Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

is it wrong to be wanting to fuck a girl who's in a relationship?

i have known this girl for a while and we would flirt and hang out but i never made a move and around NYE she met a du and she has been in a relationship with him since, i know him but he's not a close friend or anything so i'm thinking of not giving a fuck and try to get into her pants (and possibly fail)

somone slap some sense into me

If you guys want some advice on topics like this and more, subscribe to my Youtube page. I specialize in consulting/coaching in areas like: stress management, career/life balance, career management strategies, women, etc.

www.youtube.com/user/xfataldmg

I tend to upload once or twice a week, but I try to help out as much as I can.

Edited by xArtlessartx

On 4/20/2012 at 7:59 PM, boy better know said:

i have known this girl for a while and we would flirt and hang out but i never made a move and around NYE she met a du and she has been in a relationship with him since, i know him but he's not a close friend or anything so i'm thinking of not giving a fuck and try to get into her pants (and possibly fail)

cleanliness

Edited by amardeep

She's basically hanging on to you while she looks for another guy. As soon as another dude comes around that satisfies whatever emotional hole she needs filled she'll drop you like a rock I suspect.

Definitely agree. If she did fuck this guy, goddamn man...this guy is so fucking lame it's insulting. I'm like, yo, you want bounce and hook up elsewhere and the du is better than me? I can't hate on that. I get it. But you honestly wouldn't believe it if I showed you what guy got in the middle here, this fucking basement dwelling teenage skinny motherfucker. Du isn't even handsome, has NOTHING to offer. I just don't fucking see it. Maybe cause he's an easy mark and will shower her in compliments or whatever, I dunno, this guy is a fucking joke on every possible level. I don't even know if he's a legal fucking adult or not. I'd beat his ass if I didn't think his Mom would sue me.

Definitely agree. If she did fuck this guy, goddamn man...this guy is so fucking lame it's insulting. I'm like, yo, you want bounce and hook up elsewhere and the du is better than me? I can't hate on that. I get it. But you honestly wouldn't believe it if I showed you what guy got in the middle here, this fucking basement dwelling teenage skinny motherfucker. Du isn't even handsome, has NOTHING to offer. I just don't fucking see it. Maybe cause he's an easy mark and will shower her in compliments or whatever, I dunno, this guy is a fucking joke on every possible level. I don't even know if he's a legal fucking adult or not. I'd beat his ass if I didn't think his Mom would sue me.

i done it in high school and it wasn't worth it, presumably being older would just make it worse

i mean do what you have to, but its not rly that fun and you'll just be hurting someone. i mean, if she's really that flirty with you, then probably she is with other people, and so it'll probably happen eventually, she'll cheat on him. but you might as well not have that following you around, so just avoid that if you can.

Edited by OCEANSECT

Posted · Hidden by tu_madre51, April 21, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by tu_madre51, April 21, 2012 - No reason given

Complicated girlfriend thing(I know, I know) just graduated from Navy bootcamp today, and it happens this girl I barely talk to hits me up to hang out with me on the same day. I'm pretty sure she wanted the dick but she was so fucking high since it was 4/20 I didn't make any move, ended up being pretty awkward I think. Not sure if I'm being tested but fuck couldn't help but think of shit the whole time. Amidoingitrite?

My complicated sorta girlfriend(I know, I know) just graduated from Navy bootcamp yesterday. This girl hits me up who I barely talk, mostly just study with for class, hits me up and I ask her if she wants go to a kickback. She was high as fuck but I'm pretty sure she wants the dick but I didn't make any moves. She hits me up today asking what I'm doing tonight. Fuck, not sure if I'm being tested or something but fuck. Amidoingitrite?

why the fuck would you have to send your resume to HER? lose the sexual frame (assuming there was one in the first place) and let her know that you really are interested in getting in contact with her "industry hookup", and you don't want to trouble her by letting her be the middleperson. Call/text (I would personally call, but whatever you are more comfortable with) and arrange to meet up for coffee and your goal should be to get to the boyfriend ASAP. Be cool and charming, but be careful and don't let her get the wrong impression.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NO DJRAJIO. you might want to wait for rajio to chime in, but this is how i would handle shit if i were in your position

I think she was just trying to be nice and genuinely wanted to help you find a job.

I wouldn't read more into it.

Plus this:

She kept talking about him the whole night and it got to the point that whenever she brought him up I would just kinda ignore her.

says to me that she's not as into you as you would like to belief.

Seriously she's 29 dating a dude that's her technically head/boss while you are 21 with no job.

What upside does she have in pursuing you?

Unless she's the self-destructive type / a little koo-koo and judging by the fact the BF beats her, she doesn't seem to want a healthy relationship.

Why the hell would you want to deal w/ all that?

Damn yo kissing means nothing nowadays. Still I agree with everyone else and would head straight for the connect.

I ran into some artist girl at work. Got her name by helping her find somethin and her email by checking her out at the register. Facebooked her By googling her name and sent her a message with full disclosure on how I bumped into it. Am I doing it right guys?

sobering up I can kinda judge last night a little clearer. Just thought I'd add that interest stuff to see if it was relevant at all and cuz i got dat typical guy ego. lol definitely gonna call her and try to get to her bf asap

thanks for all the advice!

Edited by halomunkey

when is it an appropriate amount of time before re-asking a girl out on a date? first time i asked, she had work and was busy. so i dont really feel as if i was "rejected." she didn't ask to set up another day though, so seemingly not interested, but then again she hits me up every now and then.

I was talking to the hot girl most of the time and told her that I'm studying in merchandise marketing currently and she suddenly got really interested and started talking to me about how she has hookups in the "industry"......tldr

Just chiming in that in general marketing, advertising & communications etc, you will meet lots of good-looking women IME, and its an industry that thrives on contacts & networking, so most will be friendly to young undergrads/ recent grads. Just be professional and don't read too much into

wait two weeks and ask again. if she rejects and gives no counter-offer move on and try again in a couple months.

would it be cool to be just talking to her still? or should i completely ignore her for the next couple weeks

Edited by tin can

would it be cool to be just talking to her still? or should i completely ignore her for the next couple weeks

depends in what capacity you're reaching out but generally you'd want to lay low. place your attention elsewhere (or on other broads) and set a google calendar reminder later for a follow-up.