Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Sounds like damage control. You lying bro?

What do you mean by damage control?

Both were ok, the one I hooked with seemed quiet, less sluty and is a friend of my buddy.But well , no need to lie

Edited by infestedpeon

me not giving a fuck has lead me to not giving a fuck about chasing womenz and what girls think resulting in me opening up and talking to said bz.

now i think i love her. (n***a you don't luv me, n***a you don't luv me, n***a you don't luv me)

burr.

me not giving a fuck has lead me to not giving a fuck about chasing womenz and what girls think resulting in me opening up and talking to said bz.

now i think i love her. (n***a you don't luv me, n***a you don't luv me, n***a you don't luv me)

burr.

burrr indeed... ummm... just don't drake stare at her or punch her tit

• 3 weeks later...

if you're talking about using facebook to hit on girls, which I assume you are, it's fine if it's just an initial conversation. It's just a communication tool, and people make a bigger deal out of it than needs be. To me it's the same as texting. Start initial chats, but take them to text, and within a couple days max (and obviously a reasonable amt of messaging), you just call and say you'd like to get together. I still think it's kinda juvenile or weird to ask a girl out via FB, I won't do it...just out of principle. I'd imagine girls like that you'd take the effort to man up and come at them in a more direct way than FB messenger.

This point is important regarding FB tho, and this is fucking universal. Thou shalt NEVER, EVER post sappy, whiny, bitchmade shit on FB or a public forum if things don't work out, and it is highly advised that you don't even post lovey / overly PDA things on social media also. Nothing looks more pathetic on a guy than him whining to everyone about how things didn't work out, or how women are all pieces of shit, or how he's crying over his latte or how he "just can't come to terms that she's gone". Obvs this forum is exempt from that, especially this and the break up thread (to some extent), but you probably already know that.

FB is a communication tool, not a pedestal to vent your deepest emotions. Use it as such.

Agreed. Also messaging oversea bz to keep touch in a playful way is v rewarding, as ugly sweater bro explained in the past. Maintaining a few lines of connection is important.

Edited by Dropt

My oldest buddy is being a real bitch when it comes to his ex--they only really dated for a couple of months as far as I know. Basically, this girl would drop him whenever she got bored or found something better, he'd feel crushed and mope forever until she re-upped communication and the cycle would start again. This shit's been going on near seven years and I've reached a point where I'm starting to lose respect for him. Can I quit being the supportive friend and call him out for being a bitch? I'm pretty sure I'm going to, anyway, but it'd be nice to see what kind of reaction I can expect by getting some impressions from you guys.

Yeah. I went away to uni for three years at some point in the middle of his drama and as such had my own shit I needed to prioritize--and not to mention it wasn't as in my face as it is now. Truthfully, I am starting to realize the dude isn't much of a friend any more and that we have less and less in common so, fuck it.

7 years? you should've called him out a long time ago. he may react badly, but hearing this from a good friend will hopefully be the wake-up call that his bitch ass needs

People don't change unless they want to change.

You calling out on him won't do anything.

He needs to get royally screwed by this women before he wakes up and decides to change his behavior.

Love is like any other drug.

i was being facetious. jokes aside, yes people only change if they want to. but if you're a friend you would tell him regardless

If you're a friend you would let him learn the lesson himself no need to be condescending and call him a bitchass, let him realize what kind of shitty relation he has gotten into

Ugh...not really a question just more venting. Started seeing this one girl, spending a bunch of time together. She's dope, super cute, fun, etc...all that. Then like 2 weeks ago she starts getting really about it, like..really bout it. Texting super lovey stuff all the time, wanting to spend most every minute together, etc...just really absorbed and into it. Thing is, I like her and wanna keep with it, I just want her to tone it back and honestly, provide more of a chase. It's become too easy, and we've only been seeing eachother for like a month.

It might sound shitty, but I'd be more into it if she actually just liked me less...like if I knew I had to work for it. If that makes sense. There really isn't an easy way to explain this to her, like "hey, I like you but I want you to like me...less". Shit, Ionno it probably sounds ridiculous, but makes sense in my head. And the thing is over the last few days as I've pulled back a bit to slow it down and hopefully create a bit of distance (which should bring back some of that desire/demand), she's just turned it on even harder...probably thinking the harder she goes to express how she feels to me the closer I'm gonna get (insert Morrissey video link here), when in fact it's the opposite.

Maybe I am looking for feedback I guess, I just don't think there's any way to do this without bumming her out, and still taking into consideration that I like hanging w her and don't wanna bounce on the situation yet.

(insert Morrissey video link here)

X____X Dead

But on a serious note, keep a bit of distance but don't pull back too hard. If you like her and you know that she really likes you, keep at it. You never know, it could turn into something good down the road.