Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

So I finally did it, said my peace, and walked out on her.

I'm literally in the cab for 10 minutes and I get a text, "I love you so much and i'm so sorry"

I dont really, couple of minutes later, "You said this would take time, but you're forcing it on me I can't do that."

Now I just got home, and early in the night, we fucked, and called her by a petname, and then I just asked what her favorite nickname was, that I had for her, she said -----

This text I just got "babygirl is a nice one too."

didnt reply though, im not going to pick up her calls or answer her texts. at this point im really ready to focus on myself and move on...i think i am at least. right now i dont really feel anything, hasnt really hit me. im sure it will soon enough, and its going to fucking suck, but such is life.

serious shoutout to everyone in this thread for all the advice, now that i look back on everything, it really was good stuff.

Guest walter_is_lame

Your relationship with her was perplexing, if only for the nero-esque telling you've demonstrated on the forums throughout the preceding year.

Now that you've putatively ended this chapter, I see countless iterations of similar nature in your future.

May I suggest copious amounts of alcohol, and a pistol, just to prevent all subsequent complications that will arise.

Take care my friend!

Guest walter_is_lame
mharcl, good luck. walter, throw your thesaurus away. your language is stilted and mannered. also you just sound like an asshole.

Are you that upset that you had to bust out a dictionary to look up half the words I used?

But lets not derail the thread.

Continue seeking dating advice, my friends on this lovely fashion forum.

So I finally did it, said my peace, and walked out on her.

I'm literally in the cab for 10 minutes and I get a text, "I love you so much and i'm so sorry"

I dont really, couple of minutes later, "You said this would take time, but you're forcing it on me I can't do that."

Now I just got home, and early in the night, we fucked, and called her by a petname, and then I just asked what her favorite nickname was, that I had for her, she said -----

This text I just got "babygirl is a nice one too."

didnt reply though, im not going to pick up her calls or answer her texts. at this point im really ready to focus on myself and move on...i think i am at least. right now i dont really feel anything, hasnt really hit me. im sure it will soon enough, and its going to fucking suck, but such is life.

serious shoutout to everyone in this thread for all the advice, now that i look back on everything, it really was good stuff.

what the fuck were you trying to accomplish here? i've been following your misadventures for a while and it's gotten to the point where the only discernable goal i can see behind your actions is 'to be able to tell people on sufu that i cut off all contact with her no matter what'

as i read your posts i find myself wishing desperately that this is an elaborate series of troll posts. then i wonder what this girl did to deserve falling so hard for such a complete shithead.

i'm sure there are worse guys a girl could fall for but since i have the advantage of being able to communicate (and you seem willing to listen in your owned maligned way) i'll say this: please please PLEASE get your fucking head on straight before you share yourself with another hapless girl again.

• 2 weeks later...

If I am rapidly losing tolerance with a girl I am seeing, is it time to move on? I don't want to go into specifics, but this girl has too much of a past for me to deal with, and in all honesty I have tried to move on but I can't. Additionally, this girl is far TOO sexual for me, and I'm not talking about wanting to have sex all the time (she hardly does), her desires are borderline weird fetish-y type shit that really disturbs me. Every time I tell her how I feel she goes on a crying fit and says that she doesn't really mean what she said about sexual desires, but I know shes lying because she happens to make these off the cuff comments constantly without realizing it. I could keep her going for a while and still fuck her, or do I risk a bad breakup or backlash if I keep it going until I find something better? I know its fucked to leave her hanging, but she is putting herself in the position and I could potentially get over my feelings if I stay with her...

chicks who used to blow me off like 4 years ago coming out of the woodwork and begging to hang.

obviously anyone with half a brain can see that:

not giving a fuck + okay sense of humour + having good drugs = the wetness

sorry for the derailment. i know this thread is powered by angst.

• 1 month later...

Call her, ask her out on a specific date (Do you want to go to the movies Friday night?) and if she says yes great. If she is wishy washy or says no, don't be hurt, just keep it moving. But don't waste time texting, much better to be able to talk directly and use your personality to be funny, flirtatious, etc. Texting is for kids or emergencies.

i agree with arem. you cant say stuff like "let's go to the movies sometime" cause it's open-ended. she might not know that she needs to give you a response. she might be waiting for you to get back to her with more specific details. so take the initiative, plan a date and be direct about it. but be prepared to suggest another date in case she really is genuinely busy on that date. if she says no, then move on. if you call, instead of text, you'll get your response right away.