Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Alright help me grow some balls guys. Theres this girl that i like(d) but i have found that she plays extremely hard to get, even after we have been hooking up somewhat regularly. I know that shes seeing other people, and shes kinda shady about it, but part of me thinks that she just wants me to man up and act like shes mine. Asking her to hang out never works, I have to literally tell her we're hanging out and it happens no questions asked. Learning about her is like pulling teeth, she keeps everything very internalized and she told me this. Is it worth chasing this girl still, or is she just leading me on? Part of me is ready to move on, but she makes it hard because she hasn't sent mixed signals at all, and made it clear that she likes me. I think if that was the case then she wouldn't be fuckin around with anybody else, but shes definitely a different type of bird I dont know if an exception should be made here. My inclination is to run and never look back.

Edited by Fycus

go with your gut.

she just wants me to man up and act like shes mine. I have to literally tell her we're hanging out and it happens no questions asked. Learning about her is like pulling teeth, she keeps everything very internalized and she told me this. she made it clear that she likes me. I think if that was the case then she wouldn't be fuckin around with anybody else, but shes definitely a different type of bird.

go with your gut.

also she sounds like a submissive. PM me and i'll send you some info.

heres a primer:

515kzV0-w%2BL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Edited by t3hcoke

Alright help me grow some balls guys. Theres this girl that i like(d) but i have found that she plays extremely hard to get, even after we have been hooking up somewhat regularly. I know that shes seeing other people, and shes kinda shady about it, but part of me thinks that she just wants me to man up and act like shes mine. Asking her to hang out never works, I have to literally tell her we're hanging out and it happens no questions asked. Learning about her is like pulling teeth, she keeps everything very internalized and she told me this. Is it worth chasing this girl still, or is she just leading me on? Part of me is ready to move on, but she makes it hard because she hasn't sent mixed signals at all, and made it clear that she likes me. I think if that was the case then she wouldn't be fuckin around with anybody else, but shes definitely a different type of bird I dont know if an exception should be made here. My inclination is to run and never look back.

ignore this woman

you have been cordial and inviting and she doesn't seem to be biting the bait

ignore her but don't burn bridges

Edited by boy better know

part of me thinks that she just wants me to man up and act like shes mine.

Nah, don't assume that, she's definitely testing the market still. Seem like you are her backup?

Girl's a player + likely attn whore. Man up and chase other women instead.

Most likely she will start chasing you instead. Good luck.

Dudes that have been in serious, successful long term relationships - how does it work?

I've spent the last 4 years bouncing from girl to girl looking for someone that I can build something with. It always ends up fizzing out after I lose interest. The longest anything has ever lasted was 3ish months before it fell apart. The more that I date the more I feel like I'm abnormal to be going through this.

Is this "You're young and you'll meet the right girl eventually" or is it more serious? Am I lacking in malleability in my search for a partner or are my standards unreasonably high? What do I do?

Maybe this is some Dovo thread level musings, but I feel like after dating nearly 100 girls I should have met one that can maintain my interest.

adh, id say youre better off in here...

a hoe gon' be a hoe. i used to find it easy to get a girl to keep my interest but since i broke up w my ex over a year ago, i cant say its been the same experience with any of these other chicks. dont rush anything or itll be even that much harder. get their attention, back off a little n theyll chase your balls

I'm 20, but I've been living alone and dating in college since I was 15-16. And I just hit a point where I look at the girls I'm dating and I can't remember why I wanted to spend time with them in the first place. Either the little things start to bother me to an unbearable degree or even worse, I guess.

The real question is, what type of bitches do you end up dating and where do you meet them initially?

Perfection exists my friend, but it's all relative to your own definition of it.

Every girl I've dated over the last year or so has been an art school girl. It's not something that I'm particularly into, but I guess I run in that circle and those girls tend to be into 'fashionable' dudes with a ton of tattoos.

I really wish I could just meet more girls. I feel like if I had 15 or 20 girls in my rolodex it would be easier.

