Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

I think it's important for chicks to believe that they are attractive and/or sexy to want to fuck. Once the lovefest of a new relationship wears off, that feeling tends to wane. You need to do shit to restore it.

Compliment her. Buy her lingerie. Text dirty. Change up your routine. Fuck in random places. (Cafefully) suggest that that dude (at the bar or on the train or something) keeps looking at her, thinks she's hot, probably wants to fuck her, etc. Suggest she go out dancing with her friends (where no doubt she'll get hit on by douchebags at the bar which she'll likely find annoying and somewhat titillating). Figure out and feed her fantasies.

She's probably not turning into a prude but more likely just a bit bored. You need to flip the script a bit.

Just checking in to hear your guys' opinions on the subject. So theres this girl (girl a) I have been talking to on an off lately, and I can't tell if shes throwing me signals or if its me looking to far into the situation. So this girl A comes up to me at a party and tells me I shouldnt be talking to her friend (girl B), and says that her friend (girl B) isn't really out of a relationship and will probably will get back with her ex. Interesting, but I have more than enough evidence to know that girl b is done with her ex and into me. On top of that, girl A keeps telling me I look like somebody she knew from highschool or some shit. Also, girl A is telling me how much she wants a boyfriend but is tired of guys falling for her and she is waiting for somebody she likes herself? Is it possible I fall into that equation of what she is talking about? I don't really flirt with her and I haven't put myself out there, but I'm wondering if shes trying to win me over....

Alright, so I caught this girl who always sits alone in front, catching glances at me(at least that's what i thought) during lecture. So I decided to lift my balls and ask her to join my group of friends and I. She politely declined and I asked for name and shit, and went away.

Had another lecture with her on the same day later that evening and coincidentally sat at the same row different tables. I kind of ignored her and my friends were telling me that she was noticing me and kept looking at me.

Should I have said hi and was I being a pure bastard in ignoring?

I plan to chat with her the next time round.

Well, I'm no expert on dating advice, but I think the general rule in western society is that after introducing yourself to someone, you two become acquaintances and should thus greet each other. I mean, it's not even like she's someone you met drunk at a party with lots of people or whatever, you actually walked up to her and shit, so yeah.

You didn't screw abnything up yet, you haven;t even done anything. But next time you see her in class make a point of at least saying hello. She's obviously shy, so just be confident and casual. The stakes are as low as they get right now.

So I decided to lift my balls and ask her to join my group of friends and I.

Could be initimidating for a lot of people to just go and hang out with a bunch of strangers know what I mean? Lift your balls more and just go and try to have a normal conversation - you know, one on one.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I should've listened to DaBestSpoona and arem. This bitch is crazy. She acted like and actually said she doesn't want a relationship either, but every day that goes by she tries to worm her way into my life more and more and wants to be all couple-ish. She's seen me out with other girls, I told her I didn't want a relationship, and at this point I'm ignoring all of the offers she extends to hang out, but she doesn't stop insisting that we hang out, ALL THE TIME. I feel like I have a monkey on my back that can't take a hint.

Ok, here's an easy, if boring one. Whats the etiquette on mailing a girl who's 1-1 for replies?

Invited a girl out for lunch in Daikanyama (cute area with lots of little shops and restaurants). She had plans for a trip with her friends but said "its great to hear from you, lets do it another time when we're free, keep in touch" etc. I left the country for a week on work and messaged her again when I got back and she just didn't reply.

I figure she's cute enough to put up with that sort of nonsense a bit what do you say when the person flat didn't reply to your last invite? I don't want to be stalkerish but I feel its worth one more mail.

I wouldn't bother contacting her until you had something going on that A) will seem interesting to her and B) her saying yes/no doesn't matter to you. Don't ask her out to lunch or coffee or whatever. Let her know about a party you'll be at or and event you're going to, then go and if she shows up great and have fun, and if she doesn't great and have fun with other people.

