Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

1 post ? mannnnn.... seriously, imo she either wants to show she can be loved when she's in a group. or maybe she's actually into you. do you care about messing up the relationship ? anyway, in your situation, the whole group thing, i'd drink and give her some more and make a move then voilà. but i ain't no expert in situations that don't involve alcohol.

There's this girl I've known for about 1.5 years and we've just been casual friends. But recently she's been starting to flirt with me and the flirting only increases when we're out eating with a group of 7,8 people and she's drunk. But she's giving me those damn mixed signals.

She's not like a whore who gets drunk and hooks up with random ppl. But how should I play this? Ask her out 1on1 for a casual date?

shes into one of your friends in the group.

There's this girl I've known for about 1.5 years and we've just been casual friends. But recently she's been starting to flirt with me and the flirting only increases when we're out eating with a group of 7,8 people and she's drunk. But she's giving me those damn mixed signals.

She's not like a whore who gets drunk and hooks up with random ppl. But how should I play this? Ask her out 1on1 for a casual date?

I didn't know hooking up with people made you a whore.

Anyway, she's and exploring her options within your group of friends. Don't act too interested.

Blowing $500 in 1 night on 3 chicks you hardly talked to before = guranteed 4some. Make sure you cop some blow too. Do a line off her ass. Yeah.

If you only do one line might as well stay home.

I'm such an idiot.

So I went into the movie theater to buy tickets, the movie wasnt starting for an hour, but me and my friends wanted to make sure wed get in.

Anyway, the girl working the counter was a girl I hadnt seen in awhile, who i used to be pretty good friends with, and whose sister i used to CRUSH on hard, and her sister liked me as well. me and her sister did hang out a couple of times, it was cool, but somehow it just kinda fizzled and ended in nothing, a couple of weeks ago this sister randomly messaged me on facebook and we talked, i had to go but before i did i left her my number and told her if she wants to hang to give me a call, and signed off before she could reply.

anyway, so i leave after chatting with her for a couple of minutes, whatever. me and my friends go and smoke some weed before the movie. i dont really smoke weed, but do it once in awhile., and i hate being in public whilst high, but i was like whatever, its a movie. i hadnt smoked in two months, and suffice to say i was straight ZOOOOTED.

anyway, we go back to the theater, walk in as usual, my friend at the counter calls me over and then shes like, look behind you! i turn around, and her sister is there.

a)she genuinely startled me

B) i was stoned off my fucking gourd

so naturally things were fucking weird and awkward, i mumbled a coupla weird sentences then stupidly took out my phone looked at the time and said, "my movies starting i gotta go!"

i walk into the movie, sit by my one friend who knows the whole situation and he was like, "yo bro you're an idiot, her sister obviously called her to come down here because she knew you would be back, you had such an easy chance etc etc"

which i completely agreed with, so i was like fuck it, ima go buy a drink and ask her to come out for a smoke with me in the process. needless to say, i go back out and just straight up kind of ignored her/she was talking to somebody.

so yeah, i had such a clear opportunity but kind of blew it, and probably look really strange now.

i was thinking it kind of could work in my favor, because she might look at it like i was just ignoring her, and being an asshole, so i could call her and it would still be cool, but i dont think the asshole card would work since i was definitely noticeably high/reeking of weed.

or... i could simply come out and say i was stupidly high for the first time in months and acted weird.

it just sucks cause i really did like this girl, and she really liked me...i figure this is like the final death gasp in trying to make something work between us, and if it doesn't then thats it. so i should try to make it...good haha.

so yeah, opinions, advice on how i should proceed?

you fucked it up, whatever?

just act, as if nothing has happened. just ask her out and do the usual stuff to get your dick wet.

you don't need to apologize or justify... at the moment, she is just a random girl you did hand out with a couple of times.

just my 2 cents

The best way I've found to stay clear of the friend zone is to establish touching early on(like as soon as you meet her) and look directly in her eyes when she is talking to u. Women don't really want advice or any of that shit, they just want a guy to LISTEN(let her do more of the work in the convo). If you do those 2 things it really isn't a matter of if you guys will have sex, but when.

Naww, like touching her on the arm to emphasize your points and shit. When you guys are sitting together let your legs touch hers... stuff like that. Basically you want her wondering whether you are doing any of this on purpose or not. When she does something you really like you can reward her with more overt kinda touching(like holding her hands or giving her a kiss on the cheek). If you do it when she does something you like there is no chance of her denying you, because you are just being "nice" and if you do it consistently girls start to look at sex as a reward from u. Boom!

Naww, like touching her on the arm to emphasize your points and shit. When you guys are sitting together let your legs touch hers... stuff like that. Basically you want her wondering whether you are doing any of this on purpose or not. When she does something you really like you can reward her with more overt kinda touching(like holding her hands or giving her a kiss on the cheek). If you do it when she does something you like there is no chance of her denying you, because you are just being "nice" and if you do it consistently girls start to look at sex as a reward from u. Boom!

So this is really fucking horrible advice, because if she has you pegged as a friend from the beginning you quickly become the awkward weird friend who is clearly trying to fuck her.

edit - "women don't want advice or any of that shit" - you sound like an asshole. that's like women saying "all guys want is sex". Misinformed.

edit edit - "you can reward her with more overt kinda touching...if you do it consistently girls start to look at sex a a reward from u."

Dear everyone in this thread: Don't ever take dating advice from Wesley Pipes. At all.

So this is really fucking horrible advice, because if she has you pegged as a friend from the beginning you quickly become the awkward weird friend who is clearly trying to fuck her.

edit - "women don't want advice or any of that shit" - you sound like an asshole. that's like women saying "all guys want is sex". Misinformed.

edit edit - "you can reward her with more overt kinda touching...if you do it consistently girls start to look at sex a a reward from u."

Dear everyone in this thread: Don't ever take dating advice from Wesley Pipes. At all.

I see where you might have misunderstood what I meant. Doing the stuff I said up there creates a lot of sexual tension and from there all you need is a chance to have some 1 on 1 time with her and it usually goes down.

I say women want a guy that listens because it's true. Women love to talk and I love to let them.

It's cool if none of you guys want my advice I just wanted to share my perspective.

Lol so quick to hate on wesley..

but I would agree

of course you cant just go from "no touching' to 'lotsa touching frequently'

you have to do it like its natural...well...it should just be natural otherwise you will be that awkward weird creepy fuck that hangs around

wesleys done his homework tho hahaha

on a side note, anyone ever go out and just watch dudes fail so hard at tryna pick up chicks? I felt so embarassed for one dude...he was walkin around all nerdy and awkward...i wanted to help him..but he ended up creepin out some girl and i was able to get her attention and snatch her away...hehe thanks bro!

Guest on-display

lol kino sounds so contrived. if you got to analyze how to touch a girl then you suck. i've had conversations with many girls after hooking up/dating them, sometimes about the guy's they've been out with. almost all of them can tell if a guy has natural game or not.

wesely and clopek are right, it becomes 10x harder to hook up with a friend, especially if its been long term and they know how you date. i don't agree about what wesely said about sex/touching becoming a reward for her. how is it a reward? since when has holding hands become earned? lol