Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

GEZ2Itp_848

as for all these pussy-ass bastards needing advice, if you just met a girl and she's smashing you after only a few hours, wear a rubber, and definitely don't marry the bitch. at best keep her on speed dial for when you don't feel like waxin' your shmiggles yourself.

if you're not having luck with females in general, you're probably coming off to weak...or are too broke.

if you just met a girl and she's smashing you after only a few hours, wear a rubber, and definitely don't marry the bitch. at best keep her on speed dial for when you don't feel like waxin' your shmiggles yourself.

Best advice ever.

Also don't be surprised if she's way worse w/o makeup in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...

i had a one night stand with this girl that i barely know, just bumping into her about 3 times on train rides. nothing else.

It happened on xmas eve, she texted me on xmas eve, wishing me merry xmas, i wished her back and asked her how is she spending her xmas.

She said shes alone coz she just broke up and all her friends are not free to be with her.

I offered to accompany her after my party, she said ok, so yah after my party i picked her up and brought over my place.

bit of this and that blah blah blah, than we fucked.

Next day, x mas, we woke up about 4pm, went for our first meal and did a bit of shopping together. and went home seperately, i didnt do anything nice to her, like send her back, give her hugs or kisses. just held her hand,

i didnt want to send her wrong ideas of me actually wanting to be in a relationship with her or something. so i did none of those bullshit, as i barely know her.

Over the next few days she still initiate calling me etc etc..

but recently i realised i actually like being in her company.

Then i tried calling her out for dinner once, on a weekday, she said shes tired and wants to go home straight after work.

The next time i tried was also a weekday, i called her @ noon, she said she isnt sure, but i told her to let me know before 5 so i can make my plans if she cant make it.So when it was around 5ish and i didnt get a reply from her yet, I texted her to ask if shes ok for dinner later , she said she cant, busy at work.

She came home she called me to apologise saying there was a last minute summon by boss.

Next time i tried calling her out was for a weekend, no go too, already had plans before i came in, some mini vacation on some new hotel that was in soft opening. 2 weekends in a row. Which i know its something true and not some made up story.

So all in all, i asked her out 4 times , and 4 times no. And no counteroffers from her.

Since then i stopped calling/texting her. Been a week already, and i also do not get any text/calls from her. so what should i do?

1) Wait longer.

2) call her? if yes, when, how?

3) tell me what.

You were the rebound guy. and I think shes starting to regret that she slept with you and is trying to get rid of you as her new year resolution.

IMO, you should look into these:

www.penisenlargerpump.net

and lets not forget these as well:

www.oprah.com/.../How-to-Improve-Your-Sex-Life

also you shouldnt call her etc after she rejected your offer 2nd time.

petition to rename ken shinoda dating thread/advice column

rip dj

edit – also four times man? if the chick says no twice, leave her alone to stew in her own juices.

Best way is to invite her out to a dinner, just say you want to catch up on what's been going on or some shit like that. After all the dinner, go back to your place, stick it in her butt, and dial up the pizza place. If you're worried you'll be too full after dinner, invite her out to coffee instead.

can anybody drop some knowledge on girls at a dance club?

i'm talking about the mega dance clubs where 90% of the people are only drinking water and the bar is selling thousands of it by the bottle because they don't want people dehydrating and shit.

i usually get a few beezys (usually in pairs) throughout the night moving their way through the crowd near me so they can have me dance up behind them. no issues there, i do with ease and we groove for a few beats until one of us gets bored (or thirsty) and moves on.

the sound system at these clubs are usually so loud you gotta yell in her ear, even if you're not on the dance floor. so it's hard to get her in the right mood with conversation, but still possible.

my question is: should i lead her off the dance floor if i wanna go somewhere to talk/chill to lead to potential smashing? or should i just follow when she's ready to leave the floor?

i did have an experience with a girl who brought me back to her vip booth where we promptly hooked up which led to a bj in the bathroom afterwards. (mdma concept)

but that was lucky and straightforward, no thinking involved.

anyone have experience with k-girls ?

got this k-girls number like 4 days ago , havent contact her yet .

how do they play the game generally or are they just like any other girls ?

In sg? Just call her out i know like go zouk this sat...if she don't reply after 2-3 times move on bro.

my question is: should i lead her off the dance floor if i wanna go somewhere to talk/chill to lead to potential smashing? or should i just follow when she's ready to leave the floor?

Initiate...like I normally say its too packed lets go somewhere to chill.

In sg? Just call her out i know like go zouk this sat...if she don't reply after 2-3 times move on bro.

no im in tokyo now ..

well

are you korean

no im not .

i'll probably message some random shit and see how she replies . screw my weak japanese :D

edit : to add some background info

got to know her at a izakaya ( friends invited her )

she was digging me the whole night and we were literally making out and stuff , didnt fuck her because shes way drunk .

now i feel the urge to fuck her .

hope it goes well

anyone have experience with k-girls ?

got this k-girls number like 4 days ago , havent contact her yet .

how do they play the game generally or are they just like any other girls ?

Alot of my japanese friends who date kgirls end up marrying them and have shitty lives because chick told them its okay to cum inside because its their period or they're on birth control but they be lying

Alot of my japanese friends who date kgirls end up marrying them and have shitty lives because chick told them its okay to cum inside because its their period or they're on birth control but they be lying

lol i aint marrying k-girls ....

i never know . but i always use a condom