Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

get a tricked out ride with a c-pillar bar and hit it in the backseat. bitches seriously love c-pillar bars for some reason girls willing to fuck you first day you meet are generally fine with backseats.

yeah

speaking from the perspective of a fellow edge-man

it's tough

but i think you need to let go of your pretensions

i think it's a better start to sip on coca cola at a bar than to

wishfully wait to find the perfect straightedge girl at the hardcore show

don't wait for things to happen in your life

haha although i'm still edge, i haven't really been involved with hc for years and have no interest in dating a 'hardcore girl'. i just hate the idea of bars (again, going back to being in a smaller city there are only so many), although i guess i will have to start forcing myself to go sometimes.

story of my life, i dont drink/smoke but like ill still go to a bar etc and just drink some soda or water or some shit. I dont let the fact that i abstain from drinking/smoking get in the way of fun social shit. I just never bring it up.

evil, should have asked her to blaze

asian girls tend to either blaze regularly or really against it for dumb reasons. best to just be modest and let them bring it up.

anyway, that tammy girl hit me last week but i don't want to go out (primarily because I have finals and also because I am pretty broke due to buying another motorcycle)

Edited by Evilcrayon

I'm on the other side of the fence here. You haven't made any decisive moves with her, haven't talked to her about being exclusive, and she hasn't promised you anything...or you her, so what are your expectations? You think just because you've decided you're interested that she has to drop dating and commit? I think guys expect girls to go along with their decisions, but not really the other way around. If you like her, keep doing what you're doing, continue to see her, and when it makes sense approach her with your feelings on the situation. Societally we've lost the ability to casually date. If you aren't exclusively with someone, you should anticipate they are dating and possibly sleeping with a number of people. This doesn't make anyone a "slut" or "playing hard to get", you're just getting the time she's allocating you at that point in time...you could be doing the same with her. If anything, I'd recommend you do that. But don't run just cause she isn't falling over herself for you.

update:

consistently balls deep in dat puss.

• 4 weeks later...

started kind of seeing this girl over break. im pretty sure she had been really interested in me before we even hung out (ie talking with her sisters, friends while we were simply hanging out with mutual friends). we've known each other for a long time (since high school), but really only in the periphery. we'd missed running into each other in the past even though we have many mutual friends and similar interests. we're both from the same city but she lives in nyc and i live in texas. she (and her best friend) were suggesting i go see her during spring break.

she just left town but we both had agreed to try to work out something long distance. she seemed more committed to the idea of a serious relationship than i (she said we could have what my best friend and his girlfriend of like 2 years who live far apart have). i graduate in early may (and can leave austin immediately afterward) and am comfortable taking time off from class. i've never had any sort of long distance relationship, but it seems doable given my circumstances.

anyway, she left early last saturday the 5th after we'd spent the night together. she said goodbye, leaving me in her sisters room (will perhaps make another post in superawkward involving this little detail). i haven't talked to her since. only communication has been a joke text about her dog and just sharing something with her on facebook. i also sent her another text yesterday, asking if there was a good time i could call her in the next few days, but i never heard back. i'd like to talk to her but i'm not really sure where to go from here. i don't want to be come across as desperate or anything like that, but i don't want things to just fizzle out. it all just seems like a big contrast to the 72 hours straight we'd spent together before she left.

i would forget about her but i'm really into her, much moreso than any girls i ever meet at school. i don't think her interest in me has suddenly just gone away, either. i think (rather hope) she would have at least told me. she is currently staying with a friend while she looks for an apartment, so she could be busy, but school hasn't started yet. she's somewhat flaky and can take a while to respond to texts, calls. i mostly feel like she's just playing with me but it's fucking annoying. looking for some words of wisdom.

seems way too early to be committing to anything even resembling a ldr with this girl. go ahead and visit in spring break, fool around, do your thing. but definitely keep your options open

started kind of seeing this girl over break. im pretty sure she had been really interested in me before we even hung out (ie talking with her sisters, friends while we were simply hanging out with mutual friends). we've known each other for a long time (since high school), but really only in the periphery. we'd missed running into each other in the past even though we have many mutual friends and similar interests. we're both from the same city but she lives in nyc and i live in texas. she (and her best friend) were suggesting i go see her during spring break.

