Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

yeah, i know she likes the attention, but i also like getting physical with her and i think she's eventually gonna put out so i don't see a point in cutting her off completely.

just gona start gaming other girls

and yeah, raj is definetely a wise du

Guest on-display

I know some pretty hot girls that are still virgins at 20something, and I know it's not BS cause they go to church and all. It's in the culture/family

cosign. make me want them even more though lol

how about everyone shuts the fug up and lets djrajio give out the advice. It's his thread for a reason. Don't turn this thread into a bunch of randoms doling out regurgitated crap or sad sacks giving each other daps. When I come in here I wanna see poor bastards asking for advice and djrajio schoolin' them and thats it.

You should take this as an obvious indication of interest.

You should also look for indications of her brushing her hair, if the position of her toes points towards you, and if she bites her lip while her pupils are dilated looking into your eyes.

Try to triangulate them for added intensity.

Proceed to politely ask for her phone number.

After 2 full days ask her out at a reasonable evening hour to a dinner and movie date.

Finally after the movie walk her back to her house/car and then proceed to rape her.

Then go fuck yourself.

i've been dating this girl. i liked her for 5 years. she's older then me by a year.

thing is everytime i'm out with her, i dont feel like holding her hand. there is no interest. but when she is not around sometimes i think of her. she likes me. after a date, she would probably message me in like 5 hours later and say she misses me.

advice?

Seems to me like you are experiencing early symptoms of gay-o-ria.

Do you like the attention of females but can't pop a boner?

Don't feel like holding a woman's hand but would love to suck another man's cock?

I would advice sleeping with another man and seeing if the experience changes your perspective.

Zeen ruvs the peen.

Come on, there's nothing to be ashamed of. You don't even have to really leave your girlfriend, you could just become her "new gay best friend".

I asked this one cute girl to join me on hula hoop night at this bar in the city. She said she had to work that night (apparently shes a real live clown and everything). So I said okay and then called her (the following week) with leaving a voicemail asking if she is free to do something on saturday.

I get a text message saying she has to go do something with her boyfriend. I dont get how I asked for her number and she didnt mention anything about boyfriend until now. No hard feelings but just wondering what happend just now.

I asked this one cute girl to join me on hula hoop night at this bar in the city. She said she had to work that night (apparently shes a real live clown and everything). So I said okay and then called her (the following week) with leaving a voicemail asking if she is free to do something on saturday.

I get a text message saying she has to go do something with her boyfriend. I dont get how I asked for her number and she didnt mention anything about boyfriend until now. No hard feelings but just wondering what happend just now.

which part dont you get?

you caught her off guard the first time... upon reflection she realised you are a hideous loser and came up with the old '' i have a bf'' line

Or maybe she actually has a bf? But liked the attention and decided to give her number to you since its easier than deflecting/rejecting you outright? Girls give their numbers to guys all the time. It doesn't mean anything.

^ Most of us guys tend to over evaluate the beezy's amount of interests in us all the time. We got a stubborn and overinflated ego, even though, a lot of the time we're actually just flat out pussies when it comes down to it.

Seriously though, for every number you get, only 1/3 of them will actually respond. maybe. and out of that group, maybe only a third of what's left will be chase worthy or respond positively.

It's like going into combat or some shit. You see an enemy group incoming. If you're ass is going to get out alive and you got a shitload of ammo, you just shoot every motherfucker coming at you.

You don't clean your rifle, polish the bullet, carefully plan and select your target, aim for 10 minutes, and then just hope that when you do fire, you not only hit your target, but hope that target is the opposing General.

Doesn't make sense does it? And yet every pussy in world does this shit. Only to get dejected by calling her the day after and repeat the cycle the next weekend.