Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Weird thing is that this only happens with her. I could talk to anyone else and have a full conversation easily. I try to avoid school/work talk. This only happens on the phone with her, so maybe I shouldn't be "worried," or maybe she calls me too much.

This has noting to do w. gf or no gf but in a conversation what's important isn't what it is about" but "how it is about what it is about" in other words the angle you bring on something.

Weird thing is that this only happens with her. I could talk to anyone else and have a full conversation easily. I try to avoid school/work talk. This only happens on the phone with her, so maybe I shouldn't be "worried," or maybe she calls me too much.

easy. dont talk to her over the phone. use the phone to set up a date and talk to her in person then.

^^^ do not agree.

djraijo: long-distance relationships, possible? yes/no (gut feeling says no, chump feeling says yes)

girl is pursuing fellowship 3000 miles away .... ;kl;hlkha

djrajio, I live in a medium-sized town and I'm having trouble finding potential prospects. I'm having a hard time convincing myself that any work I put into a CWG (the vast majority of females) will be worthwhile (my last "thing" was with a CWG, and looking back I'm not sure it was worth my time and effort). Are my standards too high?

Get up and get out. I used to live in des moines iowa. Never again

quick question

you're talking to/dating a girl, you two are not exclusive, everything is pretty vague but there is definetely something more than just physical. you have made out with her fingered her, pretty much everything except actually fucking. you find out she got drunk and kissed another dude. what do you do?

besides standard start hittin on other bitches, giving her less attention, etc etc

quick question

you're talking to/dating a girl, you two are not exclusive, everything is pretty vague but there is definetely something more than just physical. you have made out with her fingered her, pretty much everything except actually fucking. you find out she got drunk and kissed another dude. what do you do?

besides standard start hittin on other bitches, giving her less attention, etc etc

I'm in the same boat here except she's not getting drunk and kissing other dudes (that I know of).

Guest on-display

well if its not exclusive then she/their anyone's game really. the fact that they decide to make out with other guys and your not making out with other girls says something. you take them serious, they dont. don't start bitching because you don't have the authority to.

kev07 if you start ignoring her, hitting on other girls, etc using those bs tactics with her without ever making your intentions clear. things will get more vague until she fucks another dude.

quick question

You guys aren't exclusive. She owes you nothing.

i think this goes back to mm, you guys arn't in a relationship so she can do what she wants?

Exactly.

^^^ do not agree.

djraijo: long-distance relationships, possible? yes/no (gut feeling says no, chump feeling says yes)

girl is pursuing fellowship 3000 miles away .... ;kl;hlkha

Very possible if both parties are dedicated enough

But it's fuckin hard and most of the time probably not worth it. Possible nevertheless

i know i ahve no right to bitch, nor do i feel the need to bitch about it, that is not the question that i am asking.

what im asking is what would you do to regain the upper hand.

after she told me we talked about it and made it clear that we were not exclusive and could date other people, it wasnt negative, i teased her and shit about how i would find a girl before she finds another dude. I am not going to ignore her, but I am definetely going to take away my attention and not take it as cereally as i did before, and start hittin on other girls. am i missing anything?

the only thing that bugs me (and makes me think this girl is straight crazy) is that at first, i treated it as a fling, but she kept giving off signs that she wanted something more serious, which lead me to treat it more seriously, then she pulls that shit ugh.gif. that and while we talked about it, she asked if i would treat her differently if she started seeing another guy, and i said probably. and she got all worked up about it laugh.gif

signs that she wanted more serious shit:

getting jealous when i talk to girls better looking than her

getting really deep and personal emotionally

wanting to cuddle all the time

saying lovey dovey shit

i didnt really show her much signs that i wanted to be serious besides giving her more attention than she deserved and sweet talk her (but i sweet talk most girls that i flirt with), for the most part, just the extra attention and making her feel special

how is that a contradiction?

and as for where do i want to go with this, at first i wanted a fling, but all the seriousness of the relationship edged me towards exclusivity but that was pretty recent so we never really talked about it before the situation i was talking about making the entire situation very vague

Guest on-display

i meant you saying that "you weren't going to ignore her but your definitely going to take your attention away from her" is a contradiction......

sorry those are not signs that she wants to take things seriously.

she is kissing other guys.

she is having fun.

well im not gona straight out ignore her, but im taking away attention

and i know that, i guess i just read her signs wrong? the general air around it was a pretty serious thing, but whatever, that is irrelevant now

i know she isnt taking it serious

i know she is having fun and kissing other guys

im asking, besides also going out and having fun and kissing other girls, is there anything else you would do, if not, that answers my question.

interesting, i always thought that if girls didnt give up the V, it meant they took it more serious cause they didnt want to come off as easy/slutty?

signs that she wanted more serious shit:

getting jealous when i talk to girls better looking than her

getting really deep and personal emotionally

wanting to cuddle all the time

saying lovey dovey shit

Seems to me she was looking to get her ego stroked and have an emotional pillow to rest on at the same time.

Then along comes a guy that actually makes her pussy wet (at least more than you) and well the grass is always greener.

Most guys aren't used to having their ego blown out.

"She was SOOOoo into me the last two weeks why all of a sudden a complete 180!?!?!"

And they try in vain to get back with the women using every tactic they can think of only to be blinded by the fact that its these very same tactics will draw her away; i.e. expressing ultimatums, "where we stand talks", trying to talk about each other's feelings, etc.

All these moves actually remove the "mystery" and attraction that women want.

If a woman loses interest in a guy, there is very little you can do to regain the "upper hand" taking a direct approach.

Like the others have said, its better to just game other women.

interesting, i always thought that if girls didnt give up the V, it meant they took it more serious cause they didnt want to come off as easy/slutty?

No, it just means she doesn't want to give it up TO YOU.

Doesn't necessarily mean she was taking the relationship between you two more seriously.

no this is not about making her my gf

and everytime i'd get her wet enough that she should be putting out, she'd stop me and say some bs like "dont you think we're moving too fast"

guess im just reading it all wrong?

i'm 20, and yes i agree, this girl is pretty damn high school, she's 19.

as for the whole mysterious part, shes always the one bringing it up, and i always give her vague/sarcastic whatever answers, but she always pushes for it and i eventually give up a little at a time.

there was no ultimatum, we just came to the conclusion that we were in an open relationship, which i am fine with

Guest on-display
no this is not about making her my gf

and everytime i'd get her wet enough that she should be putting out, she'd stop me and say some bs like "hurry up so i can go"

fixed.

the relationship is open. stop getting jealous. be glad a girl is letting you play with her vajayjay