she just left town but we both had agreed to try to work out something long distance. she seemed more committed to the idea of a serious relationship than i (she said we could have what my best friend and his girlfriend of like 2 years who live far apart have). i graduate in early may (and can leave austin immediately afterward) and am comfortable taking time off from class. i've never had any sort of long distance relationship, but it seems doable given my circumstances.

anyway, she left early last saturday the 5th after we'd spent the night together. she said goodbye, leaving me in her sisters room (will perhaps make another post in superawkward involving this little detail). i haven't talked to her since. only communication has been a joke text about her dog and just sharing something with her on facebook. i also sent her another text yesterday, asking if there was a good time i could call her in the next few days, but i never heard back. i'd like to talk to her but i'm not really sure where to go from here. i don't want to be come across as desperate or anything like that, but i don't want things to just fizzle out. it all just seems like a big contrast to the 72 hours straight we'd spent together before she left.

i would forget about her but i'm really into her, much moreso than any girls i ever meet at school. i don't think her interest in me has suddenly just gone away, either. i think (rather hope) she would have at least told me. she is currently staying with a friend while she looks for an apartment, so she could be busy, but school hasn't started yet. she's somewhat flaky and can take a while to respond to texts, calls. i mostly feel like she's just playing with me but it's fucking annoying. looking for some words of wisdom.

over thinking this.

Djrajio's advice on "chasing after the chicks I've already done"

15:29 it was lust.

15:29 not love.

15:30 you can't fix it once its broken. thats the funny thing out relationships.

Edited by herpsky

15:30 you can't fix it once its broken. thats the funny thing out relationships.

not really sure about this...

over thinking this.

i know, definitely i am. but i think the main reason im overthinking this is that i don't have an answer.

seems way too early to be committing to anything even resembling a ldr with this girl. go ahead and visit in spring break, fool around, do your thing. but definitely keep your options open

this is my intention if i get a hold of her sometime soon

Well lets be fair here Herp.

The only reason you were able to "DO" her was because she was flat out wasted and we forced you to take her home.

You can't build attraction from a trainwreck.

Negged for softness (sorry!), however I think thats good that she got back to you. Don't put all your eggs in this basket. Give homegirl some space, do your thing, and if you still feel like shes the one then start making moves. You'll be surprised what a month or two apart will do to your feelings for her.

Pause a little bit, I gotta little advice

If you fucked her once, then you could fuck her twice

And don't get head from hoes with overbites

Just giving out game, nigga, show your right

Nah man, she said I love Wu.

Least you know she likes good hip hop.

Edit: While I'm here, what's the best thing to say to maintain status quo with non-main girl when she asks you if you're seeing other people? Apart from lying.

Edited by okonomi

I always told girls the exact same thing, that I wasn't being exclusive to anyone, that they should do the same if they want, and that I'd always tell them the truth if they asked. I wasn't ever about to tell one girl I was nuts deep in someone else the night before, but I made sure we were always clear on the status. It never killed anything I had going.

This might belong in superawkward. So the beez came over last night after she was out with some girlfriends drinkin and we really hit it hard. Things got really hot and heavy, and the sex was really intense and she was super into it so I finished in her. She literally froze as soon as she figured out, got off of me, and then without saying a word grabs a towel from my room and wraps it around her. She walked straight outta my room without saying and word and goes into the bathroom. 5 min later she comes outta the bathroom and doesn't say a word to me. At this point I can tell shes pretty mad so I ask her whats up. She responds "really...? you aren't even drunk". To my surprise, I didn't realize that is only acceptable to do when drunk. Doesn't say a word to me the rest of the night.

Now don't get me wrong here, I understand that some girls hate getting a deposit but is it really worth losing your shit over? No this girl is not paranoid and yes she is on the pill. I talked to her a little bit today she is still being a little weird. What is going on? hahah