Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

I suspect that homegirl is seeing someone else for sure. She has these recent photos of herself on facebook taken around midnight of her holding her dog. When I had asked her how she was able to hold her dog with two hands and have a picture being taken, she replied "I have my ways". I noticed when I was over at her place today that she had a memo on her fridge that she was to start taking birth control again when she told me she stopped taking it a few months back. I tried calling her over the weekend and she wouldnt pick up my calls. When I called from a googlevoice number, she immediately picked up. Also when I was over at her place I noticed she was texting someone named "Brian" and when I had pointed out that her phone case was broken, she instantly locked the phone.

Am I being paranoid? How should I go about asking homegirl?

Edited by Caps Lock

Since around the end of november. She started to get really cold towards me. She never likes it when I try to make a move and kiss her. What kind of girl doesnt like that? Obviously one that is not into me or seeing someone else. I mean if she is. She should just tell me. The phone thing is also a dead giveaway. How come you not gonna pick up my number but you picking up a random number? There are other fish in the sea and I aint mad.

Edited by Caps Lock

Since around the end of november. She started to get really cold towards me. She never likes it when I try to make a move and kiss her. What kind of girl doesnt like that? Obviously one that is not into me or seeing someone else. I mean if she is. She should just tell me. The phone thing is also a dead giveaway. How come you not gonna pick up my number but you picking up a random number? There are other fish in the sea and I aint mad.

cut. run.

I agree with these guys. Once shit starts to go south like that, trust your gut instinct. It will generally never lead you wrong. what's the point of being with someone if you're going to feel all paranoid and shit? It does seem like a very sketchy situation too. Leg it.

Edit: A good way to break it off would be to say something along the lines of "I don't like the way you've been acting with me lately, and that's not what I'm looking for in a relationship. I think we should both just move on and see other people."

And then see if you can still fuck her while you transition to someone else, then cut her off completely.

Edited by Phyziks

a better way to break it off would be to not talk to her at all and just start hanging out with girls who aren't her.

This is the correct answer. Move on, and when she gets done with "brian" don't let her weasel her way back into your life without really earning it. Never let a woman use you as the fallback.

Hello,

Met a girl at a party was high, but still managed to french her and touch her vajayja under her dress while dancing in the first 3 rows of people.

I tried to get back to her place, but she said no, now thing is I was away and she had exams, I am concerned about the time gap?

Nex weekend It would be 2 weeks since those events happened, she sent a text saying she has exams and we cannot meet until well this weekend or the next..

My gut telling me it's dead?

WHat is the DJrajio rule on this?

true, though these are girls kinda "no harm no foul"

in that you can probably ask them out again, and if they werent' gonna say yes anyway whatever, so what do you have to lose?

call her, say that you really enjoyed meeting her and are sorry that it was in such a slob drunk environment, and that you'd love to meet over a coffee and get to know her better

then move on to the dennis system

Perfect stuff exactly the last part...

Well I have to google that Dennis stuff :)

Thanks for the answer guys.

hai sufu i needz ur halp.

i am in love with this model... i'm broke, got no job and i'm a drop out. she is leagues above me and she is taller than me. i've met her once or trice.

how do i imprezz <_> wat shud i do

i think i may have a chance

fuck it, brb killing myself

Perfect stuff exactly the last part...

Well I have to google that Dennis stuff :)

Thanks for the answer guys.

Demonstrate value

Engage physically

Nurture dependence

Neglect emotionally

Inspire hope

Sever entirely

alternatively you can use the MAC system as well

i am in love with this model... i'm broke, got no job and i'm a drop out. she is leagues above me and she is taller than me. i've met her once or trice.

find a new girl to be in love with

i recommend a chubby and slightly homely looking one

post pix first

fix your personal issues first

then you can go holla at beezies and who knows maybe become a balla

First, don't refer to her as a model not only does it degrade you, but it also makes everyone else instantly think you're insecure. Second never type that way again. Or ever do anything that may be construed as cute again. No one sober wants to fuck someone who can't spell that doesn't have some sort of genuine disability. Third, forget you ever met her, or at least treat her that way, it wasn't some sort of life changing experience. Impress her with the fact that you think she might just be good enough for you, not the other way around.

Though you are not all beautiful, unique snowflakes, if you start acting like it you might get laid more.

Edited by Nov Spur

So theres this girl in one of my classes. Man she is hot as fuck. Not pretty, but hot, you know what i mean. Ive been trying to think of ways to approach this chick. The problem is and i know this sounds horrible, but I don't really know what to say to a chick who spends the entire three hour class staring into space and playing with her hair.

But then again, I just spent at least thirty minutes watching a girl play with her hair.

Suggestions?

^im drunk but I honestly think the Denis system woul work in this case. She probs got low self esteem so get interested for a second then just like destroy any self esteem she had plus any attention you gave her fuck her rinse wash repeat.

I'm assuming you dgaf about her yeah?

Secod option is that I hate that that's a thing we do in our culture so take her out make her feel special don't talk about like or love or any of that sleep with her whatever don't do anything mean but stay rock and roll you know.

But you're asking for openings idk bro you're in class so just think of something mundane to ask her one day show up late sit next to her coz no other options or whatever who cares approach her like she's no big deal seriously don't approach approach at all and then just do that from time to time get her name get her number you know but start small.