Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Nice girl, full on personality and caring and whatnot that is irrationally attractive,

she tends to talk to everyone and I get along with her very well, we've become pretty close friends but i've developed feelings for her in the past one(?) month, it's definatly one way for now

She's beautiful in a not obvious way

very, very very well natured to a point where she isn't aware of it

falling...falling...fallen...

advice?

How old are you? Are you planning on marrying this women? I would say break up if you know she's not the one.

I'm 21, turning 22 in august. She a year older, we started dating when I was 18 and she 19. She'll be 22 in July

Nice girl, full on personality and caring and whatnot that is irrationally attractive,

she tends to talk to everyone and I get along with her very well, we've become pretty close friends but i've developed feelings for her in the past one(?) month, it's definatly one way for now

She's beautiful in a not obvious way

very, very very well natured to a point where she isn't aware of it

falling...falling...fallen...

advice?

Ask her out. If she says no, move on to other women

I'm 21, turning 22 in august. She a year older, we started dating when I was 18 and she 19. She'll be 22 in July

You are only 21 man. I would drop it and experience the pleasures of other women.

You are only 21 man. I would drop it and experience the pleasures of other women.

i meant to say that i'm 20, and will be 21 in August, she's 21, and will be 22 in July.

You are probably right though.

The actual act of departing is not going to be easy.

The easy thing to do is almost always the wrong thing to do. You've been thru this with this girl before man, you know that your relationship has run it's course, so be a man and end it properly. You have a lifetime full of other women out there to experience, get to it.

some of the previous page stories arefucking hilarious

how to get back into dating after a year? i find that as i venture out more by myself i have a better chance of attracting strangers, which is find adventurous because you never know who you can meet.

i don't have much friends so that limits the exposure by a lot. i just make very small talk with SA's most of the time when i'm out now whether it be at eatiries or shopping. who's dated an SA?

5 F's

Find her

Feel her

Finger her

Fuck her

Forget her

I hooked with a sa forever ago, but it was a weird situation where I asked her out and she never mentioned a boyfriend until they broke up and I was the rebound. Steps 3-5 soon thereafter

Edited by jayrock

Yeah I felt kinda weird asking her out for that reason, but I actually bought something then came back and asked her out again at a later date. She was really flirty the first time around and she did have a bf at the time but still gave me the digits. Ymmv

Edited by jayrock

gettoasty - I was in the same spot man, and found it's really about just getting back into the world in general, talking to everyone, and things start rolling. I didn't realize how much I neglected my social life / everyone else until we had split. Honestly man, get out there, get active, rally up friends, smile at people and it all comes together. Not that you have to lay game on every girl that walks by, but make an effort to engage people whenever possible. And I prob wouldn't overthink the S.A. thing too much, prob as much as any other job (except for stripper, don't ever go there...trust). They're just normal people outside of work, normal goals, normal desires, etc.

Dilemma mode, but I already know what to do... I was supposed to take my now-ex to Kauai next month, bought her her ticket and all. Now the only option is to get a credit...but they'll only put it in her name (or just cancel the ticket and lose the $). Trying to figure this out. I could take her still, we're on good terms, but I really don't want the drama or to stir feelings up, especially now that I feel like I've completely put it behind me. Fuck, might just have to eat the $ on this one.

Superadvice: Don't spend $ on girls you can't afford to lose. I shoulda made her pay for it and given her $ when we got back, wtf was I thinking.

Superpositive: Got a date tonight with a really dope girl I've been noticing for a while, and she's hyped to hang out. Way cute, tons in common, low drama...a bit of relief she's normal (so far).

Dude.

SAs are hired to sell product.

To be flirty and cute and sell shit to chumps.

They are no overly flirty because they are into you.

on the whole i agree with you, but this was obv a different situation. she was making fun of my tight sufu-approved pants and just poking fun in general. i was just the rebound, but there was something there

Superadvice: Don't spend $ on girls.

fyp

(cottdamn these new quotes are fucking terrible)

Edited by jayrock

Dude.

SAs are hired to sell product.

To be flirty and cute and sell shit to chumps.

They are no overly flirty because they are into you.

very true, i asked my coworkers and they said they working that commission.

gettoasty - I was in the same spot man, and found it's really about just getting back into the world in general, talking to everyone, and things start rolling. I didn't realize how much I neglected my social life / everyone else until we had split. Honestly man, get out there, get active, rally up friends, smile at people and it all comes together. Not that you have to lay game on every girl that walks by, but make an effort to engage people whenever possible. And I prob wouldn't overthink the S.A. thing too much, prob as much as any other job (except for stripper, don't ever go there...trust). They're just normal people outside of work, normal goals, normal desires, etc.

