Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

i like jimbo's advice. but beyond that, what kind of a restaurant is it? are we talking TGI Fridays? Easier than a 5 star joint. Be completely uncreative and send overt a round of drinks after dinner. Get a friend who has a girlfriend (therefore, won't care about looking like a bit of a chump) to invite the girls over for further drinks. Presumably there's a specific girl that you're into. Focus. Act unassuming and a little shy - talk to the girl of your focus, acting as though it was your friend's idea to send the drinks over so you don't look like "that guy".

Ok, now you have a reason to talk to at least one girl. I can't help you from here - this is where the marketable personality comes in. But not being creative enough to figure out how to talk to a stranger, regardless of gender, is never a good start.

edit - it probably also helps to have a plan for after dinner. i.e. somewhere to suggest the girls end up at for the remainder of the evening - concert, bar, etc.

It's all chick logic.

Like when you take a girl back to your place after a first date and she says "I usually don't do this on a first date..." which means:

"I really want to have sex with you but because society places a sigma on women that sleep on a first date, so I'll try to make up of some retarded excuse, get drunk, and blame it on the alcohol and the fact that things just happened."

She's basically trying to mentally validate that whatever she's about to say or do is OK.

So when a girl says

"i don't know why i'm telling you this..."

it means:

"I really really want to tell you this but I know I shouldn't because society places a sigma on people that have done <insert taboo>, etc."

Just keep your cool and don't place an opinion on the matter.

I found out today I was deleted off of her facebook.

Cause I said something not so nice and apologized for it, sent some flowers too in apology. I know time heals all, would it be wise to just wait a few weeks and contact her?

I could always just give up in general and look for something else.

Cause I said something not so nice and apologized for it, sent some flowers too in apology. I know time heals all, would it be wise to just wait a few weeks and contact her?

Take the L, and facebook her friends

Not a big deal, said I'd go watch a friend's play.

Don't want to go alone to watch a live musical, so I need someone to tag along with if possible, or I'll just sack it off.

So I have two choices really.

Cambodian American, probably more interested in doing something.

Greek/Brit mix, doesn't seem as interested, but is alright to talk to.though and arguably hotter.

Decisions, decisions. Not really too bothered, but w/e

GIVVVE UPPPPP

The tricky part about my situation is that, shes stopped contacting me before and then like 3 months later. We will start talking again, last time I stopped speaking to her was round last February and then she decides to contact me and re-add me on facebook this past October.

The tricky part about my situation is that, shes stopped contacting me before and then like 3 months later. We will start talking again, last time I stopped speaking to her was round last February and then she decides to contact me and re-add me on facebook this past October.
GIVVVE UPPPPP

are you really needy enough to put up with shit like that?

Ignore this woman.

bitch is crazy runnn

This has nothing do to with females but god damnit for a hedge fund manager that had a 870% return this is a pretty god damn good farewell letter:

http://images.nymag.com/images/2/daily/2008/10/20081017_lahde.pdf

yeah that's a pretty stylish goodbye

related

and WAY more disturbing

http://dealbreaker.com/2009/12/post-134.php

WTF???

• 4 weeks later...