Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Wahh wahh call me a bitch all you want im sure I would love to have sex with an 18 year old in 6 years. Its just a little bit of a turnoff when I'm on the younger end of the spectrum and hearing these stories. Regardless, all you people asking me to growup and whatnot, how old are you even? Is it that bad that I have these feelings as I enter new relationships? I feel like I am being chastised for the way I feel, which I heard changes as you get older.

Don't get all testy man, I'm just being straight with you. Insecurity is a huge turnoff for anyone, don't trip yourself up with ego stuff. These feelings ARE flawed, it IS bad to have them and you should learn to dismiss them as the product of antiquated morals and too many bad romantic comedies.

Haha I only have sex with women I should have clarified, but I was just bringing up the fact that she had slept with more partners than me, including a 28 year old when she was 18 (yikes). Not to mention she brought up the whole ex boyfriend thing, and he contacts her constantly. I'm going to tread lightly on this one, she is definitely not something to dive into. It's too bad because I fell for her pretty fast.

i feel like i could have posted this :confused:

Don't get all testy man, I'm just being straight with you. Insecurity is a huge turnoff for anyone, don't trip yourself up with ego stuff. These feelings ARE flawed, it IS bad to have them and you should learn to dismiss them as the product of antiquated morals and too many bad romantic comedies.

shit's bad too have, ya...but saying to dismiss them is kinda like saying "cheer up" to someone who's having a horrible day.

if chick talks about all the old dudes she fucked and one of them still calls her that's kinda fucked up in and of itself.

lil b relationship threak

please

how to get 35 bitches on my dick

look like jesus

(oh, sorry #swag, edit)

shit's bad too have, ya...but saying to dismiss them is kinda like saying "cheer up" to someone who's having a horrible day.

No, I don't mean it like "cheer up". I mean understand that these feelings are flawed and will mess you up, and then when they start to creep into your head you can recognize them and squash them before they cause problems. It's like being afraid of your bedroom in the dark, when you're a kid it keeps you from sleeping, but you have to learn that there is nothing to be afraid of or you will be a giant wuss with a Scooby Doo nightlight your entire life.

Both problems will delay your growth as a man.

Why does an 18 year old sleeping with a 28 year old mean yikes? Trust me, when you're 28 you will still want to sleep with 18 year old women. And when you're 38, and 48, and 58... and if you're lucky you might get to. I did, it was sweet.

Grow up, you sound like the one she needs to stay away from until you mature a bit.

would a 17 year old sleeping w/ a 27 year old be "yikes" though?? I think point he was trying to make was when u are decade older than young chick, the girl being legal isn't huge leap from creep shit

the age thing creating insecurity for future bf's always happens. my ex is 19 dating (more than fucking) a 29 y/o med student, x10 less weird than it was a year ago

i think the thing is hearing about it. if you're talking to a girl who feels like it is important to bring up the older dude she is fucking, stop talking to that shit. you afraid of the dark you're just insert nicholas cage from kiss of the etc etc etc this is funny and i'm drun sup nyc peopls

xP1-oquwoL8

also i'm aware this is a late pass but at 4 a m its still pretty good

^lol wow im even later. never saw most of the movies though i feel like i just saw all of them.

anyways, i'm not afraid of the dark but i don't usually sleep in it. my desktop monitor is my nightlight. does that mean i have a vagina?

So my girlfriend and I kind of had the religion talk today. I personally believe in a higher power and all, but I don't believe or follow the bible. I feel if religion can help people become better humans, than that is great, but religion has probably killed more people than it has saved.

She is a born and raised Catholic, and she really does believe in it all very much. Today she brought up the concern that if we were to have children, they won't give religion a chance because I don't believe in it. The thing is, I would personally be passive about it and would let her do what she wanted to in terms of raising them religiously or not, and let them decide for themselves once they reach that age.

All in all, it was kind of an awkward conversation, but she was pretty drunk so I don't think she will bring it up again in the morning. That being said, it also wont just go away and will probably be a concern in the future. I honestly have no idea how to go about this.

You should probably have the same conversation when you're both sober, but definitely ease into it with some humor since it's bound to get kind of awkward the next time you have this conversation. Don't spring it on her out of the blue, and wait for the right moment because it seems like this topic will eventually roll into a talk about where your relationship going. Taking some time to think about what your girlfriend expects from you and what she actually wants. It's obviously important to her because she brought it up and it'll be better to nip it in the bud. Frankly, your girlfriend is looking for some kind of guidance from you wherever this conversation goes.

I honestly have no idea how to go about this.

Find a non-religious girlfriend. It's not the Middle Ages, they're not exactly hard to come by. You sound like a pretty reasonable guy so your life would probably be better off without a indoctrinated dogmatist.

Having had a similar, purely hypothetical discussion with friends recently, I am genuinely outraged that anyone in an allegedly "enlightened" society could justify allowing children to participate in one specific religion (not of the child's choosing) with the ultimate goal of letting them "decide for themselves". Religion owes its manifest success to indoctrination from an early age. You have to get right in there early with the scare tactics or they'll soon be too smart for any of the bullshit.

I am genuinely outraged that anyone in an allegedly "enlightened" society could justify allowing children to participate in one specific religion (not of the child's choosing) with the ultimate goal of letting them "decide for themselves".

I don't disagree with you, but honestly, how many kids come from an entirely atheist upbringing? I think anyone capable of making up their own mind will eventually, regardless of their upbringing.

I don't disagree with you, but honestly, how many kids come from an entirely atheist upbringing? I think anyone capable of making up their own mind will eventually, regardless of their upbringing.

i am certain i shouldn't post this , but with apologies to hap

5BmBnvFTCW0

(also with understanding that dawkins is a pretty huge cock)