Dilemma mode, but I already know what to do... I was supposed to take my now-ex to Kauai next month, bought her her ticket and all. Now the only option is to get a credit...but they'll only put it in her name (or just cancel the ticket and lose the $). Trying to figure this out. I could take her still, we're on good terms, but I really don't want the drama or to stir feelings up, especially now that I feel like I've completely put it behind me. Fuck, might just have to eat the $ on this one.

Superadvice:. I shoulda made her pay for it and given her $ when we got back, wtf was I thinking.

Superpositive: Got a date tonight with a really dope girl I've been noticing for a while, and she's hyped to hang out. Way cute, tons in common, low drama...a bit of relief she's normal (so far).

#Superadvice makes you look like a chump i.e. low value

#superpositive: appropriate your exes id and take this new beezy, dilemma solved

on the whole i agree with you, but this was obv a different situation. she was making fun of my tight sufu-approved pants and just poking fun in general. i was just the rebound, but there was something there

They just want you to feel special, so when you come back you buy more. besides girls give out numbers all the time, doesnt mean anything. CHUMP

on the other hand call her and see what happens.

They just want you to feel special, so when you come back you buy more. besides girls give out numbers all the time, doesnt mean anything. CHUMP

on the other hand call her and see what happens.

Exactly. Good luck asking her out!

heres the situation, got this girl that im tryna get to know better and whatnot but we only see each other for very short periods of times and during that time theres multiple distractions like other people greeting us etc., shes cool and we go to the same college, im pretty sure i can build something from this.

the problem is that every time we talk the convo resets and little to no progress is made. sounds like we go thru the same stock dialogue (hows school, pass your finals etc). so i cant really read if shes into me and i cant really build the talking up to the point i can bag her number and talk more intimately. all my previous experience tells me that i shouldnt seem overly interested, but it think if i just start talking to her/texting without the proper buildup thats doing just that.

should i acknowledge the problem up front next time i approach her? i.e. "i feel like we always end up talking about the same stuff...blah blah" ask for number and take it from there? is that still too od?

lol did you make an account just to ask?

at this point if you dont have some idea of her interests, you've failed.

just tell her you want to get her to better, get her digits, and grab drinks/coffee/etc.

Edited by t3hcoke

heres the situation, got this girl that im tryna get to know better and whatnot but we only see each other for very short periods of times and during that time theres multiple distractions like other people greeting us etc., shes cool and we go to the same college, im pretty sure i can build something from this.

the problem is that every time we talk the convo resets and little to no progress is made. sounds like we go thru the same stock dialogue (hows school, pass your finals etc). so i cant really read if shes into me and i cant really build the talking up to the point i can bag her number and talk more intimately. all my previous experience tells me that i shouldnt seem overly interested, but it think if i just start talking to her/texting without the proper buildup thats doing just that.

should i acknowledge the problem up front next time i approach her? i.e. "i feel like we always end up talking about the same stuff...blah blah" ask for number and take it from there? is that still too od?

Ask her out. If she says no, move on to other women

thats what im thinking, just ask.

and as far as her interest, like i mentioned we've only had very short periods of time to talk. but that wasnt the problem. i guess i was wondering if asking to chill/for digits may come off too forward since we barely know eachother, resulting as coming off as desperate, simpin, soft etc.

lol did you make an account just to ask?

lol i guess so. not on some sick loverboy shit but ive lurked sufu for a long time but never felt the need to post, i dont even understand half of the threads due to the sufu slangsz. this is the one time that ive been browsing and wanted to post something. so yeah, idc.

thats what im thinking, just ask.

and as far as her interest, like i mentioned we've only had very short periods of time to talk. but that wasnt the problem. i guess i was wondering if asking to chill/for digits may come off too forward since we barely know eachother, resulting as coming off as desperate, simpin, soft etc.

Dude. You're over thinking this and worrying to much about the outcome. It's 50/50. Just ask her to chill for coffee. If she says no, well you're still at zero so nothing lost.

Mah du I need an exact #, I don't wanna look like a chump. Help me with the ladies djrajio. Bitches are impressed by money (I know you know this).

Tell 'em you had your 18k gold Audemars Piguet used as a downpayment.