Every girl I've dated over the last year or so has been an art school girl. It's not something that I'm particularly into, but I guess I run in that circle and those girls tend to be into 'fashionable' dudes with a ton of tattoos.

I really wish I could just meet more girls. I feel like if I had 15 or 20 girls in my rolodex it would be easier.

then quit being lame and start coming to my parties.

Art girls are fucking weird. They also get wet from seeing a tattoo and a v-neck. The reason you loose interest is probably due to them loosing it just as much.

Date a model. Or fuck flight attendants. Djrajio standards. Actually, try to get on a date with a model, post about it on the internet, then never report back because you failed. Yeah... That's Djrajio standard.

Actually, try to get on a date with a model, post about it on the internet, then never report back because you failed. Yeah... That's Djrajio standard.

Haha.

Didn't fail man.

She lives in LA.

I live in Tokyo.

Alright help me grow some balls guys. Theres this girl that i like... My inclination is to run and never look back.

I'm on the other side of the fence here. You haven't made any decisive moves with her, haven't talked to her about being exclusive, and she hasn't promised you anything...or you her, so what are your expectations? You think just because you've decided you're interested that she has to drop dating and commit? I think guys expect girls to go along with their decisions, but not really the other way around. If you like her, keep doing what you're doing, continue to see her, and when it makes sense approach her with your feelings on the situation. Societally we've lost the ability to casually date. If you aren't exclusively with someone, you should anticipate they are dating and possibly sleeping with a number of people. This doesn't make anyone a "slut" or "playing hard to get", you're just getting the time she's allocating you at that point in time...you could be doing the same with her. If anything, I'd recommend you do that. But don't run just cause she isn't falling over herself for you.

I feel like after dating nearly 100 girls I should have met one that can maintain my interest.
I feel like if I had 15 or 20 girls in my rolodex it would be easier.

math does not add up for me.

I don't think that's an accurate statement, really. I just want someone to be perfect.

so at 20, what are you going to do with a girl you believe to be "perfect"? Are you trying to meet "the one" and settle down and get married and start a life together? It doesn't matter if you've dated 100 girls since you were 15, you still have no idea what you want in a partner, or in yourself for that matter, until you are at least 25...maybe older. I've been in an array of relationships, and the one common truth is with each one I learn more about myself, and get more comfortable with myself, and come out a better person. In knowing myself better I'm also better equipped to select a girl that fits more of the true me, and not who I thought I was. You should be dating around and not taking anything too seriously, but learning from each person you're with. I've never concerned myself once with where a relationship is gonna be in 6 mos, 1 year, 3 years...if it's meant to be it just gets there. But you have to do your part in selecting someone that isn't an idiot...and also not be one yourself.

I'm on the other side of the fence here. You haven't made any decisive moves with her, haven't talked to her about being exclusive, and she hasn't promised you anything...or you her, so what are your expectations? You think just because you've decided you're interested that she has to drop dating and commit? I think guys expect girls to go along with their decisions, but not really the other way around. If you like her, keep doing what you're doing, continue to see her, and when it makes sense approach her with your feelings on the situation. Societally we've lost the ability to casually date. If you aren't exclusively with someone, you should anticipate they are dating and possibly sleeping with a number of people. This doesn't make anyone a "slut" or "playing hard to get", you're just getting the time she's allocating you at that point in time...you could be doing the same with her. If anything, I'd recommend you do that. But don't run just cause she isn't falling over herself for you.

Thanks fam, I owe you a beer. I never thought of her negatively for doing so, but I mean after a certain point I figured that feelings were mutual enough that we would taper off other people. I was sleeping with somebody else when I was with her, so this comes as no surprise, but eventually my feelings grew stronger so I decided to drop the other breeze. It makes perfect sense that our feelings or even attitude about the whole situation may not be directly in line, and I shouldn't have assumed so. I guess I gotta stay on the grind and keep chiseling away at other girls while im working on this. Worst that can happen is that I end up with somebody else, which will likely be a better situation anyways.