Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

if a girl asks to use your washing machine/dryer (apparently hers broke),

and leaves a thong on the floor, is it just a coincidence..?

Ignore Knugget. Mistakes do happen, even embarrassing ones. The last thing you want to do is show up at her place like you're going to mate only to find out it was something she did accidentally.

I would suggest paying careful attention to her reaction, and less to Knugget's advice.

(A well placed underhanded comment like, "far more exciting than I would've guessed" might be a good start too . . .)

edit - i'm suggesting you return them, because if she did put them there on purpose and you keep them, she'll know you're a fucking weirdo

clopek, yea i'm planning on just giving them back and not think/expect too much of it.

The thing is I'm friends with her but not too close of a friend where I could just say, "bitch you left your thong," or just joke about it because she might take it the wrong way, etc.

it does create a situation where she's forced to come back to my apartment but on a second thought it was probably just a silly mistake..

just say,

"here, I think you left think you left these at my place.

I asked some guys on the internet what I should do with them, but they didn't really know either so I thought I'd just give them back and see if might somehow lead to intercourse.

Don't worry I didn't smell them or anything creepy like that. Even if I wanted to."

If she ever even looks at you again she's a keeper.

heartbreak and loneliness obviously

Not exactly this, but extreme confusion, I hate women who play games. This is a bit long winded, but I want to get it off my chest anyway.

We hung out that one night, all was cool, I called her a couple of days later and we arranged plans for the coming Friday, which is...today (pretty much my only free day, go to school mon - thurs then work all day sat and sun)

She did mention that she had an appointment on friday (with her therapist no less) but wasnt sure what time, but would let me know before friday. she texts me thursday and tells me her appointment is at 5 30 in the evening. im in new york, and it had already started snowing, and i realized us hanging out would probably not happen due to the weather, but i attempted anyway saying we could still try to make something happen, wtvr.

she never replies.

i get a text from her today, around 5 oclock, "this weather doesnt seem to like us much"

at this point i think, fuck this girl, not even going to bother replying

a little while later she texts again "hey you, snowcheck on tonight. maybe? seems a little logistically difficult... : /"

so im like, alright whatever ill play along and send her

"heh it seems so, but yeah for sure, we'll figure something out"

then a couple of minutes later

"just realized i dont have to be at work till 5 on sunday, you got plans for the afternoon?"

to which she replies

Hmm...seeing you, maybe?

WTF.

definitely not replying to that.

also, after i sent her those two texts, an hour went by and she didnt reply, though she posted on a facebook status i made 7 minutes after i put it up, then the last text came after.

im probably over analyzing everything too much, and should just let shit play itself out. girls who play games just annoy me to no end.

you like me, i like you, alright cool.

you dont like me, make it fucking obvious you dont want to hangout or see me.

totally ruined my friday night plans, and now im stuck at home doing nothing

yo i'm in college in New York at the moment, have three pretty hot asians next door. all above 9.0, down for weed, and generally good people. Would not mind hooking up.

I haven't talked to them the entire year. Just didn't see them. Had a previous girlfriend.

But I've been done with my ex for over two months now, and they said we should meet up. I just won like $500 on a random scratchcard. Ran into one of them from my hometown (fucking torrance, california) at duane reade. When I got back, sent a message I was going with a mutual friend for NY restaurant week and that they should come.

Am I doing this right?

restaurant week's almost over (finishes this weekend?), so I'm kind of setting it too soon. I also barely know them whatsoever, barely acquaintance status.

Fuck. help'd be much appreciated.

Guest on-display

are you doing what right?

inviting them to a social event (that clearly isn't a date) to get to know them more?

no (10)

that aside....

be flirty will all of them but focus on the one of them

My bad, too late. Just used it as an excuse to meet up.

Not gonna treat -not bitch status -but I'm more than happy to pay for part if anything comes up.

Will try. I've got almost no game, can't hurt.

You sounded like you were doing good.

but then you posted in this thread, increasing the chances you're going to fuck this up and come back to this thread for more advice you don't need to be asking for.

confidence goes far seriously

There's this girl I've known for about 1.5 years and we've just been casual friends. But recently she's been starting to flirt with me and the flirting only increases when we're out eating with a group of 7,8 people and she's drunk. But she's giving me those damn mixed signals.

She's not like a whore who gets drunk and hooks up with random ppl. But how should I play this? Ask her out 1on1 for a casual date?