Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

Guest on-display

im meeting an old friend tomorrow who I haven't seen in 2 years. i had no attraction towards her before and she't not my type but i think she is down to fuck lol

*edit

confirmed

jimbo negged me saying that you can't game thru facebook, you and others are missing out on one of the easiest ways to work your game...

i mean just cause you can't do it...

i called the busy today, she was at dinner. I told her what i wanted and she works on the day i scheduled so we planned for another. Im moving on...way to fucking lazy/busy to actively pursue any chick atm. Maybe after semester i'll try and set something up.

jimbo negged me saying that you can't game thru facebook, you and others are missing out on one of the easiest ways to work your game...

i mean just cause you can't do it...

i called the busy today, she was at dinner. I told her what i wanted and she works on the day i scheduled so we planned for another. Im moving on...way to fucking lazy/busy to actively pursue any chick atm. Maybe after semester i'll try and set something up.

Honestly I think using "facebook" is a crutch. Like MSN/AIM or texting, chumps think it will help lesson the blow of rejection but it puts you at a serious disadvantage since like I said before words and sarcasm/humor can be misinterpreted and texting/wall posting doesn't give a woman a time-constraint. She has all the time in the world to reply and since women don't think logically, time may work against you especially if she's on the fence regarding you.

Also, I FUCKING HATE THOSE chumps/nerds that are always commenting on some attention-hungry queen's status or comments.

DON'T BE THAT GUY.

KEEP AN AIR OF MYSTERY.

Unless you have HUGE social value facebook can actually work against you since it removes the sense of mystery.

I never post my relationship status, pictures of my gfs, or anything too personal on facebook because women will judge you through mis-preconceptions.

Also, regarding your call, if she didn't give you a counteroffer, move on.

So much for your "facebook" game.

Not having a Facebook, or at least keeping a very limited presence on there is a great way to build curiosity in women. They will be dying to know why you aren't sharing every stupid detail of your life like everyone else, and you keep from inadvertently salting up your own game in the process.

Guest on-display
Not having a Facebook, or at least keeping a very limited presence on there is a great way to build curiosity in women. They will be dying to know why you aren't sharing every stupid detail of your life like everyone else, and you keep from inadvertently salting up your own game in the process.

cosign. i've been asked why i don't have a face book so many times. i don't use it because i think its retarded but their are so many possibilities for you to play off of.

i never said i posted on queens status or updated my status every 15 min, im dissapointed that i haven't expressed enough knowledge for you to not believe that i know what am doing.

Maybe my definition of game might be different, but what i refer to isn't the "hey,whats up girlll" type. My social value is moderately high if i would even label it myself and if i EVER post a status usually its girls that reply and i work from there.

If you have any specific questions/what i do in certain situations and you're interested i can further go into detail, but ayeee its not that really big of a deal that you think i don't know what im doing.

Facebook game isn't my first option, but it is a decent source to communicate. I mean i understand where you could disagree you are out of college and not in the u.s correct?

Guest on-display

so I made out with an old friend last night and she asked me where I was going with this? I told her I wasn't into relationships and just always wanted to kiss her simple as that. now she wants to watch another movie and I think that I fucked up

I recently met up with a girl whome I haven't spoken to in over 6 months, she invited me out for drinks and I accepted the offer. Bewildered on why she had contacted me, she told me "because I wanted to see how you were doing".

Is homegirl trying to put me on some friendzone tip? She stated that shes not ready to be in a relationship.

yann-read before you get sonned.

on-display- you wussied out by not playing it cool and by trying to explain to her. What was your objective though? just to kiss?

I personally don't think you are in any position to give advice on this thread.

Plus, I honestly don't give a flying fuck about how you go about your fucking stupid ass "facebook" game and what it constitutes and how it fits into your overall "game plan" or whatever the fuck reasoning you want to give it.

Because at the end of the day you aren't dating any women.

You can tell me about all the great "chats" and messages to build rapport w/ this girl. All the weeks you've spent making her laugh at your jokes, stories, and whatever memes you two share with each other.

But at the end of the day, you aren't dating her.

You aren't in relationship with her.

You aren't intimate with her.

You're doing shit.

I'm a results-oriented person.

Show me some results.

So my gf calls me often, and I feel like sometimes she's the only one bringing up subjects. Sometimes there are fucking silent moments on the phone, I fucking hate that shit. I feel like that's mostly my fault though. School this seventeen-year-old on how to be more interesting...

djrajio, I live in a medium-sized town and I'm having trouble finding potential prospects. I'm having a hard time convincing myself that any work I put into a CWG (the vast majority of females) will be worthwhile (my last "thing" was with a CWG, and looking back I'm not sure it was worth my time and effort). Are my standards too high?

Yes, now go kill yourself.

So my gf calls me often, and I feel like sometimes she's the only one bringing up subjects. Sometimes there are fucking silent moments on the phone, I fucking hate that shit. I feel like that's mostly my fault though. School this seventeen-year-old on how to be more interesting...

Perhaps get a job, worry about paying rent/mortgage, health/car insurance, your 401k, and paying off college loans.

That will definitely make your life more interesting.

this isnt even a dating question, you need to have conversational skills to excel in life

maybe u should try to be more relatable, yes? everybody loves to watch unbelieveable action movies, laugh at stupid shit, and hear drunk stories. most of the population (and i'm sure your girlfriend is one of them) doesn't give a shit about obscure music, movies that invoke complex emotions and avant garde fashion.

this isnt even a dating question, you need to have conversational skills to excel in life

Weird thing is that this only happens with her. I could talk to anyone else and have a full conversation easily. I try to avoid school/work talk. This only happens on the phone with her, so maybe I shouldn't be "worried," or maybe she calls me too much.

Weird thing is that this only happens with her. I could talk to anyone else and have a full conversation easily. I try to avoid school/work talk. This only happens on the phone with her, so maybe I shouldn't be "worried," or maybe she calls me too much.

maybe you two don't have that much in common... if you're comfortable with someone you share similarities with, you can usually talk about anything for days. on the other hand, if you're not comfortable with her than it's obvious why you don't have anything to say.

maybe you two don't have that much in common... if you're comfortable with someone you share similarities with, you can usually talk about anything for days. on the other hand, if you're not comfortable with her than it's obvious why you don't have anything to say.

Truth is, we have a lot in common. I wouldn't be going out with her if we didn't.

I will avoid asking for "advice" in this thread until I have real problems.