some female dominated forum about how her boyfriend just can't decipher what she is saying and lacks the empathy to truly understand what she means.

• 4 weeks later...

djrajio,

i hear its polite to ask a girl to have sex three times when she says no; because she can't appear to eager:

1) the first time its a polite acknowledgment of the offer

2) the second is considering alternatives, maybe a blowjob

3) and the third is fuck yes

and the fourth time asking means you can't take no for answer and you're being pushy and obnoxious.

truth?

djrajio,

i hear its polite to ask a girl to have sex three times when she says no; because she can't appear to eager:

and the fourth time asking means you can't take no for answer and you're being pushy and obnoxious.

truth?

this is correct, and anybody who says otherwise is just hating. keep playin, playa!!!

• 4 weeks later...

djrajio,

truth?

yo man, u never ask.  u just do.

this is correct, and anybody who says otherwise is just hating. keep playin, playa!!!

i def dun agree, but how would u go about askin?

let yr hands do the talking

Edited by Woogle