Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

i mean not in ALL circumstances you don't say JK.

mini scenario to help you all understand

male:"insert any tease, im just jk"

female: no real emotional/verbal response) since you already negated the tease by adding jk.

my bad for not making it clearer.

clopek its not about being an asshole...its showing that you're comfortable in your own skin and that you don't have to backdown from any response you might recieve.

and your interpretation is not even close.

how the fuck do you even get 870%?

He shorted in 2007 with high leverage the ABX index which tracks CDS's on sub-prime mortgages. At the time the only other guys doing this trade was Paulson & Company (They made $15 billion on the trade).

This has nothing do to with females but god damnit for a hedge fund manager that had a 870% return this is a pretty god damn good farewell letter:

http://images.nymag.com/images/2/daily/2008/10/20081017_lahde.pdf

This dude was definitely high as hell when he wrote this epic. Anybody who feels the need to throw in some sort of pro-hemp or pro-mj snippet into a totally unrelated passage (and come on, this is like a daily thing)....

searched already for this topic, but didn't find what i was looking for.

my girl (six months dating) asked, "jordan, why did you break up with xyz anyway?" xyz is an ex-girlfriend, someone that i dated well over a year ago. my girl knows i have dated gils before her, and the only things she knows about sora is her name.

i responded, "we broke up because the balance wasn't right. if it's not right between people, it's no good. it doesn't matter now anyway, though; it's good that it happened otherwise i wouldn't be here right now with you"

"you broke up with her, right?"

"yeah, that's how it always happened before."

"so now i know what to expect."

"don't be saying that. hopefully that won't happen."

she smiled, kissed me, seemed happy with the response and we fucked later. but i want to know how to deal with that better next time. pretty sure a screw up occurred when i mentioned "that's how it always happened". advice?

11. If you tease a pillow, don't add just kidding shortly after. It just makes you seem like a wuss, and displays your lack of skill of verbally communicating. Wait for it's response and tease it again for taking you seriously if it does.

11. If you tease a pillow, don't add just kidding shortly after. It just makes you seem like a wuss, and displays your lack of skill of verbally communicating. Wait for it's response and tease it again for taking you seriously if it does.

Wait, is there someone that says "just kidding" to other people in "real life"!!!??? That's like adding "NOT" at the end of sentences. So disgusting that a human being would not be able to convey those through body language, tone.and context, yuck. Once again this has nothing to do with women, if you can do it with your friends without adding some bullshit like this, same goes with the mysterious breast-people.

Dear Rajio

How do I pull off a threesome with 2 soon to be former Miss Universe contestants?

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/a4suf/hiroko_mima_aka_miss_universe_japan_2008_and_anya/

Haha. I personally know the talent agent that works with the miss universe japan contestants.

If this is legit, it going to make a field day her of life trying to pr this shit.