Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Alot of my japanese friends who date kgirls end up marrying them and have shitty lives because chick told them its okay to cum inside because its their period or they're on birth control but they be lying

true story.

my first smash was a kgirl and i was hooked on that raw bitch for a while. we even tried greek a few times. thank God she was krazy and i couldn't deal with the rest of her for too long.

her little sister wasn't down for it without protection, but got some head and some eating done. just enough to screw up the sisterhood. so all in all it's fine.

i would just say be wary the older they get. i was fortunate enough to get over my kbeezy phase while they were still 20 and under. but they defo are more open to your loving than cbeezys (never been with j yet)

in my experience k-girls are definitely krazier and more demanding

cbeezys, especially from HK, treat the relationship more like a business. mainlanders always creeped me out for some reason.

SE asian will let you get away with the most.

only had a brief hook up with a jgirl so cant really speak from experience.....

cbeezys, especially from HK, treat the relationship more like a business. mainlanders always creeped me out for some reason.

Japanese girls are top of the line with super perfect bodies, but usually racist and not willing to fuck white guys more often than not.

They are also kind of over the top controlling/ overbearing and aggressive

That's just my experience with the limited number of Japanese girls I've hooked up with.

Japanese girls are top of the line with super perfect bodies, but usually racist and not willing to fuck white guys more often than not.

That's just my experience with the limited number of Japanese girls I've hooked up with.

Sounds you date a lot of Kyushu and Kansai girls

I offered to accompany her after my party, she said ok, so yah after my party i picked her up and brought over my place.

bit of this and that blah blah blah, than we fucked.

glaaaad this thread is back

yo pitch me on that blah blah blah thing, i got this girl coming over my place i'll want her to get down

i feel like my bullshit game will be weak, need some i dont know how you call it start-up pick-up sentences something to put her on

and those k girls look awesome in a crazy kind of way

btw what do you mean when you say "we did greek"

and caps lock we definitely have to meet when i'll be in nyc

Alot of my japanese friends who date kgirls end up marrying them and have shitty lives because chick told them its okay to cum inside because its their period or they're on birth control but they be lying

Yo, I'ma gonna stick with my Brazilian/Italian/Spanish broads if that's okay with you guys. Stay faithful and everything is more or less fine – and never look at another girl and stuff and ... who am i kidding all women are nuts

Yo, I'ma gonna stick with my Brazilian/Italian/Spanish broads if that's okay with you guys. Stay faithful and everything is more or less fine – and never look at another girl and stuff and ... who am i kidding all women are nuts

when it comes to smashing i also prefer the latin & hispanics. honestly? i would even venture to the dark side (if i could).

it's all about ass and them girls don't stop jiggling, whether it's momentum or their own hips.

in terms of relationships beyond smashing, my knowledge has only been with asian beezys. only because i don't want my parents to cut me out of their will. (7)

but everyones a racist so if you're not of the same kind, it'll stand out. smash outside the race and the girl will be known to her friends as the one who did "that (insert color) guy"

which in a way means she'll remember you, so it's not a bad thing i suppose.

haha my relationship with my dominican gf was the most drama filled I think i can imagine....and she had lots of baggage...mainly her family..... but the sex made me forget most of that.....problem was when sex was done....
and there was your problem. i had a panamanian girl and sex was never done.

anyone have experience with k-girls ?

got this k-girls number like 4 days ago , havent contact her yet .

how do they play the game generally or are they just like any other girls ?

Why waste time with K-Girls when you are in nippon? That is like going to Paris to buy Italian clothes.

Korean girls aren't worth the trouble. They lack the elegance required to take seriously and they are strong-willed to the point of being off-putting...although some are hot in that "pump her and dump her" sort of way.

, my knowledge has only been with asian beezys. only because i don't want my parents to cut me out of their will. (7)

damnnnn you ARE a fob.

:( it's okay – I brought home a black girl in high school one time just to see the reaction on my grandmother's face – she didn't speak to me for two weeks, it was amazing

Could've gone out with this chick who was all over my nuts, but recently broke it off because she had too much baggage. In the last 4 months she boned 2 of my friends after breaking up with her boyfriend of three years. She repeatedly tells me that she had no feelings for my friends it was just rebound from her ex, but I don't really want to deal with the repercussions of her slutty behavior (md said shes clean, but her reputation is hurting). Am I in the right for breaking it off? IMO the chick has too much going on and too many dicks in her, so it only made sense to say no. Only downside is shes pretty damn hot and dtf like no other.

Also, my libidos been super low around her, is it just coincidence or is it my body telling me to avoid her at all costs?

Could've gone out with this chick who was all over my nuts, but recently broke it off because she had too much baggage. In the last 4 months she boned 2 of my friends after breaking up with her boyfriend of three years. She repeatedly tells me that she had no feelings for my friends it was just rebound from her ex, but I don't really want to deal with the repercussions of her slutty behavior (md said shes clean, but her reputation is hurting). Am I in the right for breaking it off? IMO the chick has too much going on and too many dicks in her, so it only made sense to say no. Only downside is shes pretty damn hot and dtf like no other.

Also, my libidos been super low around her, is it just coincidence or is it my body telling me to avoid her at all costs?

you should ask the 2 friends and her out, get wasted and do a foursome, I think that way you might get your libidos and courage up a bit. since it be like a boys nite out thing and you guys are gettin down and shit.

seriously though...

I think you should just ditch her and stay put until you have gotten rid of your feeling towards her and be able to focus purely on the sex part.

cause right now you have too much feelings invested on her, thats why it hurts you to see her pumpin 2 of your friends simultaneously, and thats why you are getting this mixed feelings and signal of doubts and low mojoz.

Definitely Kansai girls, they have this whole cultural superiority thing going on.

I've never hooked up with a girl from Kyushu though, They never come to Jersey.

I always wonder why so many ugly chicks at Mitsuwa, figures they be kansai girls, only saw like one attractive girl in Osaka.

Does anyone have any awesome MILF stories to share? This kind of shit cracks me up so much.

@ Christmas eve party, me and my boys were @ the dancefloor...apparently i was boozed enough to go on grooving for more than an hour...this milf walks into the club, and she taps me on the shoulder and say "I wanna dance with you later". I was too high to do anything except say "yeah see you around then", after cooling down spotted her outside after, said hi, laid game blah blah blah went to her car (nice lexus) did it in the backseat went back to my gang and went for macdonalds.

Bottomline: MILFs will let you know if they're dtf.

how can i be a milf's boy toy? the only time i'm surrounded by them is at the gym and i rarely hit on girls at the gym.

I posted the same exact question a while back, and I was fortunate enough to be enlightened by the late grand master rajio. so i'll try to share it with you.

you gotta show your intentions ASAP to them.

This means you gotta make it clear and show that you are a little man whore, whos willing to go down and dirty to them anytime and anywhere.

these cougars know that their body clock is tickin and expiring real soon, they aint got time and luxury to play the usual high skool horseshit mind games. They'd rather you cut the foreplay so that they can move along to their next toy. Quantity is of the essence here, although they expect some quality fucking as well. so be prepared, younglings!

also, as always, I try share ways on how to improve on my games, so here's what I'd recommend today:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearling_(body_modification)

180px-Ampallang.jpg

trust me, the girls will go caca when you insert your upgraded cock onto them both ways, if you know what Im sayin ;)

good luck on your endeavors and sexual conquests!