Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

I've been consistent with this girl for a month and she mentions she wants to have my kids. She seems serious. What to do?

man, some of you guys play with crazy wayyyy too much for my tastes.

do what you gotta, just be really careful.

^^ Make sure she is on birth control and tell her you don't want to have kids. As a safeguard, pull out and wear a condom just to be safe.

So I've been seeing this girl for a while, and were starting to get to the point where things are serious. We had sex for like a minute before she stopped me because she has cold feet. I guess the deal is this girl has only had sex with one other guy and she doesn't want to have sex with me unless I go out with her. Problem is that I am on a roll right now and even though this girl is attractive and very cool, I feel like playing the field. Unfortunately if I play the field word will get around and my time with this girl is essentially over. Is it worth gambling my relationship with this girl just to fool around more? My chances of getting caught are about 50/50, so im on the fence. If it means anything, this is also the first girl ive been with that doesn't want to give head. Thats almost a dealbreaker for me.

Don't be a dick and mess with someone's feelings just to fuck her a couple of times if that's all you want to do. There's plenty of girls out there who will fuck you for a free drink and some jokes, it's cruel to deliberately manipulate someone inexperienced, and you'll (probably) screw them up about men for a while in the process. If you're on such a studly casanova like run, keep it moving.

so she's cool but doesn't want to give head and you wanna play the field. that's only one for and two against. if you stick with her, you might find yourself resentful of the fact you won't be able to get with other chicks.

I'd say pass this one up.

oh and fuck chicks who don't give head, who you think you are, really?

answering your question is a quote i got from a thread here probably a few years ago:

if you want your girlfriend to smell like new.... you also have to make sure she wears panties made from natural fibers...that zone has got to stay well-ventilated...its gotta breathe....no panties with cotton/poly blends...100% cotton panties or nothing at all!...they might not be as "sexy" in some peoples opinion, but neither is catching a ghostly whiff of her nether regions after a day wearing some kind of frilly nylon lacey number....and unless shes a vegetarian, feed her lots of yogurt, cranberry juice (or get her some of this: http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/?id=30&pid=11 ), lots of citrus fruits and mint tea ... and spike her food with cinnamon.....all have antifungal / antibacterial qualities and improve the scent of bodily secretions (cranberry juice especially...it has a property that kills bacteria in the urinal tract and prevents bacteria from sticking to the vag walls...the emissions of the cave dwelling bacteria are responsible for most of the bad smell)...but it wont help much at all if shes got a major junk food habit and eats alot of red meat or spicy/potent foods...or has a yeast infection

fycus is in a pickle. I suggest you gauge your likely-hood of finding someone else of her calibur if you do get caught and shit is over

Well I have mentally decided to move on. You guys are probably right, I shouldn't hurt this girls feelings and playing her is the wrong move. I hung out with her last night and didn't let her sleep over. Hopefully I can start to phase things out and keep the momentum going.

need you guys to knock some fuckin sense into my dumbass head.

basically high school drama blabla:

been flirting OD with this chick (lets call her julie) since about a month or so. but ive known her since about a year. new kid (lets call him dick), comes to my school. now i've been wanting to cop this girl since a while, but i kept shit on the DL because i've learnt in the past that not keeping it on the DL fucks all my chances up. Dick makes it obvious that he wants to cop.

so basically as i get to know this chick better i realize i really really want her, bad; like no other chick ive ever met before. Dick says he wants her bad too. about a week ago, julie tells me dick tried to make a move on her but that she really wasnt down. dick tells me the opposite, that she told him it was all good, but that shes just needed a bit of time. meanwhile she flirts a lot with me.

fast forward to yesterday, where dick tells me he's goin to her empty crib, and i see she is flirting with him a lot. naturally, i'm annoyed as hell, so i keep my cool and just dont really talk to julie. she talks to me today, asks why i'm upset. i tell her she gave me all the signs to hook up with her, and that i'm annoyed she doesnt pull through. she tells me she was down before but that she didn't want to ruin the friendship (which i honestly do not give a fuck about)

that afternoon, she hooks up with dick (info from another friend but no one is supposed to know). she calls me a few hours later and is like " are you still mad at me blabla", to which i say "no but i dont want to be friends". she asks me why and i say i'll talk to her tomorrow (which is today). she then proceeds to send me some long ass texts saying shes really mad, she cant believe this is happening, etc etc

so if you had the time to read this long ass text, please tell me what to do.

sounds like shes a fucking cunt. she either can't make up her mind between the two of you or wants both of you at the same time. even if you still think that you really like this chick, and say you do get with her, what she did to you now should prove that she's not ready to be in a relationship. i would just steer clear of her, shit happened, what can you do, move on.

been flirting OD with this chick (lets call her julie) since about a month or so. but ive known her since about a year. new kid (lets call him dick), comes to my school. now i've been wanting to cop this girl since a while, but i kept shit on the DL because i've learnt in the past that not keeping it on the DL fucks all my chances up. Dick makes it obvious that he wants to cop.

so basically as i get to know this chick better i realize i really really want her, bad; like no other chick ive ever met before. Dick says he wants her bad too. about a week ago, julie tells me dick tried to make a move on her but that she really wasnt down. dick tells me the opposite, that she told him it was all good, but that shes just needed a bit of time. meanwhile she flirts a lot with me.

fast forward to yesterday, where dick tells me he's goin to her empty crib, and i see she is flirting with him a lot. naturally, i'm annoyed as hell, so i keep my cool and just dont really talk to julie. she talks to me today, asks why i'm upset. i tell her she gave me all the signs to hook up with her, and that i'm annoyed she doesnt pull through. she tells me she was down before but that she didn't want to ruin the friendship (which i honestly do not give a fuck about)

that afternoon, she hooks up with dick (info from another friend but no one is supposed to know). she calls me a few hours later and is like " are you still mad at me blabla", to which i say "no but i dont want to be friends". she asks me why and i say i'll talk to her tomorrow (which is today). she then proceeds to send me some long ass texts saying shes really mad, she cant believe this is happening, etc etc

are you serious?

you walk away.

