Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Too bad I can't pick both cigarettes and the girl... sigh...

And thats it boys.

The girl who I thought i'd spent the end of my days with, is up and leaving. Becoming an expatriate.

Bye.

Fucking heartless

Life can get a bit raw at times, cop some new jawnz hopefully it'll cheer you up and keep your mind off of her...

And thats it boys.

The girl who I thought i'd spent the end of my days with, is up and leaving. Becoming an expatriate.

Bye.

Fucking heartless

Hey man - All glibness aside, I'm sorry to hear this. I've been there and I know how much it sucks. Richard Pryor once said you're not really a man until you've had your heart broken.

That said, feel bad for a while, but don't this get you too far down. It's spring, you're a young dude in New York City. This place is teeming with pretty young things who are just dying to show you what they got. Go get some. Living well is the best revenge, for real.

This really isnt easy.

Now she says she wants a "seperation" she needs some space to get her thoughts together, and she still loves me, and cares about me, and says that she wants to be with me, except that right now she cant.

So what the fuck? Am I supposed to sit here like a bump on a log, and wait for her to come back, or make up her mind? Or should I just tell her to fuck off, and stop playing games with me, if she wants to be with me, then to be with me.

how old are you? are you still young enough to go explore the country/world and see if there is something more out there? could be the best thing that ever happened to you.

I just bought bus tickets for the weekend, going to Philadelphia to see a close friend of mine, get away for a day or two. Doubt drowing myself in booze and other pussy will help, but wtvr. Im desperate.

Feel like a fool.

dont

nuff respect to everyone postin in here, i know yall mean well but i will stand by my statement that you dont figure this shit out via strangers on the internet

we dont know you, her, or what yall been through

not gonna speculate as to whether getting out of town to drink with your homies and possibly get laid will help; again, thats up to you

i would recommend you:

1) get off the internet

2) do some soul searching; this may involve a long night with your record collection and/or a bottle, long solo walks (you are lucky in that nyc is an ideal setting for these), etc

3) make a decision, stand by it, and don't beat yourself up regardless of the consequences

even if you come to define that decision as a mistake, thats life man; making mistakes and hopefully learning from them

good luck

cigarettes will always be there for you though...

so will weed. Mharcl, smoke some maryj, best gf evar

edit: Bona and the past few posts speak truth. i'm just fucking with you...kinda

I think I may be cursed with women. The last four girls ive seen all have either said that Im "too good" or "too perfect" for them. So, I am assuming that Im either a shitty person and they dont want to date me anymore and are trying to break things off without hurting my feelings or Im dating low-caliber girls with self esteem issues/confidence problems or something. Because by no means am I perfect or too good. Has anyone else have a girl say some shit like this to you? Just curious to figure out how to interpret this.

And the perilous saga of Mark continues.

I'm taking these next couple of days off, for myself. Going to visit my best friend in Philadelphia, gonna drink, party...and throughout all of this consider myself single, and tell myself she aint coming back.

We spoke today, she still continues with all the same shit... she still wants her time apart, i'll give her that. We agreed on Sunday night to meet up, and go from there.

I am not telling myself we are getting back together.

She knows that if she leaves, I am not coming back, nor will I just sit here and wait for her any longer. I told her that if she still really loves me, still cares, we can work it out together. If she doesnt realize that; I am out.

She knows she'll never speak to me again, etc. I will erase her from my life.

So yeah.

By the way, shout out to all you guys, definitely feels good to have an outlet like this. Appreciated, even if sometimes I just get shit on, good perspective haha.