Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

it comes down to one thing kids:

"Girls only date guys that have wicked sick skills"

Another fucking retarded situation I'm facing.

There's one J-beezy I'm interested.

We went out on a lunch date. Lunch --> sangria + cake.

It was a success (I hope).

I scheduled a dinner date with her for this Friday (decided two days ago).

She fucking tells me that she wants to bring a friend to the dinner.

I replied

"I made a reservation for two people. The tavern is getting hella popular and I don't know if they are willing to accommodate one more person. I was hoping that I could just go with you alone (not in a creepy fucking way). If you do decide to bring your friend, I'll bring one of my bros to make it a group date."

I think my reply is fine but shit like this happened to me before and it sorta ruined the whole "i'm planning to fuck you on my third date" move. Sometimes girls are fucking dumb and don't read our mind. I just had to indicate my interest clearly.

i consider myself somewhat of a player but shit like this just drives me nuts

It's actually something that can really work to your advantage. Bringing a friend that ends up approving of you is a huge game changer. Shit's like the equivalent of finally being able to do the dragon punch motion consistently.

I feel like you are enough of a ladies man where this isn't going to faze you really. The text you sent was good, because it establishes your position as not being someone she can shit all over which you'll call perfume. Now you just gotta be your normal self around the girl and her friend, and frankly in my experience the friend is usually told to peace out at some point before you take the girl back to your place, you know?

Have fun man. Don't forget to put a forcefield around your main cannon before firing.

It's actually something that can really work to your advantage. Bringing a friend that ends up approving of you is a huge game changer. Shit's like the equivalent of finally being able to do the dragon punch motion consistently.

I feel like you are enough of a ladies man where this isn't going to faze you really. The text you sent was good, because it establishes your position as not being someone she can shit all over which you'll call perfume. Now you just gotta be your normal self around the girl and her friend, and frankly in my experience the friend is usually told to peace out at some point before you take the girl back to your place, you know?

Have fun man. Don't forget to put a forcefield around your main cannon before firing.

I disagree with this completely. Doing the dragon punch motion consistently is a game changer, don't devalue it.

herpsky, by reading what you wrote and not being to convey tone through just text, it sounds as though you are purposely just being difficult - firstly you say they might not be able to accommodate for one extra, but then u contradict by saying you'll bring a friend.

In my few experiences with "friend date" - this is a perfect chance to shine. If you play it cool, be nice and inject some humour, the friend will appreciate it and highly approve of you and bam your in. I guess this is a case of patience is a virtue as you may or may not get laid this date, but if this one goes well then you're in.

As for me, I haven't had a date in a while (perhaps this takes away from the validity of anything i've said above lol) but i'm struggling to meet girls in sydney. Where they at?

randomly chatted with this girl i went to HS with at starbucks. Get her number and we make plans to hang. I flake on her and see her at the spot that we were supposed to go to. This was a year ago and mad awkward

she starts dating this dude for a few months and i lose connection with her.

Today she texts me after almost a year to see how im doing. Bla bla bla, she wants to hang out and grab a few drinks ("my mom taught me better than to refuse a drink from a cute guy"- her).

Problem is she lives in my hometown and i live about an hour away. Is it worth it to meet up with this chick? Id only be down if shes down to get freaky, but if im reading the situation right, shes down, right?

Shes probably not as hot as the girls I can pull but its been like 3 months since ive boned and 1.5 since i last got play.

What would you do?

Alright, so there is this girl who I've been visiting at her place of employment (vegan cupcake shop) she's real cute and we talk and flirt a bit whenever I go in but I never have felt right asking for a number at their place of employment. Should I just ask for her number? I always feel that it's inappropriate.

Guest on-display

since it isn't your first visit and assuming you know each other by name, it would be awkward if it was a complete stranger. if your past the "customer" phase and you feel her flirting isn't part of her job then ask her when her lunch break is or her number w.e

Or just ask if she wants to hang out and hope she offers her number, or like "hey what are you doing on x, want to come to this y" if she says yes then proceed to get number. Been on the counter side of this twice and it makes it abit less awkward.

I scheduled a dinner date with her for this Friday (decided two days ago).

She fucking tells me that she wants to bring a friend to the dinner.

I replied

"I made a reservation for two people. The tavern is getting hella popular and I don't know if they are willing to accommodate one more person. I was hoping that I could just go with you alone (not in a creepy fucking way). If you do decide to bring your friend, I'll bring one of my bros to make it a group date."

I think my reply is fine but shit like this happened to me before and it sorta ruined the whole "i'm planning to fuck you on my third date" move. Sometimes girls are fucking dumb and don't read our mind. I just had to indicate my interest clearly.

i consider myself somewhat of a player but shit like this just drives me nuts

Herpsky, in my humble opinion, you should had played it cool and do this 2 on 1 date. Girls like a guy that other girls like. She is just testing and try to get her friend's opinion. If you could impress and win her friend and shine, she will definitely be attracted to you even more. In my experience, by stating that you would rather go alone with her (yes even in no fucking creepy way), you have basically passed the ball on her court

But in your current case, i'd agree with superhero. BE THE ALPHA MALE, be the one socially stand out in the four (but in a good way and don't be a jerk).

yo, so I have been trying to ignore my ex this whole week but she's been texting me telling how you misses me and is sad and shit. Wtf is this? Should i be an asshole and ignore her texts?

so after trying to ignore my ex gf, she unexpectedly came over and...we had sex. She is seeing someone but hasn't told me yet. Wtf am I getting myself into???

You're getting yourself smack-dab into an ideal situation. You have sex with her but without the boyfriend shit attached because she is seeing someone. You also have the option of seeing other girls while staying sexually involved with her. Awesomeness. My advice would be to let her initiate all of the sexual encounters, and play it cool.

I disagree with this completely. Doing the dragon punch motion consistently is a game changer, don't devalue it.

I'm only counting being able to do it on the left side of the screen.

Scott M, just ask for her number. Having gotten down with like half the females at the starbucks locations around my office, it's really that simple. They want you to be direct because if they are cute and flirting with you at work(and not just for a tip...in cash form), they probably get like 10 dudes trying to get their number ever day in a shy, awkward way. Being up front about it moves you to the top of your relevant range.

Zubin - if you are used to first class do you really want to fly in coach, regardless of how short the flight is?

Dachink - if you are still in love with the girl then get the fuck out. If you have also moved on, then like Phyziks said - ideal situation. Don't put yourself in a position where you being happy is dependent on someone else, yo. Also be sure to be safe, especially when you know the girl is letting some other dude potentially fuck her raw, you know?

my gf wont give me any more poon unless i say i love her!!!

"Love" her best friend/sister instead.

so after trying to ignore my ex gf, she unexpectedly came over and...we had sex. She is seeing someone but hasn't told me yet. Wtf am I getting myself into???

Know what kind of person you are. If you can't separate sex from emotional attachment, then all I can say is, homie, your heart is fucked for a long time coming.

Randr and concerned parent hit it.

could be good for you dachink, but you could also be digging yourself a hole. My bet would go to digging a hole since you mentioned that shes seeing someone else which you wouldn't care about if there was no emtional involvement on your end

dude i was walkin across the plaza where i work to this big health clinic to take a shit the other day (don't shit where you work - literally - concept, and cause it's way cleaner)

On my way in, i held the door for a hot pharmaceutical sales girl, she said thanks and started chatting me up. All went down hill when she found out i was younger than her though lol :(

so to answer, anywhere (except riverside, this place blows)