You burn any pictures you have of this girl, which are probably in the appendix to the yearbook supplement 2010.

You defriend this asshole that has determined, inaccurately, that friendship means the possession of goodwill that cannot be revoked.

You then move the fuck on. This girl wasn't worth your time, and you're young, and the real rusty edge of a heartbreak hasn't given ya gangrene of the soul, where everything is a ash grey horizon, and every word is like the bulletholes of a punctuation mark to left handed lovers.

Move on, man. There's a ton of 18 year old girls that are hot and chill and waiting to get down with a decent bloke. I know this because I still sleep with them and it's a terrible existence for a 29 year old heartborken son of a bitch.

p.s. if you are in baltimore come to long johns on 29th for karaoke tuesdays and wednesdays. It is mad fly.

You took your sweet ass time and basically friendzoned her. Women have no patience, especially young ones.

If she wanted to hook up with you, she would have. Girls generally don't mess around once they've decided to take things to that level. She enjoys your attention, but she obviously doesn't want you that way, at least not now. The solution is to stop giving her your attention. Don't be mean or hostile, just ignore her, no texts, no chats, no posting on her Facebook or whatever you kids are doing. This will make her wonder if she did something wrong, or if she somehow became unattractive to you, thus making YOU more attractive to her. This opens the door to the possibility of you having a sexual relationship, but what will DEFINITELY happen is that someone who isn’t interested in you will no longer be wasting your time.

This girl wasn't worth your time, and you're young, and the real rusty edge of a heartbreak hasn't given ya gangrene of the soul, where everything is a ash grey horizon, and every word is like the bulletholes of a punctuation mark to left handed lovers.

I nominate RandR for sufu poet laureate

really great advice guys, what i was looking for. talked to her today, i told her its probably best we dont talk to each other anymore. she got pissed. what bothers me is i'm on vacation this coming week, dick is gone and she is here. i feel so fuckin relieved though to be honest, its like i can start fresh

A few weeks back, I went out for drinks with a friend of a friend. I had gotten her number the weekend before this. She is a cute girl, pretty chill, and was flirting the whole night. We met around 10, drank until 2 when the bars closed. After the bars closed, we went back to her place and were hanging out for a minute. We started to make out, and then she pushed me away and I was like, wtf? Then she tells me she has a long distance boyfriend (he's in Indiana).. so I'm like, oh, why didn't you tell me this before we went out, got drunk, and then went back to your place to hook up? She asked me what I expected to happen, and in my normal blunt manner, I said, "Well, I was expecting to fuck you tonight." It was pretty awkward for a minute, so I just decided to skip the drama and leave. She got super pissed off and started yelling at me for being unreasonable and saying she didn't understand why I expected us to hook up in the first place. I managed to get out of there and told her not to text me again cause I don't like dealing with bs drama like this.

Anyway, some time went by and then I get a text from her last Thursday saying, "Hey I heard you're going to be in the city this weekend".. somewhat stalkerish, but we do know a couple of the same people, so maybe they said something. Creeped me out a little bit but whatever, I just ignored it. Now she called me tonight and left a voicemail saying that just said, "Call me when you get this."

To call back or just keep ignoring? My gut tells me to ignore because she seems fucking crazy (definitely wouldn't trust her), but maybe you guys can give me some insight of a better way to handle it. If anything, I just want to have her as a fuck buddy at most.

@shufon: girls like these either fall into 2 categories.

1) she's fairly innocent, trying to find out who she is, still wants to have fun but at the same time, tries to stick to her morales/good-girls principle, yadda yadda...

if u enter the forest with this one, prepare for a lot of dramatic dark nights before you're able to exit and see the sunrise. is the inevitable pre-ongoing-post-traumatic stress worth it? only proceed if you got mad survival skills.

2) she a whore. scandalous bitch, mad ass crazy and either likes to fuck with guys or so oblivious, she does it naturally. ho is down, but bitch is nuts.

the trail through this adventure is much clearer with less drama, but you better put on your protective gear or you're going to exit with a serious case of poison ivy. poison ivy on your dick.

Went out with her last night, and as I was expecting, she has broken up with her boyfriend. She was definitely down to fuck, although she was pretty shitty in bed.. she did give phenomenal head though :o Told her I didn't want a relationship before I left this morning and she was totally cool with it. Kudos to everybody telling me to hit her up.

I've been with this girl for almost three years. In the beginning we had sex like crazy rabbits and she was great in bed. but in the past year it has sucked. we probably have sex like once a month. i am greatly unsatisfied and tried to talk about it several times but she just blamed it on not having a location to fuck. i know it's not true because we used to do it everywhere. I am starting to lose feelings for her but she seems to be in crazy love with me (other than the sex part).

What should I do, sufu?