Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Help help help! I'm 22 she's 32. How to approach ? (she's a elementary school teacher) I don't wanna ruin it by doing or saying anything stupid we barely know each other so how to approach?

step 1 - examine nose to ensure no dicks are in it

step 2 - approach

idk I hate/think its weird/wtf social networking smh

how like women can see you all of the time in real life. For example walking around campus, but wont say anything to you. Then send you a friend request on facebook so they can lurk your ass.

when people talk about "fb game" I wish they understood that's all it is. a game. It's not going to go anywhere. just be a fucking human being, and treat the other person like a human being, and talk to them in real life, like, you know, looking at their face and stuff, as if the first thought on your mind was not fucking them in the back of a 1965 shelby cobra GT500KR. how fucking hard is that?

idk I hate/think its weird/wtf social networking smh

how like women can see you all of the time in real life. For example walking around campus, but wont say anything to you. Then send you a friend request on facebook so they can lurk your ass.

I deny those requests. why am i gonna let someone into the oscar award winning picture that is my life for free? 11 bucks up front, 15 for imax tru 3d.

I've already done that but now I have her on fb. She's does a bit of drugs (MDMA). How to run fb game? I think imma ruin it by over thinkings this it's always been a fantasy of mine >.<

how did you find out she does molly? seems like an easy angle to work if you do it too...

Quite possibly the gayest thing ever posted in this thread, despite the generally correct message behind it

Be the prize

let's add each other on facebook and send each other modern day poetry like "yo brah what's up" or "totally not gay just lookin' to watch the NFL draft, maybe j/o with a fellow bro, wanna cum by (lol brah) with a case of nattys?"

Theres this mad CWG at school that seems like she used to be ugly as fuck in high school or something but now she got that mean lean 5'11 volleyball player college body. She's the class attention whore and makes sure she sits dead in the middle of a group of guys. Im not sure if she's aware that she actually sits in a cluster of gay guys. she tries to flirt with them and its always a no go.

Wondering if i should try to fucks wit it.

Damn, im a terrible person.

Anyone encountered being thrown off by weird/unexpected accents? Might be a bigger problem in Asia than in western countries though

I approach this girl once, tapped her on her shoulder, she spun around and started talking in a really off putting alien like accent. I was so shocked I stared blankly at her for about 5 seconds before pussy-ing out and telling her that I got the wrong person, then brisk walked the fuck outta there.

Anyone encountered being thrown off by weird/unexpected accents? Might be a bigger problem in Asia than in western countries though

I approach this girl once, tapped her on her shoulder, she spun around and started talking in a really off putting alien like accent. I was so shocked I stared blankly at her for about 5 seconds before pussy-ing out and telling her that I got the wrong person, then brisk walked the fuck outta there.

i studied in the uk for a few years and got turned off everytime I talked to a chinese girl unless she was like 5th generation or something. shame because some of them were good looking and great girls im sure, but i just had some kind of primal repulsion from their accent. hk girls werent much better

I love the fuck outta my GF, but she's being super distant lately and I find myself not giving a shit and just living. I know girls do this type of shit cause they want the chase, and she is valuable to me, I just don't at all feel the desire to puppy dog it and check in on her and whatever, I don't know what that means...but I got hit on / approached 3 times in the last 4 days and it just seemed to be perfect timing to reinforce that I don't need to play games if that is what this is. Not about to end anything, but not about to bitch out either.

yea, I think I know where it's going...maybe that's why I'm detaching also in a way. Who knows, guess I'll see where it goes. Def not gonna wrap myself up in any drama or anything, I'll put in the effort, but not gonna be all shocked and surprised if we keep drifting. Who knows, we went out and had a good eve, she was super affectionate and whatnot. It's hard not to guess or assume anything, especially cause I'm usually prone to doing that. Just gonna enjoy the time and wherever things go they go.

yea, I think I know where it's going...maybe that's why I'm detaching also in a way. Who knows, guess I'll see where it goes. Def not gonna wrap myself up in any drama or anything, I'll put in the effort, but not gonna be all shocked and surprised if we keep drifting. Who knows, we went out and had a good eve, she was super affectionate and whatnot. It's hard not to guess or assume anything, especially cause I'm usually prone to doing that. Just gonna enjoy the time and wherever things go they go.

imo she'll end up cheating on you before you actually drift away, that will be the only way she can mentally get over your relationship. pretty shitty but i've seen it happen all the time, including to myself.

yo that literally just happened to me, yesterday I finally confronted her about it and we're done now. I cared about her way more than she cared about me, she wanted to do her own thing and I was accidentally seeing shit like messages to guys she may or may not have been interested in. I was telling myself the exact same thing, to not take things too seriously and enjoy the time together but I realized I was just lying to myself because I wasn't happy anymore, I wanted her to be as into me as she had once been, funny thing is I'm actually fine because I knew this was coming weeks in advance when shit started going bad. only 6 months but still, it takes a lot for me to get attached to a girl as much as I did.

yea man, it usually always is. It's getting over the hump of accepting it and trusting myself. I'm really bad at constructing "realities" and situations in my mind, it's always been a thing for me...but all that has to start from somewhere. A huge part of me thinks she's acting out, trying to be rebellious and maybe prove to herself that she's independent and all that shit...funny thing is I've never limited any of that for her, it's been a thing with a lot of girls I've seen, at some point they want to "take control" of their own lives, which usually means sabotaging the good parts. Like she used to be an occasional smoker and gave it up, was so proud of herself for quitting...and then just bought a pack and "confessed" that she's been smoking again. She probably thinks I care or that I'll be disappointed, which I really don't. I don't want to date a smoker, just not my thing, but I'd guess she thinks it reestablishes some independence or something, That, and this "friend" of hers that she talks to all the time smokes and preaches it...like I don't see the connection. I seriously doubt she wants to give up what I bring to the table, but she definitely wants some validation from somewhere else, and I'm not in the business of tolerating that. I'll post again as thing thing continues.

well that didn't take long. Found a parking ticket from a night she told me she was staying in at her parents, confronted her, confessed she went downtown to see the guy I suspected and stayed late. She was in tears, pouring herself out, saying nothing had happened but that she had flirted...said it was because she wanted the attention and the power, which I understand, but I just don't trust her. Told her to pack her shit and go, it was emotional. Seemed like she absolutely understood what she had did and how wrong it was, and how it made me feel. Begged me not to end it. I just know that either if I give in and try to repair it that she'll do it again, and probably take it to the next level (if she hadn't already, who the fuck knows), or maybe worse, that she'll do everything she can, and do great at it, but that I'll never feel the same towards her or never trust her again. For the first time in my life I am genuinely confused. I think I just need one time to process.

Sidenote, this guy she was "flirting" with or whatever...what the fuck man. This kid is so fucking beta I don't even get it. It has to be a self esteem thing, like she knows he'll swoon over her and she'll feel great about herself and all that shit. She's young, I knew this would happen. Time for you all to tell me to not be an idiot and sever it cause it will keep happening. There was just so much good...so fucking much...damn.

OkayOkay I've been in your situation many times before and I would recommend you break it off. She'll eventually do this again and trust issues will again fray the relationship. People don't magically change overnight. Seems she has issues she needs to deal w/ on her own. Again trust your gut man. You should be happy and satisfied in a relationship not confused and worrying all the time.

She's basically hanging on to you while she looks for another guy. As soon as another dude comes around that satisfies whatever emotional hole she needs filled she'll drop you like a rock I suspect.