Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

^ that is true. persistence will be the direction i will be taking.

zubin, did you do the persistence thing or heard stories where it had good endings?

why did you confess so early?

We have been going on multiple dates for a few months. I felt I was ready

why did you confess?

I felt a girl would be interested if she is willing to go out so many times with you thats why i confess.

It was awkward for the past 1 month because I see her everyday with the same group of internship people for lunch every workday

1 month has pass, things are picking up and its less awkward now

but internship is ending in 1 month's time!

I dont want to end this on a sour note and wish remain contacts with her for future advancements..

been a lurker for a very long time. I need some advice

met this nice girl, dated her a couple of times

I confessed, she said we should remain as friends

not dating anymore, things are getting stagnant

in the same workplace for internship, will be done in 1 months time and I will probably never see her again

what should i do? i dont want to move on

I strongly suggest reading the early pages of this thread, seriously it is a gem of a thread and people (namely rajio) has dropped knowledge.

You took her out on a couple of dates which is good, but the moment you confessed you removed all the mystery about you, you removed the challenge.

An example, which very articulately advises the same situation as your own:

Anyways, first and foremost I'm not mad at you.

Frankly you did all the textbook chump-change behavior that an inexperienced young chump would do in a situation like this.

So don't get down on yourself.

But let this be a lesson to you and I'll highlight some ironic points to hit the point home.

There is one gem in your post that literally spells out EXACTLY what you did wrong:

So what do you do?

Frankly you killed the mystery, challenge, and attraction effectively from this point.

Remember guys you can't logically/rationally convince a woman to like you. They respond emotionally. So trying to convince a woman to like you is FUTILE.

But I think the initial moment you killed your opportunity was when you revealed you were a virgin and never had a gf before.

In my experience women want men that are more sexually experienced. They want to feel like you are going to provide them something new and exciting. REMEMBER GUYS, IF YOU DON'T GOT IT, FAKE IT.

Next, you hang out with her and have deep conversations for long periods of time about your past, etc.

GUYS DON'T DO THIS.

Again it kills the mystery and challenge. Think about, suppose you got a present all wrapped up and mysterious and then someone told you ALL THE DETAILS IN THE BOX, would you be more inclined to keep wanting to open the box and figure out what's in inside???

No of course not!

Remember, treat your personality like a mysterious box with many many many layers of wrapping paper. And only through time and intimacy do you slowing unwrap the layers to reveal your past, personality, etc.

Hit it right on the nose.

As for what you can do now is, just be friends, move on.

Dont try to hope for some future advancements. until you truly let go you'll always be disappointed and may even push her away further.

if you can truly accept her as a friend then it you can potentially gain some upside e.g networking opportunities such as meeting her female friends etc.

furthermore, avoid being so emotionally invested in one girl so soon. i know occasionally i am guilty of the same.

it doesn't matter if you confess. it doesn't matter if you are mysterious or whatever else. Here's the simple math:

She wants to date a dude she's attracted to physically because she is also hot. If she is a 9 she will date other 9s, or a really cool 7-8.

You are not a 7+ in her mind.

You're done. Move on to the next girl, man. No use saying "I wish things were different" - they aren't different. Live with it and move on.

Once a woman has made up their mind about you, its done. Time to move on. You cant change her mind. You will have better luck training a french bulldog to shit in the toilet and speaking fluent Japanese.

The only future advancements are her single friends.

i dunno...ive met girls who put me in the friendzone until they got to know me. Like i said, not every girl bases their attraction on looks. Hell, just check out Denver, CO or Irvine, CA for proof of this. Hell, look at every lame dude with a banging chick.

If you're not a complete dunce you could work it out.

while this may sound contradictory to what i just said about the friendzone, you can get out of the friendzone. but it's much more complicated than getting from the undetermined zone to the fuck zone (lol fuck zone) it requires almost completely reinventing yourself, to the point where your personality is unrecognizable to the girl, and a prolonged period of no contact between you. So much so her first impression is that you are a completely different person. Not easy and not worth the trouble for one girl.

Guest naknakBeast

help???

So i've been with this girl for almost three years.

i just started this job where the secretary keeps emailing,bringing me food,coming on to me hardcore.

smash or don't dip in company ink?

thanks fellas

while this may sound contradictory to what i just said about the friendzone, you can get out of the friendzone. but it's much more complicated than getting from the undetermined zone to the fuck zone (lol fuck zone) it requires almost completely reinventing yourself, to the point where your personality is unrecognizable to the girl, and a prolonged period of no contact between you. So much so her first impression is that you are a completely different person. Not easy and not worth the trouble for one girl.

when you have successful reinvented yourself, a long period would have past and you probably won't care or even have lose interest in that particular girl

Guys, could you please petition for me to get unbanned from Sufu? I really want to update my dating advice blog. There is a lot of misinformation getting spread around on that thread nowadays....]

Fuck you cunts who think i'm riding DJRAJIO's balls; This thread has turned into a piece of shit since he left. This is the only thread in supertrash that actually has any real world relevance.

^^^

i was here for the inception of this thread, when 6ixes&7evens was (and probably still is) cumming inside his own hand . this thread definitely isn't what it used to be. although, i don't know if i'd attribute the decline 100% to djrajio's absence. i propose he is allowed temp. reinstatement to see if his presence really makes a difference.

Fuck you cunts who think i'm riding DJRAJIO's balls; This thread has turned into a piece of shit since he left. This is the only thread in supertrash that actually has any real world relevance.

I get that you're probably being sarcastic/ironic/satirical, but dude, stop saying cunt so much. It's unbecoming.

^ true. Especially in this threak. Don't you know girls hate the word 'cunt'.

But honestly, after reading a few pages superhero seems to just regurgitate what raj has said and its kind of lame...particularly where raj has the persona to actually give advice. superhero on the other hand...let's just say i don't know any girls who particularly like painted evisus..

Maybe i'm just a tragic with the bitches though. Whenever I have any sort of girl issues, I just throw money at the problem (0)

Alright guys I need some help.

it's been around 5 months since my newly started relationship with a girl i really like and surely she feels the same. We both hit it off ourselves but kind of with the help of one of our friends, who i didn't really communicate with for years until these past 5 months since he's good friends with my girlfriend.

Initially, he was really cool with me, we joked around hit bars etc etc but lately this guy has been nothing but a dick whenever i'm around, and especially when i bring my girlfriend with me. It's gotten worse and worse to a point where this guy actually buys food for her with me present, and even sits next to her but he does all that shit in a nonchalant passive manner so she thinks nothing of it. He's practically cockblocking me left and right whether it be through reoccurring snarky remarks or portraying me to be something i'm not.

So i ask, how do i get this motherfucker off my dick when we hang out without coming off as some overly aggressive, possessive, jealous boyfriend who can't take a few jokes? thank you and god bless

yeah i would but he's just too close with my girlfriend, and hes pretty much in our social circle so just cutting him off is not feasible. It wouldn't look good on my part and would probably lead her to believe i'm immature or jealous or something of that nature. i don't know what the fuck to do about this...