Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

i sent an email to a girl from my email account at the bank i worked at

she was a client and i emailed her to tell her i was leaving and to call me at my home number

i got invited to a fashion show and a sleepover with the hottest girl i've ever met out of it. just fucking go for it.

Super risky hitting on a client with your work email.

Awesome it worked out, though.

All of my success stories would be so boring tho. Saw the bitch, asked her out on the spot, got the date or saw the bitch, struck up a great conversation, next time I saw her, I asked her out and the occasional facebook message since I wasn't going to see her anytime soon.

STILL WAITING ON THE PICS DJRAJIO

Edited by Lozinski

man every time I run into this lady on campus she be like "you should text me!" so I send that text. but she never replies. This keeps happening. smh.

All of my success stories would be so boring tho. Saw the bitch, asked her out on the spot, got the date or saw the bitch, struck up a great conversation, next time I saw her, I asked her out and the occasional facebook message since I wasn't going to see her anytime soon.

STILL WAITING ON THE PICS DJRAJIO

for the sake of some of the dudes on this site who know me in real life and know the women I speaking about I think its in everyone's best interest that I don't. I have nothing to prove. Dudes that know me, know I'm not a BSing.

8+ months since the breakup now and i feel like i've fallen deep and deeper into the rabbit hole

it's like wth is going on.

is there such thing as ​ unconscious depression?

all i do is work, gym, fap, repeat. haven't seen any friends in like days. though the last time we spoke, a friend said the same thing but he was also in a healthy relationship from what i can tell.

the only upside i see is getting more drawn into clothes

/damn

keep improving yourself man and going out there and meeting people.

plus, its always better to have ended a relationship that you were miserable in/wasn't working than to have continued in one that would have inevitably ended.

does it suck to be alone. yes. but its way better than being in a bad relationship.

Enjoy the money spent on jawns. Not only have I started losing weight since being single I don't have to put nearly all my extra cashish into a relationship. Feels good to be selfish every now and then.

Single as well for about a month now, pretty rough but I still feel okay. Anybody have any thoughts on lowering your standards just to hit a stride? I feel like if I threw it in some girls without worrying too much about being selective or whatever it would build my confidence. My instincts say that it's fine and will only help me move on and branch out, but I'm also aware that there are consequences for acting like a skeez. I know that I could potentially alienate myself from some friendships by doing this (not my guy friends, but the girls I'd try to blap), but I'm kinda at the idgaf stage. I feel like I need to just do it to break outta my little post-breakup shell.

What's with all you dudes saying 'now I have more money to spend on myself'. Do you drop that much cash on a bitch?

The best I do is take them out for supper once a month and maybe some other random shit. Huge max of 40$ a month.

Current girl's mom cooks literately 5 star meals, so I haven't even taken her out to diner yet. I think I've paid for tea and coffee once so far... BUYING ALL DAT JAWNZ

8+ months since the breakup now and i feel like i've fallen deep and deeper into the rabbit hole

it's like wth is going on.

is there such thing as ​ unconscious depression?

all i do is work, gym, fap, repeat. haven't seen any friends in like days. though the last time we spoke, a friend said the same thing but he was also in a healthy relationship from what i can tell.

the only upside i see is getting more drawn into clothes

/damn

Remember du

The cost of opportunity of 1 girl is 20,000 new girls

Yea man, I know that feel. I sponsor my girl pretty much all the time, and while I honesty don't mind, I'd have a ton of extra cash left over if I wasn't covering everything. Forrealtho, I'd prefer to drop $ on a great dinner out with her or a trip than on jawnz right now, just feels good.

As far as dropping standards and getting back in the game, hell yea man. Do that. You prob don't need to drift too far down the rabbit hole I'm guessing, but I'd say shoot for something attainable with minimal effort, get your head right and you'll be back on it faster than you think. That's honestly the only way I've found to completely move on, like Jayrock said, get into something else and you'll transition way easier.

Doesn't sound like your boy to me, sounds like a piece of fuck. Similar situation going on my end but probably less direct. I have a friend with a girlfriend, who is constantly hitting up this girl to smoke, one I was trying to get down with. I don't know why he's doing it but it doesn't seem like friend behavior to me. Makes a lotta sense though, the guy has hardly any friends.

Edited by Fycus

Yeah it seems like it's worth the quick convo of "dude, I'm trynna get w/ this. give me a shot?"

and if they don't lay off, that's grounds for quitting being friends. That's not saying some random girl is really important for a friendship, but it's mainly a question of character.

Yeah it seems like it's worth the quick convo of "dude, I'm trynna get w/ this. give me a shot?"

and if they don't lay off, that's grounds for quitting being friends. That's not saying some random girl is really important for a friendship, but it's mainly a question of character.

Eh... That sounds like some petty female shit right there

Bros before hos, especially if neither of you have been up in that yet

Let him know you got dibs or whatever but it's really nothing to get worked up over imo, she doesn't owe either of you shit at this point

(fwiw, I've hooked up with a few girls before my friends locked it up. they would ask me to step aside and I did every time because I wasn't feeling it or I just knew they were a better fit)

Edited by jayrock

broke up with the 29 year old. never was going to work given she works crazier hours than me and speaks no english although I speak japanese. left the others girls on autopilot though not interested in them for a long-term relationship. basically stopping out of all my positions. sucks but necessary.