Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

story of my life, i dont drink/smoke but like ill still go to a bar etc and just drink some soda or water or some shit. I dont let the fact that i abstain from drinking/smoking get in the way of fun social shit. I just never bring it up.

Woes of being edge. On a similar boat as the rest

Is there a xstraightXedgex saved(ruined) my life thread

This might belong in superawkward. So the beez came over last night after she was out with some girlfriends drinkin and we really hit it hard. Things got really hot and heavy, and the sex was really intense and she was super into it so I finished in her. She literally froze as soon as she figured out, got off of me, and then without saying a word grabs a towel from my room and wraps it around her. She walked straight outta my room without saying and word and goes into the bathroom. 5 min later she comes outta the bathroom and doesn't say a word to me. At this point I can tell shes pretty mad so I ask her whats up. She responds "really...? you aren't even drunk". To my surprise, I didn't realize that is only acceptable to do when drunk. Doesn't say a word to me the rest of the night.

Now don't get me wrong here, I understand that some girls hate getting a deposit but is it really worth losing your shit over? No this girl is not paranoid and yes she is on the pill. I talked to her a little bit today she is still being a little weird. What is going on? hahah

choke her.

Now don't get me wrong here, I understand that some girls hate getting a deposit but is it really worth losing your shit over? No this girl is not paranoid and yes she is on the pill. I talked to her a little bit today she is still being a little weird. What is going on? hahah

I kinda think busting inside a girl by surprise might be worse than popping on her face by surprise, both of which I've done...and neither of which were very appreciated. I'd say getting the ok is always a good move before going either direction if you hope to hit it again. I think all other bodyparts, basically anything below the nose, is understood to be fair game.

This might belong in superawkward. So the beez came over last night after she was out with some girlfriends drinkin and we really hit it hard. Things got really hot and heavy, and the sex was really intense and she was super into it so I finished in her. She literally froze as soon as she figured out, got off of me, and then without saying a word grabs a towel from my room and wraps it around her. She walked straight outta my room without saying and word and goes into the bathroom. 5 min later she comes outta the bathroom and doesn't say a word to me. At this point I can tell shes pretty mad so I ask her whats up. She responds "really...? you aren't even drunk". To my surprise, I didn't realize that is only acceptable to do when drunk. Doesn't say a word to me the rest of the night.

Finish ON her dumbass

I hope you like kids/abortions/drama

Dumbass

Because they never lie about that or miss a day

gtfo

Only dropping concern because I personally know two guys who were burned

Guy 1: chick says its fine, misses her period later on, then says "I was on the pill for years but haven't been taking it recently but it should still be in my system" lol bye bye

Guy 2: chick says doctor told her its nearly impossible to get her pregnant... they're having a daughter in 5-6 months from now

Some girl told me she was on the pill and to finish inside her one time during the act and I was like LOLno, on your back. See ya

Edited by jayrock

I feel ya but shes not on her cycle, is on the pill, i watch her take it every night, and would get it booted in a sec if she got pregnant (shes pretty feminist, does not want kids, etc). The concern wasn't even that, I don't know why you guys are trippin. It was the fact that she got all passive aggressive. I've had girls get mad before and say something or whatever, but they were vocal about it. She was super obtuse and passive aggressive, which was confusing to me. IMO if you're not down with something just say it, but I guess live and learn.

• 2 weeks later...

you gotta show some love to the places she's uncomfortable with. if she's got a lil belly (who doesn't nowadays) fondle it a lil bit. ass she aint proud of? get chu a handful b. uncomfortable about the bitties? nibble them shits.

aint nothin better than sex with a girl who feels like she can let loose around you. keep them lights on! unless said bz is ugly then damn abort this all together or ok, ya. turn the lights off.

Ok sufu some advice would be greatly appreciated.

Met a tall, blonde (read: out of my league) Russian girl with a degree in maths (perfect) at a party on sat. Hit it off and exchanged numbers.

Asked her to meet up at some time this week, she was down. Me being the bachelor that I am asked her to meet up on Thursday (valentines and not intentionally). Now I have no reply from her, she probs got weirded out by this.

any recommendations on how I can salvage this?

I'm thinking of texting tmrw or in a couple of days and being like "oh lol bachelor mistake, still down?"

Help a retard going thru a dry spell (big understatement)

Edited by broken_dubz