I told you I could smell the crazy on this one. Best thing you can do now is be really consistent with saying no when she asks to hang out (don't be wishy washy either) and making sure not to backslide when your lonely/horny/high or whatever. No matter how good the sex is, if you want her to leave you alone you have to leave her alone. If she's as nuts as she seems she'll find a new target soon enough.

I think I should've listened to DaBestSpoona and arem. This bitch is crazy. She acted like and actually said she doesn't want a relationship either, but every day that goes by she tries to worm her way into my life more and more and wants to be all couple-ish. She's seen me out with other girls, I told her I didn't want a relationship, and at this point I'm ignoring all of the offers she extends to hang out, but she doesn't stop insisting that we hang out, ALL THE TIME. I feel like I have a monkey on my back that can't take a hint.

Posted this in the other thread, but doesnt hurt to crosspost I guess.

This forum has seen my trials and tribulations with my girl, all that shit.

So what the fuck is wrong with me, when after everything, and now i'm fine, I know I love her so much, and I know she loves me more than anything, and is absolutely perfect...that for some reason I feel like blah, I dont feel like being in this anymore.

Ive heard it said that love isnt enough, maybe thats the case? I really do love her a lot, and she is head over heels with me, and treats me wonderfully, but I just feel off...

Am I just fucked up, I wanted to solve all of these problems to leave a clear slate to leave her, am I that fucked up that I wanted everything to appear great before I left her and broke her heart?

At the same time, I feel like if i leave her, I will regret it so so much, and I know she isn't the type of girl to just come back, if I leave, I think it's over.

What the fuck, do I just want a change. Going out on Halloween without her, and seeing all these girls, and having opportunities to sleep with someone else presented kind of made me just want to do it. Could I be that stupid?

So what the fuck is wrong with me, when after everything, and now i'm fine, I know I love her so much, and I know she loves me more than anything, and is absolutely perfect...that for some reason I feel like blah, I dont feel like being in this anymore.

Ive heard it said that love isnt enough, maybe thats the case? I really do love her a lot, and she is head over heels with me, and treats me wonderfully, but I just feel off...

Am I just fucked up, I wanted to solve all of these problems to leave a clear slate to leave her, am I that fucked up that I wanted everything to appear great before I left her and broke her heart?

At the same time, I feel like if i leave her, I will regret it so so much, and I know she isn't the type of girl to just come back, if I leave, I think it's over.

What the fuck, do I just want a change. Going out on Halloween without her, and seeing all these girls, and having opportunities to sleep with someone else presented kind of made me just want to do it. Could I be that stupid?

djraijo is dead. He was caught manhandling a broad on 130th and lennox, she was a black girl, and his asian body couldn't withstand getting beaten by thirty black gang members.

R.I.P. raijo, no need to bump this thread any longer :(

I think that if we have learned anything here, it is that you blow things out of proportion. You're presenting this as if it's some huge existential crisis, but you don't need to justify anything to ANYBODY. Just break up with her if you are truly that unhappy... How old are you again? (seriously, how old are you)

I gotta go with deini on this one man.. you just need to break up with her and get a grip on what you want right now, otherwise you're just going to be in this shitty unhappy situation that you seem to create for yourself. Just be single for a while and figure shit out until you're ready to settle down.

if you like this chick, i say stick with it. you're at an age where you will be tempted to go out and have fun. i was in the same boat as you, but i picked fun over my ex. if you're going to make a break, make it fast and clean. dont' drag it out. end things with her on a positive note. part of you will regret it, but it'll only be temporary.

and yes, you are that stupid. most of us were at one point.

So I'm seeing Girl A, she's nice and all, but Girl B has been eye-fucking me the entire semester. Also B lives like down the street (24/7 f-buddy concept), and B's ass looks dayum fine today. But I'm serious about A and I don't wanna fuck up. Word gets around real fast too since my university is mad small.

What would djraijio do? (RIP)